Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett Johansson and boyfriend Josh Hartnett frolick in Jamaica (04/11/2006)

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson and boyfriend Josh Hartnett frolick in Jamaica (04/11/2006)

I always thought her boobs were real but they looked bolted on in the first pic....and her stomach looks a lot different. Lipo anyone?? She looks great though, gorgeous figure fake parts or not.

Default Re: Scarlett Johansson and boyfriend Josh Hartnett frolick in Jamaica (04/11/2006)

I think her boobs are real, it's just that I think her boobs are naturally high up on her chest.

Her boobs look real to me and I've got natural DD's so I've seen big natural boobs. It looks like their in motion in the first pic, and the bikini top probably has some lift in it.
    I think her body is perfect. It's really nice to see a young actress who isn't emaciated and who isn't wearing a microscopic bikini. I hope I haven't jinxed her now, they never start off emaciated...

The old man in the last pic is trying to edge closer to cop a feel.

BOYCOTT JAMAICA!!! *see news forum*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    Thank you Bella! You can copy and paste them if you want... We can start our own fishy cult.
    I love them too! Pisces fishies rock

BTW...Scarlett looks fantastic. Holy boobies batman! I would kill for a figure like that...she looks good, not like a lollypop stick. And Josh is hot ...love them together.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

When did they start dating???? She looks good but he .... gosh...can't stand that guy.
    ♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥

They've been dating for at least a couple of years I think... but didn't we just hear recently that they broke up?? I could have sworn.

Anyway... I'm pretty much 100% sure that her boobs are real... she's had them forever, they were pretty big in Ghost World. I'm a natural DD myself, and I know they can be pushed up to make them look a lot bigger and "faker".

And yes, she looks great here!

Her boobs are a little "off" but she has a smokin' bod.

It's possible that she has implants. If a woman has naturally larger breasts, the larger amount of breast tissue will make an implant look more natural and soft if it's the right size. So, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    Yes, real boobs can be pushed up to look bigger and 'faker' but there is no support in that suit top.

I have big ones myself. They are perky for their size and don't look like that.
    No support? It looks very tight, is made of lycra and is tied behind her neck-that's what I would call support!

SVZ

Maybe she has one of those stick on waterbras they sell on the shopping channel?

i think her boobs look real. i have 34DD (haha you can't cover those suckers up!) and they look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    i think her boobs look real. i have 34DD (haha you can't cover those suckers up!) and they look like that.
    You sound really hot!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    Big NATURAL boobs need more support than that. Plus, with it being tied behind her neck like that it should squish them together a little more. Instead, they are practically repelled from each other.
    Not if they are perky. They are tied behind her back but separated by her suit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information