Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosanna, Alexis and Patricia Arquette at 17th Annual GLAAD Media Awards (04/08/2006)

Default Re: Rosanna, Alexis and Patricia Arquette at 17th Annual GLAAD Media Awards (04/08/2006)

Yes, I do believe it has been lopped off.

Default Re: Rosanna, Alexis and Patricia Arquette at 17th Annual GLAAD Media Awards (04/08/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Yes, I do believe it has been lopped off.
    Actually, (and strangely ehough) I saw an episode of "The Surreal Life" last night with Alexis and s/he told one of the other housemates that he's still "packing". Even his "breasts" are those slip in the bra type fake ones. He pulled one out to show people it.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    Actually, (and strangely ehough) I saw an episode of "The Surreal Life" last night with Alexis and s/he told one of the other housemates that he's still "packing". Even his "breasts" are those slip in the bra type fake ones. He pulled one out to show people it.
    Well, the photo from GLAAD looks like he's pretty flat-chested, so I could totally believe the above info *points up to quoted post*.

AyanEva

Patricia looks pretty good. Roseanna looks okay, but strung out from cocaine withdrawl. Alexis looks like Tori Spelling *barfs*, what the hell is posseing him to fuck up his gender I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority
    Patricia looks pretty good. Roseanna looks okay, but strung out from cocaine withdrawl. Alexis looks like Tori Spelling *barfs*, what the hell is posseing him to fuck up his gender I'll never know.
    He is a transsexual. Cannot help that anymore than someone gay or bisexual can.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I know but still I don't get it.

It's strange that he's talking about getting his dick lobbed off and yet he does'nt look like he's taking those hormones or whatever to get his body ready for that transformation on the Sl show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority
    I know but still I don't get it.

It's strange that he's talking about getting his dick lobbed off and yet he does'nt look like he's taking those hormones or whatever to get his body ready for that transformation on the Sl show.
    From what I thought I knew about transgender people, I thought they were basically born into the wrong body, and felt the need to change that. However you have a point in that I have watched this Surreal Life( ) and Alexis has said some strange things..stuff like not being either gender or a third gender. she has said some things that really don't fit the pattern..at least as I thought the pattern was. I wonder if there are lesbian transexuals. Like a woman in a man's body wanting to be a woman physically but still attracted to women and not to men?

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    I read earlier in the week that she had the surgery after SL ended it's taping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    From what I thought I knew about transgender people, I thought they were basically born into the wrong body, and felt the need to change that. However you have a point in that I have watched this Surreal Life( ) and Alexis has said some strange things..stuff like not being either gender or a third gender. she has said some things that really don't fit the pattern..at least as I thought the pattern was. I wonder if there are lesbian transexuals. Like a woman in a man's body wanting to be a woman physically but still attracted to women and not to men?
    I think I told this story way back when, but I worked with someone who used to be a man, had the operation, and then lived as a lesbian. So this person was a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I think Alexis would look nice if she got fat injections into her cheeks to round out her face, got the tip of her nose shortened and reduce the nostrils a bit, fixed those eyebrows, and reduced the lower lip and plumped up the top one. Is there anyway to shave down a chin, btw? Anway, I think the chin wouldn't be so prominent if she did all of the things that I listed above; I think she'd be quite pretty, actually. Just round out the face and get the nose done, at least.

AyanEva

^^ OMG Ayan, remind me never to show you my photo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    ^^ OMG Ayan, remind me never to show you my photo!!
    Oh you should see what I say about photos of myself. I think I look fine in the mirror, but I photograph like shit; and I can pick over the shots for hours if you let me!

Facial features and ever-changing subjective standards of beauty have always interested me.

AyanEva

Sojiita, I had a close friend who was born male, was married to a woman and had a kid, lived as a gay man for a while, then went through the whole gender reassignment thing, and is now living with another woman as a lesbian. I guess he has tried it all. So yes, some do get a sex change and end up a lesbian.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow53
    Sojiita, I had a close friend who was born male, was married to a woman and had a kid, lived as a gay man for a while, then went through the whole gender reassignment thing, and is now living with another woman as a lesbian. I guess he has tried it all. So yes, some do get a sex change and end up a lesbian.
    Wow. that is some serious stuff. I feel so run-of the-mill now. Just plain old homo. *sigh*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information