Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

Default Re: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

btw, where are the pics from? is there an official announcement that he's engaged?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Default Re: Prince Albert of Monaco introduces future Princess of Monaco (05/28/2006)

I think Paris has stolen Grace Kelly's pose . In that 2nd pic, chin down, butt out...

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    btw, where are the pics from? is there an official announcement that he's engaged?
    the pics are from a gala at the Monaco grand prix. there is no official announcement yet, but WENN the picture site, says this event was her official introduction.

yeah she looks thrilled...............NOT

He should find himself a nice single lesbian to marry, that way they can be together as monarchs, but privately have their own lives ... I personally know a nice single lesbian who would love to volunteer for that job. Hehe.

Why would a woman want to have unprotected sex and a child with a guy that has slept with every skank in Europe. Aren't there rumors that he was HIV+. I've been hearing them for the longest time now.

In Europe they dont get married at 23, they get married after 35 (at least), and if they groom and dress properly, it doesnt mean they all are gay.

For my POV, she has nothing to do with the beauty and elegance of Grace Kelly, they are totally different, but she is classy.

If he would have AIDS, he would be really ill by now. That rumor has been since forever...

Never is too late to make a change.

The story goes about Albert having an affair with a flight stuwartess for 2 years. He acknowlegded the child since birth, but he knew it would a mockery in Monacco, so he was hush about it untill someone found out. Child or childless, dating actual women, he still on my gaydar.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

^^ It's the kid's mother who alerted the media - I think he didn't want to aknowledge it while his father was still alive

Quote Originally Posted by KIMU
    In Europe they dont get married at 23, they get married after 35 (at least), and if they groom and dress properly, it doesnt mean they all are gay.

For my POV, she has nothing to do with the beauty and elegance of Grace Kelly, they are totally different, but she is classy.

If he would have AIDS, he would be really ill by now. That rumor has been since forever...
    i'm in europe and it's true people tend to get married later. but he's been rumoured to be gay here too, and that started before he was really old enough to get married. people don't think he's gay because he's not married.
    i think he's probably bi but with a stronger preference for guys.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

They just feel that he must be gay because he never married and being the oldest, he should produced an heir by now, while his father living. Pressures a bitch, Im sure he wants to be sure of the right man..I mean woman that wants to wed without people breathing down his neck.

... Yes,... he might be bisexual.

Is it kind of normal these days to have one chocolate and the other day, to prefer a vanila ?
    There are lots of famous people who look bi...

Never is too late to make a change.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg so he finally found a beard! how sweet...

when i was in Spain our tour guide informed us that yes, Prince Albert is gay and everyone knows about it and that the youngest son (Edward I think) of Queen Elizabeth w/ the princess Di look-alike wife is very gay too...they do things differently in Europe I guess; its all kind of an open-secret.

^^ I've heard about Prince Edward. Is he really gay?

Who knows?

I heard the Prince Edward rumor too. I've always heard that Albert was gay. He should just come out of the closet already. That family is so screwed up that no one would bat an eyelash.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information