Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker at Cartier & Interview Magazine Celebrate Love Party(06/08/2006)

Default Re: Sarah Jessica Parker at Cartier & Interview Magazine Celebrate Love Party(06/08/2006)

I think I can somewhat agree...but I really thought she looked great REALLY REFRESHING in 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. I think she really tries too hard to accentuate her eyes these days. Sure, it's her best feature, but I think she would look alot better toning down the eyes, straightening the kinky hair, and adding about 10 lbs to her frame. The thin-thin look only ages her.

I really CAN appreciate your point though, you counter very well!

Default Re: Sarah Jessica Parker at Cartier & Interview Magazine Celebrate Love Party(06/08/2006)

Wow, this is the best I've seen her in a while. She looks great.

Silver Member

Love Sarah. Ok so she's not gorgeous in the Hollywood sense but she's got style, panache, and a good set of acting chops (which is more than I can say for a lot of the supposed "Hollywood Stars"). I've always found her very appealing and watchable. She's a lot more interesting than any of the bobble heads out there.

Love the dress, hate the necklace.

i remember one awards show a few years back they did a full body pan of her and let me tell you that woman has the UGLIEST feet you have EVER seen. try and catch a glimpse next time. thats what years of stillettos do to you. they are horrific.
    You take your party with you so lets roll.

^^I believe it. She's said in some interview that one of the tendons in her feet just snapped from running around in stilettos for so many years.

Still wouldn't want to see those hooves, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information