Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

Bronze Member

Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

First I'd like to say that I am completely flat assed -- and completely speechless at Serena's ass. She is blessed in more ways than one. Both she and her sister have beautiful bodies. Their bodies are lean, athletic and voluptuous at the same time and that is something that is rare. They are the complete opposite of all the female stick figures with huge boobs you see all the time. So I am taking nothing away from them when I say that...

...that Serena needs to get a grip and stop trying to potray herself as some kind of desirable sex goddess. She's shown her breasts, the outline of her genitalia, and now her ass crack, in public. All this screams to me is that she is desperate for some kind of attention. It's sad because she's already famous for being a great athelete. So what I want to know is why? She doesn't have to do this and no matter how much of her gorgeous body she shows off, she will never been seen as an attractive woman the way Anna Kornacova (sp?) is seen. And I think that is what is behind all this -- she wants people to pay attention to her and she wants to be seen as physically attractive and she just isn't.

Anna K. can suck my dick.

Bronze Member

She is a great athlete, but no sex goddess...she needs to dress more appropriately for her figure and build.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    I just think this woman is pretty unattractive all around. I don't like her body and i don't like her face. To me, just because someone is muscular doesn't automatically make it an attractive body.
    I think Venus Williams is FAR more attractive than Serena. She has a very athletic body while retaining her feminity and her face is better looking to boot.
    They look equally attractive to me, especially since they look so much alike. Maybe you think Venus is better-looking because she has a classier image??

Quote Originally Posted by momisan
    She is a great athlete, but no sex goddess...she needs to dress more appropriately for her figure and build.
    Exactly my point!. nuff said.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Anybody can be a sex goddess, even Serena! It's all about attitude and what you wear. Unfortunately, Serena has fallen short.

^^ Word!! Maybe she should give Beyonce a call...

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Anybody can be a sex goddess, even Serena! It's all about attitude and what you wear. Unfortunately, Serena has fallen short.
    I saw her at a fashion show last season and she was wearing some dress that was straining at the seams over her rear end and had this bad fake weave. She's just not attractive, stylish or feminine. Venus is a little better. I think they're both great athletes but they are not easy on the eyes. And Serena seems to find it impossible to keep her ass in her pants lately and that's seriously unattractive. I don't care if it's the shapeliest ass in the world; I don't need to know she's going commando.

Her ass is firm and toned, but it doesn't mean it looks good. Not attractive at all IMO.
    Nope.

SVZ

i'm not going to say anything bad about her ass. frankly, it could beat me up.

Why does she keep using a tennis racket anyway? I'm sure she could bounce some aces off that behind!!
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Her ass is firm and toned, but it doesn't mean it looks good. Not attractive at all IMO.
    I don't get it. How can something that's firm and toned NOT look good??? So what do you like, saggy and dimply??

Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    I saw her at a fashion show last season and she was wearing some dress that was straining at the seams over her rear end and had this bad fake weave. She's just not attractive, stylish or feminine. Venus is a little better. I think they're both great athletes but they are not easy on the eyes. And Serena seems to find it impossible to keep her ass in her pants lately and that's seriously unattractive. I don't care if it's the shapeliest ass in the world; I don't need to know she's going commando.
    But she could be, if she worked at it. Because her face isn't unattractive, and her body is slammin.' I'll say it again: it's all about how you carry yourself! With the right attitude, the right clothes, the right look, anybody, even Miss SW, can be a sex goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    Beat you up? Hell! It could eat you up!

But she could be, if she worked at it. Because her face isn't unattractive, and her body is slammin.' I'll say it again: it's all about how you carry yourself! With the right attitude, the right clothes, the right look, anybody, even Miss SW, can be a sex goddess.
    Sure, but as we've seen $ can't buy good taste, and she hasn't got a drop of taste. Not even enough to get a good stylist I guess.

I don't get it. How can something that's firm and toned NOT look good??? So what do you like, saggy and dimply??
    It's the proportions that I can't find good looking. As I don't like a man's over developed chest / abs / thigh / you name it muscles, I don't like Serena's over developed buttocks.
    It is great quality, but too much quantity for my taste
    Nope.

^^ Now THAT makes sense! Too much of a good thing, I gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    Sure, but as we've seen $ can't buy good taste, and she hasn't got a drop of taste. Not even enough to get a good stylist I guess.
    Yup! I was just saying it's possible, in theory, for Serena to be a sex goddess. It would just take a loooooooooooot of work!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information