Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scarlett Johansson out and about, holding a sign in front of her face (04/2?/2006)

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson out and about, holding a sign in front of her face (04/2?/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    I think Scarlett is totally overrated. Her body is average, her face is just blah. I see better looking girls walking down the street, yet there's all this hype about this girl. She's can't even speak properly!
    Average in America is a size 12-14 and women in the UK arent much better so I question your use of that term.

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson out and about, holding a sign in front of her face (04/2?/2006)

Question away! I didn't mean average in terms of size, I just meant average in terms of attractiveness. There's a difference. She's nothing special.

Question away! I didn't mean average in terms of size, I just meant average in terms of attractiveness. There's a difference. She's nothing special.
    Again, you said her body was average. I have not seen a majority of women in bikinis but I would have to say that the average 5'4" 145 pound woman would look flabby in one.

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson out and about, holding a sign in front of her face (04/2?/2006

Average attractiveness dakodas. Others have said the same. Just leave it alone if you disagree with me

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson out and about, holding a sign in front of her face (04/2?/2006

Average attractiveness dakodas. Others have said the same. Just leave it alone if you disagree with me
    I was stating my opinion. Perhaps we have different understandings of the word average. I tend to look at the word as a social scientist would and you tend to look at it as someone who is walking down the street asking "Is she as cute as I am?"

Dakodas, I was being light-hearted, so I apologise for not taking on your social scientist approach. It's a celeb bashing message board for gods sake!

Dakodas, I was being light-hearted, so I apologise for not taking on your social scientist approach. It's a celeb bashing message board for gods sake!
    A celeb-bashing board or not, I have always believed there are not intellectual topics just intellectual people. In a light-hearted way, of course!

Dakodas, seriously, what is chewing your ass? I say the same thing a load of other people do, and its me you pick up on?

I won't answer you again in this thread. I have celeb bashing to do

Dakodas, seriously, what is chewing your ass? I say the same thing a load of other people do, and its me you pick up on?

I won't answer you again in this thread. I have celeb bashing to do
    Nothing wrong here. Why do you explode when anyone has a contrary opinion? Just move on. You told me to ASK AWAY and then became insulting when I took you up on your offer. I am not picking up on anything but the use of the word average to describe someone who is only average by impossible Hollywood standards.

I really dont think shes a 12? She does have a nice body though.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information