Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rihanna attends a taping of BET's 106 & Park in New York City (07/19/07)

Bronze Member

Waikiki is a rascist and IT knows it.

She's gorgeous. I love her music. SOS gets my butt going on the treadmill.

<---------No herps on my lips. LOL.

Well I think she's beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    Sometimes i'm perplexed by the things people say/observe about other people.
    It really does tells you a lot...
    Really sad
    Just let them talk, it's not worth answering.

Plus, the Rihanna's nose issue has already been explored which shows that some people easily forget and don't learn anything.
    It's utopia to think that people can try to stop for a sec and think twice before saying nonsense crap. But no! They like to assume, to blame, to trash because this is what they are inside.

I may be black or not (I am not going to tell) but if she has an enormous bulbous nose what is the point of her skin colour? Funny none told me I am racist because I said she's got a fat ass and also that she's boring! boring! boring! People want you to be racist when it's their frustration... how freaking!! They want to believe prejudice never dies and this is the reason why I have nothing to reply to them: I feel sorry for them because their freaking ethnic harrassment dangerously testify they've been raised in God knows what kind of ideolgical filthy place, they grew up thinking there are still perverted ethcnical differences and, funny, they pretend people to think and confess what they're afraid of... I mean, ain't that crazy!?! I am not going to play this morbid game.
    This is c.r.a.z.y. and there's no way to talk to them so it's better not to pay attention, IMO.

Bronze Member

[QUOTE=waikiki;748562]Just let them talk, it's not worth answering.

Plus, the Rihanna's nose issue has already been explored which shows that some people easily forget and don't learn anything.
    It's utopia to think that people can try to stop for a sec and think twice before saying nonsense crap.

Funny how all of a sudden you are retracting from your original statement. Wish you had taken your own advice and thought for a second before saying all the crap you did? I still would like to know what is an "abnormally flat" nose WaiKKK.
    Loving life!

Bronze Member

Waikkki, let me make it clear to you and to anyone else, I do not give a fuck if u respond to me or ignore me. When I sent you the private message stating my offensive at your comment, I wasnít looking for a response. The fact that you responded shows you havenít ignored it.

My point is to highlight the fact that you are indeed racist, point blank. I donít believe for a minute you are black. Secondly I have shown your post to almost 93 people now, both black and white. ALL of them have responded by saying your comment was offensive and racist

What the hell is abnormally flat??? ABNORMALLY FLAT FOR WHOÖA WHITE PERSON?? You sound incredibly uneducated and you are back peddling now. Point is you made an incredibly racist comment; therefore I believe you are indeed racist. The fact that up to now you canít see what you said is racist means you are racist. And it canít be because I am black that it is offensive to me alone, because white people I know also found it ridiculous and racist. Face the fact that you are racist and do something about it.

Waikiki: You are a racist fuck. Go fuck yourself.

Aw. My new best friend ^^ was banned!! Well, thanks for spanking waikiki while you were here...

Just to clarify and make things clear, my comment was directed at Waikiki, and
    i'm in no way supporting what Waikiki wrote in the above posts.

Oh, I know that, yoyoma. I mean, after all, it's your post in every Fuggles McFuggsly thread that I so look forward to each and every time. It just warms the cockles of my heart. "Racist skank!" Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about.

Thank you for infracting me for calling out a bigot, Mary Jane. That was very kind of you, and oh-so-telling. It's good to know that GossipRocks doesn't care about racism. It's good to know that GossipRocks encourages it.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Hey, it's all good until you bash the *insert certain race here*

I love Rihanna she is gorgeous and her umbrella video is so sexy.. I cannot believe what was said on this thread. Racist bullshit.. oh and Go WICKED HO!!!

I have such a crush on Rihanna.. Stop hating on her, dammit..hehe
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I've already reported the post. Thanks for the tip, you-know-who! Fuck racists. Fuck bigots. Fuck 'em all, right in the ear.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    In spite of being Black.
    Why would I care if she's black?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information