Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

I never understood how Grace Kelly could have three homely children. Her daughters look like men and Prince Albert is NOT handsome. Or course Prince Renier (sp?) is not a handsome man either, but still I would've thought *some* of her beauty would have come through.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

^ Hahahahahaaa i like how you get to the important matters of this issue! but seriously its soo sadly true though!!

albert's not ugly, he just went bald very young. stephanie looks like a man, i agree, and she likes her servants young and muscular, or in the circus
    caroline is gorgeous though. i think she was sexier and more interesting than her mother, who i thought was very pretty but in a cold, bland way.

and really, they should just have married off albert to edward, and let caroline's kids inherit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

i keep hearing that caroline's kids are so pretty but i don't find any of the monacan royal family really attractive

That's his fiancee?? What the hell?? Out of no where...

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    albert's not ugly, he just went bald very young. stephanie looks like a man, i agree, and she likes her servants young and muscular, or in the circus
    caroline is gorgeous though. i think she was sexier and more interesting than her mother, who i thought was very pretty but in a cold, bland way.

and really, they should just have married off albert to edward, and let caroline's kids inherit.
    Well, in my opinion, Prince Albert is not handsome AT ALL, even had he had his hair and Princess Stephanie AND Princess Caroline look like men. However, I can see about Grace being beautiful in an austere kind of way. I think that is what made her so regal.

Bronze Member

POOR GIRL:/>>>he is gay!!!In Monaco everyone knows that!!!My sister lives in Monte Carlo...

she's probably paid well!

SVZ

I think the girl is attractive

I really wouldnt like my name to be the same as a knob peircing.

Edward and Albert are both gay. I don't think Edward could possibly be more obviously gay even if he flamed himself right out of the closet.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

A*O

There's a few rumours about his older brother Prince Andrew too - ohhhhhhh hello sailor!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Here's a picture of the baby mama and baby. Kid's cute, mom...not so much.

KD
    Elite Member

^^^and here I thought the Flashdance look was sooo over. Is she wearing leg warmers? Cute baby, tho!

Balls. The second post down-thread was supposed to be an edit of this one.

AyanEva
    Last edited by AyanEva; May 31st, 2006 at 05:33 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information