Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80

Thread: Pregnant Charlotte Church in a bikini on the beach (04/10/07)

  1. #31
    Bronze Member xNataliex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5

    Default

    That bikini is awful! Does nothing for her!

  2. #32
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    she's only four fucking months pregnant - she's FAT,FAT,FAT!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #33
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she's only four fucking months pregnant - she's FAT,FAT,FAT!!
    Not quite sure if I understood your point Mel, could you be a little clearer?

  4. #34
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    And what the hell is up with those cornrows?

  5. #35
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    she heard they were slimming? they do make her head look smaller ..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  6. #36
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    ^^

  7. #37
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,676

    Default

    Being pregnant is never an excuse to get fat. Charlotte is only 4 months pregnant and has gained this much weight; imagine when she is 9 months??

    I'll admit, with my pregnancy (13 years ago) , I gained 47 pounds and it was because I was quite comfortable using the "pregnancy excuse". Now, if I were to get pregnant again it would never be more than 15 -20 pounds. There is a HUGE difference between gaining weight because there is a baby growing within you and getting fat. There is absolutely no reason for a woman to get fat while pregnant.

  8. #38
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,559

    Default

    ^^ I agree. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I only gained 20 pounds. I took very good care of myself, exercised throughout the entire pregnancy, and only gained weight in relation to the baby. Now with my son [first pregnancy], it was a completely different story and I shall refrain from commenting. Then I was just fat.

  9. #39
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^ I agree. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I only gained 20 pounds. I took very good care of myself, exercised throughout the entire pregnancy, and only gained weight in relation to the baby. Now with my son [first pregnancy], it was a completely different story and I shall refrain from commenting. Then I was just fat.
    At least you can admit it and recognize it - that's why I know this girl is fat too! When I was pregnant with my son, it was carte blanche to eat what I want, when I wanted - I remember specifically "humongousizing" fries at McDonald's - they came in the big ass drink cup! But I was not unaware of what an orange bikini might look like on me so I didn't wear one!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  10. #40
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    Once I birthed my kiddo and went back a few days later to get my c-section staples removed, I weighed a few lbs less than I did before I was pregnant. However, I managed to pack on a hell of a lot of weight right after the birth because I decided that I needed to continue to "eat for two" since I was breastfeeding. Admittedly breastfeeding burns a lot of calories, but not as much as I was eating.

  11. #41
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misskris View Post
    She doesn't even look pregnant she just looks hefty. She has always battled her weight in her adult years though. She should watch it though or she'll have difficulty getting back into shape.
    Gonna regret gaining too much this early in the game. I hate to say it, but she's gonna be off the charts by the time she pops.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #42
    Elite Member carrie2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,339

    Default

    Eww..i never knew that's what she looked like these days..i always thought she was that skinny little singer girl that was really young and did the whole music thing but wow has she changed and she's only 20!!! Can't believe she's pregnant either! I just suppose she's trying to work with what she's got here in this pic...

  13. #43
    Hit By Ban Bus! Femmefatale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Being pregnant is never an excuse to get fat. Charlotte is only 4 months pregnant and has gained this much weight; imagine when she is 9 months??

    I'll admit, with my pregnancy (13 years ago) , I gained 47 pounds and it was because I was quite comfortable using the "pregnancy excuse". Now, if I were to get pregnant again it would never be more than 15 -20 pounds. There is a HUGE difference between gaining weight because there is a baby growing within you and getting fat. There is absolutely no reason for a woman to get fat while pregnant.

    is it safe to only gain 15-20lbs? Id love to only gain that when i get pregnant. I hear ur supposed to gain 30-35lbs?

  14. #44
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,559

    Default

    ^^ Might depend on the person. If someone is underweight when they become pregnant, their doctor might prefer they gain a bit more weight to be sure both mother and baby are adequately nourished. I only gained 20 pounds with my second baby and she was perfectly healthy.

  15. #45
    Gold Member Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Pits of Despair
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^ Might depend on the person. If someone is underweight when they become pregnant, their doctor might prefer they gain a bit more weight to be sure both mother and baby are adequately nourished. I only gained 20 pounds with my second baby and she was perfectly healthy.
    I think 20 is good too. I'm only up 7 pounds so far, and just entered the 3rd trimester. Recommendation for 3rd trimester is a pound a week. Doctor is fine with my gain so far.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Charlotte Church has gotten fat
    By hortoen in forum Weight
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: August 25th, 2006, 12:36 PM
  2. Charlotte Church can't drive
    By SVZ in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 29th, 2005, 09:46 PM
  3. Charlotte Church arriving at TRL UK 11/29
    By muchlove in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: December 1st, 2005, 03:15 PM
  4. Charlotte Church Sex Guide
    By JerriBlank in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 25th, 2005, 05:51 AM
  5. Charlotte Church says stuff
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 12th, 2005, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •