Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63

Thread: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

  1. #46
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    First I'd like to say that I am completely flat assed -- and completely speechless at Serena's ass. She is blessed in more ways than one. Both she and her sister have beautiful bodies. Their bodies are lean, athletic and voluptuous at the same time and that is something that is rare. They are the complete opposite of all the female stick figures with huge boobs you see all the time. So I am taking nothing away from them when I say that...

    ...that Serena needs to get a grip and stop trying to potray herself as some kind of desirable sex goddess. She's shown her breasts, the outline of her genitalia, and now her ass crack, in public. All this screams to me is that she is desperate for some kind of attention. It's sad because she's already famous for being a great athelete. So what I want to know is why? She doesn't have to do this and no matter how much of her gorgeous body she shows off, she will never been seen as an attractive woman the way Anna Kornacova (sp?) is seen. And I think that is what is behind all this -- she wants people to pay attention to her and she wants to be seen as physically attractive and she just isn't.

  2. #47
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Anna K. can suck my dick.

  3. #48
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    52

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    She is a great athlete, but no sex goddess...she needs to dress more appropriately for her figure and build.

  4. #49
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    I just think this woman is pretty unattractive all around. I don't like her body and i don't like her face. To me, just because someone is muscular doesn't automatically make it an attractive body.
    I think Venus Williams is FAR more attractive than Serena. She has a very athletic body while retaining her feminity and her face is better looking to boot.
    They look equally attractive to me, especially since they look so much alike. Maybe you think Venus is better-looking because she has a classier image??

  5. #50
    Elite Member FierceKiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Neverlands
    Posts
    6,927

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by momisan
    She is a great athlete, but no sex goddess...she needs to dress more appropriately for her figure and build.
    Exactly my point!. nuff said.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

  6. #51
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Anybody can be a sex goddess, even Serena! It's all about attitude and what you wear. Unfortunately, Serena has fallen short.

  7. #52
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    ^^ Word!! Maybe she should give Beyonce a call...

  8. #53
    Gold Member lennonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    730

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Anybody can be a sex goddess, even Serena! It's all about attitude and what you wear. Unfortunately, Serena has fallen short.
    I saw her at a fashion show last season and she was wearing some dress that was straining at the seams over her rear end and had this bad fake weave. She's just not attractive, stylish or feminine. Venus is a little better. I think they're both great athletes but they are not easy on the eyes. And Serena seems to find it impossible to keep her ass in her pants lately and that's seriously unattractive. I don't care if it's the shapeliest ass in the world; I don't need to know she's going commando.

  9. #54
    Elite Member Barbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,279

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Her ass is firm and toned, but it doesn't mean it looks good. Not attractive at all IMO.
    Nope.

  10. #55
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    i'm not going to say anything bad about her ass. frankly, it could beat me up.

  11. #56
    Elite Member Barbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,279

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Why does she keep using a tennis racket anyway? I'm sure she could bounce some aces off that behind!!
    Nope.

  12. #57
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Her ass is firm and toned, but it doesn't mean it looks good. Not attractive at all IMO.
    I don't get it. How can something that's firm and toned NOT look good??? So what do you like, saggy and dimply??

    Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    I saw her at a fashion show last season and she was wearing some dress that was straining at the seams over her rear end and had this bad fake weave. She's just not attractive, stylish or feminine. Venus is a little better. I think they're both great athletes but they are not easy on the eyes. And Serena seems to find it impossible to keep her ass in her pants lately and that's seriously unattractive. I don't care if it's the shapeliest ass in the world; I don't need to know she's going commando.
    But she could be, if she worked at it. Because her face isn't unattractive, and her body is slammin.' I'll say it again: it's all about how you carry yourself! With the right attitude, the right clothes, the right look, anybody, even Miss SW, can be a sex goddess.

  13. #58
    Gold Member lennonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    730

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    Beat you up? Hell! It could eat you up!


    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo

    But she could be, if she worked at it. Because her face isn't unattractive, and her body is slammin.' I'll say it again: it's all about how you carry yourself! With the right attitude, the right clothes, the right look, anybody, even Miss SW, can be a sex goddess.
    Sure, but as we've seen $ can't buy good taste, and she hasn't got a drop of taste. Not even enough to get a good stylist I guess.

  14. #59
    Elite Member Barbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,279

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    I don't get it. How can something that's firm and toned NOT look good??? So what do you like, saggy and dimply??
    It's the proportions that I can't find good looking. As I don't like a man's over developed chest / abs / thigh / you name it muscles, I don't like Serena's over developed buttocks.
    It is great quality, but too much quantity for my taste
    Nope.

  15. #60
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Serena Williams' huge behind, as she goes shopping

    ^^ Now THAT makes sense! Too much of a good thing, I gotcha!

    Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    Sure, but as we've seen $ can't buy good taste, and she hasn't got a drop of taste. Not even enough to get a good stylist I guess.
    Yup! I was just saying it's possible, in theory, for Serena to be a sex goddess. It would just take a loooooooooooot of work!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Serena Williams' scary boobs
    By LunaShar in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: April 12th, 2009, 10:29 AM
  2. Serena Williams (nipple alert, NSFW?)
    By moomies in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: May 15th, 2007, 12:05 PM
  3. Serena Williams shops and frightens
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: April 16th, 2007, 10:44 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 13th, 2006, 01:23 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 4th, 2005, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •