Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

^^^and why did he have an affair for years and have a baby with this woman and not marry HER? She is pretty all Flashdance referrances aside.

Default Re: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

The new chick's pretty, but I think her chest just might be flatter than mine! WOOT! I'm not the smallest! Anyway, she's cute. He's not. I think his kid is better off not being anywhere near anything royal. Seriously, you couldn't pay me enough to join a royal family. Talk about lack of freedom!

I do think Monaco is probably the most useless thing to turn into a principality ever. Why bother? It's like making Las Vegas into it's own country. Or like the Vatican.

AyanEva

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    she's probably paid well!
    $1,000, by the hour?
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I don't think Edward could possibly be more obviously gay even if he flamed himself right out of the closet.

Gold Member

"Royal" families are ridiculous people. The stud and the bitch look like a boring couple, hopefully their puppies will make his "people" happy. She looks like she's posing for her swim team photo and he looks like her daddy-ICK. At least she'll be paid well for marrying this old dork. He should have married his baby's momma, they make a better couple.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed
    "Royal" families are ridiculous people. The stud and the bitch look like a boring couple, hopefully their puppies will make his "people" happy. She looks like she's posing for her swim team photo and he looks like her daddy-ICK. At least she'll be paid well for marrying this old dork. He should have married his baby's momma, they make a better couple.
    Which one, there are apparently TWO!!

Elite Member

I went on a tour of France a few years back and Monaco is fricken BEAUTIFUL. Gay or not, the people love the Royal Family and they loved Princess Grace and Prince Rainier. I agree with whomever said Princess Grace was pretty (in her younger years) but she was cold and really fake. I've seen clips of her here and there when she was older and she tried to speak with some fake-ass British accent when the woman was raised in Philadelphia! She was so pretentious and rigid---I think that's why her daughters came out so wild. They probably rebelled against Grace. The woman was totally into her image and loved the whole idea of being a 'princess'---that's why she left Hollywood.

Princess Caroline was gorgeous in her teens and twenties. She was a lot prettier than her mother in my opinion. After Caroline's husband died, she sort of went downhill but she definitely aged better than her mother because poor Grace was all old, fat and frumpy by 45 and the woman died around age 52! She looked much older.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; June 1st, 2006 at 12:51 AM.

Wowww, so beside all the above..., Albert is stupid

His lawyer recognized that he has a 14 y/o daughter living in the US.
    Was he sooo high that forgot to use a condom??...

He must forgot women got pregnant....

Never is too late to make a change.

Quote Originally Posted by KIMU
    Wowww, so beside all the above..., Albert is stupid

His lawyer recognized that he has a 14 y/o daughter living in the US.
    Was he sooo high that forgot to use a condom??...

He must forgot women got pregnant....
    Apparently,that must be the reason

He just could'nt do his dirt while his father was alive.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I read this on an other messageboard about the family:

let's put this into perspective ... Rainier's mother, Charlotte, was illegitimate. Charlotte's mother was an entertainer, whose mother was a washerwoman. Princess Antoinette's three kids were born before her first marriage. Prince Albert I's marriage was a failure. Louis II had numerous affairs. Rainier lived with a French actress for some years before marrying Grace, who had several affairs with married men during her Hollywood career -and Rainier and Grace both had affairs after their marriage ... and Caroline was pregnant when she married the second time and when she married the third time. Stephanie's kids were born out of wedlock as well ....
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Silver Member

She doesn't look too thrilled.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information