Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Michelle Gellar in the hot tub while on vacation in Cabo, Mexico (03/02/07)

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wheelbarrow View Post
    i don't think there is anything wrong with speculating that Sarah might be pregnant. it's not an insult to her or anything. i think most people are suggesting it because her and freddie have been married for a long time and if they do plan on having children, right now seems like it could be a probable time.
    I agree... I would say she was pregnant just because I want her to be ahahah
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Well, look at that. A celebrity going about her business, trying to have a nice relaxing moment in the hot tub, and when she gets in & out, she wraps a towel around her. How very odd. I thought you were supposed to loll around & prance & pose if there was a camera within a 4 block radius.

That said, I'm not liking that buckle-thingy on her bottoms.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

^^^lol. she's on vacay. didn't get the memo.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Well, look at that. A celebrity going about her business, trying to have a nice relaxing moment in the hot tub, and when she gets in & out, she wraps a towel around her. How very odd. I thought you were supposed to loll around & prance & pose if there was a camera within a 4 block radius.

That said, I'm not liking that buckle-thingy on her bottoms.
    This from the same people who were distraught over us implying Britney had a gut or shouldn't be wearing such a skimpy bikini.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Elite Member

Juicy: I don't know what went on in the thread between you and everyone else but it seems to me you're now TRYING to start controversy

I just wanted to add that I am very envious of this chick's slender arms, potbelly or not
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

I'm sorry, i'm really not trying to start an argument or any sort of controversy. I just can't seem to comprehend how people get worked up over our opinions of Britney Spears then those same people come on here and criticize someone ( Sarah ) who's not anywhere near the same situation as Britney. It's not like she's frollicking around with her gut sticking out in a ridiculously skimpy bikini is all i'm trying to say.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Bikini Photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Britney Spears: Compared and Contrasted, by Lobelia

*taps mike*

*aherm*

I think SMG looks just fine. I also don't necessarily hold her to the same standards that Britney should be meeting (but obviously has not, in a long time.) Someone who has greatly, and I mean GREATLY profitted from being a hottie will find that their physical appearance is intensely and frequently scrutinized. If you look like shizzle, people will inevitably compare you to yourself, back when you were hot. Heck, it's gotten so damned pathetic with Britney that people have resorted to comparing her to THEMSELVES. And she still comes up short!

SMG is an actress. Whether or not she's a good one, or a serious one is up for debate, but she has not based her career on shaking her ass & singing titillating horny-little-schoolgirl music. Actresses come in all shapes & sizes, so there's more wiggle room here.

Also, like I mentioned earlier, SMG isn't making a point to draw attention to her body (from what I can tell in these pictures.) Matter of fact, she's trying NOT to expose herself. I'll go so far as to say that if Britney had been sunbathing on her own property & had been photographed from a helicopter, I wouldn't have been so hard on her. Maybe. But in HER photos, she was just BEGGING for commentary with all that ridiculous posing.

SMG looks thin, & like lots of people, her belly isn't perfectly flat unless she sucks it in a little. So yeah, she's not in any danger of being tapped for the cover of the SI swimsuit edition, but I don't look at her & feel revolted. In the end, it doesn't matter, because she doesn't choose roles that require her to have a rockin' bod (but she obviously takes care of herself anyway.)
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I entirely agree with everything you just stated above, Lobelia. That's what I was trying to get at.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by khaebs View Post
    I'm 5'9 130 lbs and my gut looks like that after I just ate, or when I don't have good posture.
    Mine can look like that too when i'm not having a good day or sucking it in , and I'm 5'9 and 56kg- no idea what that is in pounds.

I like that picture, StayYoung&Pretty. There's something bold about it.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

thanks, i love it too. I have a hat and shirt like that so i thought it was great, aha. You can call me Adele by the way Whos that in your avatar?

Jessica Simpson, my boyfriend asked me that too after I showed him. I was like, isn't it obvious? Apparently not.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

I thought it was her, and now that i look at it closely, i cant believe i even had to ask
    Is your first name lucy?

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    I'm sorry, i'm really not trying to start an argument or any sort of controversy. I just can't seem to comprehend how people get worked up over our opinions of Britney Spears then those same people come on here and criticize someone ( Sarah ) who's not anywhere near the same situation as Britney. It's not like she's frollicking around with her gut sticking out in a ridiculously skimpy bikini is all i'm trying to say.
    Give it up JL, your ALWAYS picking a fight! I have been patient with you for awhile now, but you are starting to irritate the crap out of me. I'm not one to be rude or nasty but you are really testing my boundries! State your opinon and get over it, stop fucking pulling other people's past posts and people's personal business into new threads. It's vicious and lame. I don't give a shit about your opinion and if I don't agree with it, I move on.. but you seem to be continously trying to stir shit, I've now started to bite back because there is a limit to how much you can push a person! When the fuck are you ever gonna learn?

Lobelia, I enjoy your posts, you seem like a lovely person. This has nothing to do with you at all, JL and I have clashed since day one.

Hi Crazy - whats goin on dude, hang on - shit man...did you post your opinion on these boards. WTF, when are you going to learn that there are actual rules.

Why are cirtain totalitarians making life really difficult at the moment ( No names....thats not the point...but wasnt this site about stating how you felt about people with a shitload of cash and no moral cumpus (among other things))

If you cant post how you feel, then whats the point?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information