Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Britney Spears goes to Millennium dance studio (04/23/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    So....do y'all think she does her dance workouts with those fugly wigs+hats ON? It's gotta get itchy, sweaty and STANK under there!
    Not if she still snapping that damn head from side to side like she did before. That shit would be clear across the room. I'm sure she has some hot barely dressed to catch it for her and throw it back though.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    It's possible Sunshine. Esp. with her money and drive. Totally possible. I've done it, and I was much older when I did it than she is now. She's still very young, with a young metabolism. BTW I have the very same body type she does.
    sure it can be done, but not in a month's time. drive? we just saw her eating del taco. she went under the knife 100%

I guess nothing embarrases her. It will probably take her getting booed off a couple of stages like Kfed did for her to finally realize that the world can do without her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Going under the knife creates purple wounds. They take AGES to disappear. She's working out like crazy - trust me. Maybe a little lipo help, but mostly just driving herself and watching diet.

As for myself, I was lucky to be born with good genes - until I got older that is. I looked really hot until age 46-47. Mostly it was due to stress and commuting and a lot of dancing, hiking and a bit of bicycling outdoors. After that (age 47) I would have had to work my ass off to look the way she does now. Still would. My stomach looked just likes hers does, and I've had two kids. In fact, it still looks good even with a little weight. So a lot of it is genes. But my ass also looks as bad as hers once did. So unless I get off my ass, nothing's going to change. If I spent half the time I do on here working out instead, I'd look fantastic (guess we all would, eh?)

Fine, great she's getting her body back. She should focus more on her mental well being and on being a good mom. She's the one that made the wise decision to have those kids under the circumstances she did, now go and parent them. She's a self-absorbed ass!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ill never believe she achieved these reuslts naturally. i refuse to believe she went from this Awful Plastic Surgery: Britney Looks More Hideous Than You Think
    to the above pictures in 1.5 months.
    As Mira said it is possible. Not sure how much Britney weighed in that picture but a good friend of mine lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks and gained muscle tone. I was in the gym with her everyday and saw it for myself.

She worked out 6 days in total: 2 hours of cardio 3 times week then the other 3 days was one hour of cardio and one hour intense weight lifting, targeting all the muscle groups. Plenty squats with weights, two 10 pound dumbbells and plenty inner and outer thigh machine as well as leg extension. 200 crunches 3 times a week. She used light weights for her upper- body; 5-7 pound dumbbells.

Her diet was very high protein: 3 eggs whites scrambled for breakfast, an apple for a snack then for lunch she would have a can of tuna with a few grape tomatoes, lettuce and some low fat salad dressing, next snack was a special k cereal bar, and then for dinner she would have a slim fast.

She ate like that for 6 weeks consistently. She did cheat once in a while.

At the start she was 130 pounds then went down to 115-116 pounds. She is 5'6''. Her body was very toned, granted her breast went from a D cup to C cup. Her normal body weight 120 before her weight gain.

Of course Britney may not have done this but it is possible.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    As Mira said it is possible. Not sure how much Britney weighed in that picture but a good friend of mine lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks and gained muscle tone. I was in the gym with her everyday and saw it for myself.

She worked out 6 days in total: 2 hours of cardio 3 times week then the other 3 days was one hour of cardio and one hour intense weight lifting, targeting all the muscle groups. Plenty squats with weights, two 10 pound dumbbells and plenty inner and outer thigh machine as well as leg extension. 200 crunches 3 times a week. She used light weights for her upper- body; 5-7 pound dumbbells.

Her diet was very high protein: 3 eggs whites scrambled for breakfast, an apple for a snack then for lunch she would have a can of tuna with a few grape tomatoes, lettuce and some low fat salad dressing, next snack was a special k cereal bar, and then for dinner she would have a slim fast.

She ate like that for 6 weeks consistently. She did cheat once in a while.

At the start she was 130 pounds then went down to 115-116 pounds. She is 5'6''. Her body was very toned, granted her breast went from a D cup to C cup. Her normal body weight 120 before her weight gain.

Of course Britney may not have done this but it is possible.

Was your friend able to go back to eating normally (not pigging out, but a reasonable healthy meal plan of 1500-1600 cal/day) after her weight loss and maintain it?

Wow, a slim fast for dinner? That's not a lot of food! How was your friend not starving all the time? I work out about an hour a day, eat about 1600 cal/day, and I'm constantly starving!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well it looks like Britney actually became a drug addict, so there you go. But it's well known that she drove herself HOURS every day working out to maintain that butt, those legs and that stomach (the former ones, that is).

Elite Member

shit! how did she get her body back so fast. GR.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Muuuch better.

Hey Britney, the trailer park called, they need their queen back. She is such trash. She should be ashamed to be seen in public when it's obvious to everyone that she has abandoned her children. Disgusting.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Was your friend able to go back to eating normally (not pigging out, but a reasonable healthy meal plan of 1500-1600 cal/day) after her weight loss and maintain it?

Wow, a slim fast for dinner? That's not a lot of food! How was your friend not starving all the time? I work out about an hour a day, eat about 1600 cal/day, and I'm constantly starving!
    Well when she went back eating normal she did gain back 4 pounds, putting her back to her normal weight of 120 but I supect that may have also been some muscle. Right now she is between 119-121

Her normal eating habit then became the eggs or cereal for breakfast, cereal bar/fruit/yorgourt for snack, lunch is chicken/fish/tuna/ with salad, snack again and for dinner is a meat/fish with salad or soup. On weekends she pretty much eats what she wants but of course in very small portions so she would have ice cream but she would have half a scoup or a chocolate but half the bar. Anything the rest of us eat when we go out to dinner she would eat as well; she just takes smaller portions. Instead of having 4 cocktails she would have 1 or 2. Now she works out 3-4 times a week which consists of 45 minutes cardio and 45 minutes weights.

During the stricter regime she drank copious amounts of water, so she never really had a chance to feel hungry, as a man I couldn't exist with so little food plus my object was to gain weight in the form of muscle.

Most of my female friends now swear by this way of eating (salads, soups, meat/fish, cereal, fruit, cereal bars) during the week and eating basically anything in small portions on the weekend. Everyone is now basically where they want to be or soon there.

In terms of lipo the bruising can last for weeks and there are scars left from the incision which are visible for a couple of weeks to months. Another friend of ours got lipo and it was a while before she bared her stomach and even then it didn't look toned it was just very flat but no abs were showing. You have to have some kind of muscle tone to see muscle after lipo; lipo does not create muscle.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    Most of my female friends now swear by this way of eating (salads, soups, meat/fish, cereal, fruit, cereal bars) during the week and eating basically anything in small portions on the weekend.
    ^That's exactly how I did it when I was younger, except less cereal and more boiled eggs on dry toast.

I saw Vanna White and Raquel Welch on Oprah years ago, they said "when you're in shape, you can cheat a little" But seriously about all Raquel was eating at the time was a piece of fish for lunch or dinner. The above is much healthier.

Her face looks real puffy compared to the rest of her. She may be working out and dancing like mad, but I bet she's throwing up her food, too.
    Let's AV DIS!

For one thing, she's probably exercising and starving herself and doing coke. For another, who gives a shit what she looks like. She's a shitty mother who doesn't give a flying fuck about her own children. I don't care what her tummy looks like. She's an utter disgrace and a piece of trash.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information