Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett Johansson and boyfriend Josh Hartnett frolick in Jamaica (04/11/2006)

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson and boyfriend Josh Hartnett frolick in Jamaica (04/11/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    Mine are perky and need more support than that. Your arguing doesn't prove anything to me. Breasts over a certain size can only be so perky.
    I don't have to prove anything. When I was that age my breasts defied gravity in the same way. Have you seen my boobs NOW? They are still pretty spectacular.

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson and boyfriend Josh Hartnett frolick in Jamaica (04/11/2006)

Ahhhhhhh....sounds like someone is saggy and a bit bitter about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    You seriously deduce THAT out of me saying her boobs look weird when others have also said that?
    No but by your insisitance that you KNOW that natural large breasts can only be so perky-even when hauled up around your ears by a swimsuit You sound like the Tom Cruise of DD cups!

Haha God that was the most ridiculous arguement I have ever read

I vote fake on the boobs. The top has no support and they are too perky for their size. At least she won't drown.

Bronze Member

I vote fake i hate to say it coz i pretty much believed they were real before i saw these photos and she got sum serious respect for not having them enhance via plastic surgery. (made her seem more down to earth always a positive). However my first thought when i saw those was ' dam those look weird and unnatural'

I'm also a 34DD and I have a bikini that's a halter neck kind of like that one.
    I think hers do look a bit fake since mine come closer together on their own, even with a bikini that's not pushing them together, and hers look like they wouldn't really meet together.
    Plus there's something quite hard looking about her right (left as we look) breast in the first picture. Mine are wobbly - I'm trying to look at them subtley at work - or at least don't look so rigid.
    It's hard to tell. She looks great anyway. Yeah, I reckon they're fakies.

Her breasts look fake to me as well, especially that first picture. And other than the fact that she has huge breasts I've never understood her appeal.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Quote Originally Posted by ahtaste777
    I think hers do look a bit fake since mine come closer together on their own, even with a bikini that's not pushing them together, and hers look like they wouldn't really meet together.
    That depends on the person, I wear a DDD and mine only come together with the help of a VERY serious cleavage enhancing bra meant to push them together and lift. A person can have large breasts that are naturally wider set.

Silver Member
    The First Presleytarian Church Of Elvis The Divine

Quote Originally Posted by ahtaste777
    I'm also a 34DD and I have a bikini that's a halter neck kind of like that one.
    Plus there's something quite hard looking about her right (left as we look) breast in the first picture. Mine are wobbly - I'm trying to look at them subtley at work - or at least don't look so rigid.
    It's hard to tell. She looks great anyway. Yeah, I reckon they're fakies.
    Just because her breasts don't come together when wearing a halter bikini top like that doesn't mean that they are fake. I have 36 D breasts (natural) and I have a bikini similar to Scarlett's and mine don't come together either, there is usually a gap no matter what kind of bra or bikini that I wear, unless I wear the padded kind that push them together.
    How You Durrin ?

all this is weird. so either a woman has too small breasts and they should get ps (kelly clarkson) or they are big and of course the woman had ps because big boobs not sagging past the bellybutton are fake?!

monkey, i know you did not say they were fake, hopefully you know i wasn't refering to you. i was commenting in general.

i know i sure don't think everybody on a message board should have the same opinion, that's what really makes a message board interesting but this whole discussion was getting very close "to hitting below the belt" (mainly by one person)

i'll take myself out of this "real/fake" discussion again. i should have stayed out in the first place

Bronze Member

Wow, there are a lot of people on this board with large breasts...wanna give me some of what you got? I could use it.

I can't decide if I think they're real or fake. They do look a little hard and round to be real, but at the same time, I remember seeing a profile shot of her in some movie where she was topless and they looked very real...maybe she got a lift?

SVZ

She looks like she's mid-bounce in both of those photos, couldn't that make them look weird?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information