Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett Johansson at the Louis Vuitton fashion show in Paris (03/04/07)

Elite Member

totally beautiful.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Ewww... last pic; looks like she was eating pizza or something and has alot left in between her teeth

i agree.. it think she looks really bad, this lipstick is terrible....

The shade of lipstick usually makes your teeth look dull.

She relly is beautiful.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

She looks like shit here, and that mod pale pink lipstick rarely does anyone any favors.

Ewww, pizza teeth definitely.
    The hair color is awful.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she's really blonde!

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    she's really blonde!

Her roots beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Daphne, Do you sometimes wish your features were 'less stand outish'? I know that sounds weird, but ever since i was about 13 and people used to pick on me for having prominent cheekbones, and big lips I used to wish i 'looked like everyone else', and i cant explain that, but maybe you can relate.
    Same here, I can totally relate. In elementary school, the kids called me "Congo lips". Not only is it racist at hell, but also very hurtful to an eight-year-old. Later people called my cheekbones "junkie cheekbones".

Let me tell you, it's more than satisfying to know that the same bitches are probably spending money on having lips like mine as we speak, just because it's en vogue all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Daphne, Do you sometimes wish your features were 'less stand outish'? I know that sounds weird, but ever since i was about 13 and people used to pick on me for having prominent cheekbones, and big lips I used to wish i 'looked like everyone else', and i cant explain that, but maybe you can relate.
    I can relate. My face is very heart-shaped and although my mouth itself is small, my lips are full. I used to wish I had more delicate features.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Same here, I can totally relate. In elementary school, the kids called me "Congo lips". Not only is it racist at hell, but also very hurtful to an eight-year-old. Later people called my cheekbones "junkie cheekbones".

Let me tell you, it's more than satisfying to know that the same bitches are probably spending money on having lips like mine as we speak, just because it's en vogue all of a sudden.
    Aha, exactly! I dont hate having full lips anymore, trust me. And hey, even the junkie cheekbones are in fashion too!

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne
    I can relate. My face is very heart-shaped and although my mouth itself is small, my lips are full. I used to wish I had more delicate features.
    Yeah, thats what i meant to say- delicate features. My face is very heart shaped as well, which people say is the nicest face shape, so what do we know, huh? Its funny how we can look at ourselves and find every flaw and then other people look at us and envy what we hate about ourselves.

I imagine that Scarlett was an odd looking kid though.

beautiful as always

That hair-do makes her look more like an alien than usual and the makeup isn't doing her any favors.
    What's weird about having stretch marks at her age? You can get them from sudden growth spurts not just weight gain/loss.

Its considered unhealthy to have stretch marks her age though- growth is one thing but usually the reason girls get them in their late teens/early twenties is because they lose weight quickly, then gain again, then lose again- its unhealthy. Scarlett apparently has them everywhere too. Its not surprising, she has lost some curves recently, definetly lost weight, and all these stars do it in a day it seems.

She's getting closer to god with that hair...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information