Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Salma Hayek at "Ask the Dusk" Rome Press Conference and Photocall (04/26/2006)

Default Re: Salma Hayek at "Ask the Dusk" Rome Press Conference and Photocall (04/26/2006)

not a good choice of dress, it does make her look really thick.
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Default Re: Salma Hayek at "Ask the Dusk" Rome Press Conference and Photocall (04/26/2006)

Gorgeous

She look very voluptuous. Good on her for having a womanly body as opposed to a prepubescent boys like the majority of anorexic hollywood stars! She looks gorgeous.
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

She's beautiful, as always, but that's not a flattering dress. Not the cut, not the color. She's quite short, it makes her look dumpy, kinda like Elizabeth Taylor (another short, voluptuous woman) could look dumpy in her heyday. But at least she doesn't have a ginormous head like Taylor does, hers is more in proportion with the rest of her body.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ oh no its not! Salma has one of the biggest heads and foreheads/jawlines in Hollywood! I've seen pics where her head just utterly dwarfs her body and the other people around her!

Not her best look.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    ^ oh no its not! Salma has one of the biggest heads and foreheads/jawlines in Hollywood! I've seen pics where her head just utterly dwarfs her body and the other people around her!
    I disagree, Taylor's head was much more noticably disproportionately huge compared to the rest of her body than Salma's.

***** celeb

^ this means WAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *searching for supporting pics now!*

IMHO, she looks like the PS put inside her like 8 ballons. 2 in her boobs, 2 in her butt, 2 in her hips, & 2 in her jaw.

I found more attractive a more aesthetic, tall, slender and toned body.

Never is too late to make a change.

I don't think she's had her boobs done. I think they're just bigger because she has clearly gained a lot of weight. I'm surprised no one just outright said that. Looks like at least 15-20 more pounds.

She's lucky she's got her perfect hourglass figure and is gaining it all proportionately at least.

^^^ Salma has put on weight, yep - she still looks good & healthy - the added weight has had the regrettable effect of blowing up her chest and butt-ocks, though.

By "real people" standards (v. Hollywood), she is a hot and rockin' chick!
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Silver Member

Salma is very beautiful and very talented. I think she's horribly underrated as an actress. She's drop dead gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    I disagree, Taylor's head was much more noticably disproportionately huge compared to the rest of her body than Salma's.
    ok check this out; her head is dwarfing her body! and her body isn't even that small here b/c this is a recent pic and she's gained some weight of late.

^Okay, you're on. Here's Liz Taylor with her very pretty, but HUGE head at various stages of her life (Don't be fooled by the outrageous hairstyles, just look at the size of the head underneath it all )

***** celeb

hahahahaah I knew you'd be back I know, i kno that liz has a gigantic head (as did Marilyn) but Salma has a huge one too and you can't deny it no more man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information