Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Priscilla Presley launches "The Priscilla Presley Collection" Bedlinen (04/05/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Priscilla Presley launches "The Priscilla Presley Collection" Bedlinen (04/05/2006)

I saw Priscilla on Oprah recently with Lisa Marie. What struck me throughout the show was that she couldn't even smile, her face was so tight. She kept wanting to, but her face just wouldn't let her. Just look at the pics above - she simply crooks the left side of her mouth. That's the best she can do. Also, her face looks 'young', but her neck looks old and wrinkly. As for her lips, she's always had that shape. Granted they're a little more 'enhanced' now, but the shape is the same.

Still...I like her. In the years since Elvis died, she's really been kind to his memory and probably the one person from all those he came into contact with throughout his life, that has been principled in everything she says and does around him and his memory. I admire her. She's shunned the spotlight except on those few occassions she's come forward.

Default Re: Priscilla Presley launches "The Priscilla Presley Collection" Bedlinen (04/05/2006)

In the years since Elvis died, she's really been kind to his memory and probably the one person from all those he came into contact with throughout his life, that has been principled in everything she says and does around him and his memory. I admire her. She's shunned the spotlight except on those few occassions she's come forward.

What planet have you been on?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    ^

What planet have you been on?
    Right here on the same planet as you. Why?

A*O

She looks like a clapped out ho-house madam sitting at her work station while business is a bit slow. Red satin sheets - ack.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

First of all, Priscilla has ALWAYS had thick lips--always. Secondly, I think it's really sad how society totally degrades the process of aging. Aging is one of the final discriminations out there. People who age and have absolutely no surgery get called 'old and wrinkly' and harshy criticized on how they didn't 'age well'...especially women. Well, heelllooooo, how's aging supposed to look? Like a brand new baby's ass? "Eeww, look at her neck"...."look at her saggy boobs"...."look at her crows feet"... and then those who do get surgery get called 'fake' and accused of trying to set back the age of time. It's a double-edged sword. Funny thing is that IF someone's lucky enough, (and doesn't die young) we'll all get to experience first-hand how it looks and feels like to get older. *knocking on wood*.

Now about Priscilla's lop-sided face...I've wondered in recent months if she ever had a stroke or had something medically happen to her that paralyzed the left side of her face. I believe it's something she's just never revealed or the press hasn't caught on to yet. My God, she is 60 yrs-old now. I think she possibly could've had a stroke or some sort of neuroligical thing happen to her because something visibly caused her face to be unable to move like that. Maybe she has some nerve damage or other illness she won't ever reveal that has paralyzed her face.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; April 8th, 2006 at 11:06 PM.

A*O

I'm sensing a forthcoming Bitter Jealous Fatties outburst!

PrettyGirl - I think you are missing the ENTIRE point of this board. We EXIST to mock vain, superficial, talentless 'celebrities' and their delusional, desperate quest to remain looking 22 at all costs. If you are looking for a Priscilla cheersquad, I suggest you go back to ww.priscillaismygoddess.com and talk about her in tones of breathless reverance with similar fanatics.

(sigh - yes I deliberately missed a w off the website so the URL wouldn't automatically pop up and somebody will actually click on the link and moan that the site doesn't actually exist).
    Dame Edna Everage

She looks like a vampire from one of Anne Rice's novels. They stay eternally young from drinking blood don't they?

Silver Member

She looks like a Micheal Jackson distant cousin to me.

Freakoid

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    PrettyGirl - I think you are missing the ENTIRE point of this board. We EXIST to mock vain, superficial, talentless 'celebrities' and their delusional, desperate quest to remain looking 22 at all costs.
    Oh really? Is that what this board exists for, or is that what YOU exist for? I don't recall reading that on the RULES and FAQS when you join gossiprocks.com. Don't mistake the two and especially, don't group everyone on this board together to fulfill your appetite to put down every woman in Hollywood. Not everyone who joins this board has to have the viciousness to the degree you do, nor the pure need to criticize every woman other than themself. If that's what you call 'joy' or entertainment that must suck. There are some celebrities we like, others we don't. Don't tell us how to do either and where.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    Oh really? Is that what this board exists for, or is that what YOU exist for? I don't recall reading that on the RULES and FAQS when you join gossiprocks.com. Don't mistake the two and especially, don't group everyone on this board together to fulfill your appetite to put down every woman in Hollywood. Not everyone who joins this board has to have the viciousness to the degree you do, nor the pure need to criticize every woman other than themself. If that's what you call 'joy' or entertainment that must suck. There are some celebrities we like, others we don't. Don't tell us how to do either and where.
    Interesting. Here's a few posts I found by a Mystery Poster who seems perfectly happy to "put down" celebs with a fair amount of viciousness. 3 guesses who said:

I can't stand Gwyneth. She can stay in Britain...and if you've seen the women in Britain, it's not that hard to be the best dressed there.
    I seen some clips and she hasn't regained her figure! She looks much heavier than she was pre-pregnancy. Granted, she's not obese, but she could stand to lose 20 or 25 lbs.
    This is one man I'd like to seriously kick the shit out of...he is disgusting
    #1--Katie is so sloppy. I'm sorry, if I was pregnant with Tom Cruise's child (God forbid but let's just assume this), I'd be charging up a fricken storm on maternity clothes and looking NICE. She could at least brush her hair.

Shakira's voice sucks. She's a freak who convulses onstage. Her voice is like nails on chalkboard to me and that whole bohemian look she's been trying to pull off is really bothering the hell out of me.
    I can't STAND Thalia!!! She is one conceited bitch. Sickening!!
    Dame Edna Everage

SVZ

Default Re: Priscilla Presley launches "The Priscilla Presley Collection" Bedlinen (04/05/200

Now now, she'll call you a stalker now.

There are plenty of women who have aged well and don't get bashed. Sophia Loren, that chick that sang Tainted Love ( I forget her name but there's been photos of her circulating recently, Bo Derek and plenty more.

She hasn't "aged" she got plastic surgery, and it's painfully obvious and taken away her ability to emote. That's not aging, that's denial.

Elite Member

A*O,

Was what you posted above somehow supposed to put me in my place or embarrass me? Well, it didn't because I NEVER said I don't like some of these celebrities. READ what I posted. I said there are some celebrities we like and others we don't like. There are some celebrities I don't like and I've said it. I don't deny it and never have. But I don't go around monitoring this board on what things people may post and much less be bothered if someone posts anything semi-positive about them. I don't tell you which celebrity to like or dislike. And even if you liked a certain celebrity, I wouldn't say go be a 'cheerleader' for them. I also don't call people "Dr. Phil Part II" when someone posts something half-way intelligent.

Just because we're on this board doesn't mean we have to HATE every single celebrity out there or spill bile out of our mouths every single time we post something. If we don't type utter disgust and hate every time we see something we want to comment on, it doesn't mean we don't get the 'point' of this board. The point is we can like or not like whomever we want.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; April 9th, 2006 at 01:29 AM.

A*O

You are quite right, we all have likes and dislikes and a few of us DON'T like Plastic Priscilla Presley but you don't seem to be able to handle that fact. Lighten up already.
    Dame Edna Everage

Elite Member

I can handle anything...as I'm sure you'll keep reading my posts (which I'm flattered by the way), you'll come to see I have a wide variety of tastes. I like some celebrities, I stand stand the hell out of others. Isn't that how it usually is? Like her or don't like her. I don't care. You made reference to my comment, I didn't make reference to yours. Therefore, you're the one who has to handle that fact.

Bronze Member

she's not married to elvis so why keep his last name? hasnt she been with other men since elvis?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information