Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Charlotte Church in a bikini on the beach (04/10/07)

That bikini is awful! Does nothing for her!

she's only four fucking months pregnant - she's FAT,FAT,FAT!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she's only four fucking months pregnant - she's FAT,FAT,FAT!!
    Not quite sure if I understood your point Mel, could you be a little clearer?

And what the hell is up with those cornrows?

she heard they were slimming? they do make her head look smaller ..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

^^

Being pregnant is never an excuse to get fat. Charlotte is only 4 months pregnant and has gained this much weight; imagine when she is 9 months??

I'll admit, with my pregnancy (13 years ago) , I gained 47 pounds and it was because I was quite comfortable using the "pregnancy excuse". Now, if I were to get pregnant again it would never be more than 15 -20 pounds. There is a HUGE difference between gaining weight because there is a baby growing within you and getting fat. There is absolutely no reason for a woman to get fat while pregnant.

^^ I agree. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I only gained 20 pounds. I took very good care of myself, exercised throughout the entire pregnancy, and only gained weight in relation to the baby. Now with my son [first pregnancy], it was a completely different story and I shall refrain from commenting. Then I was just fat.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^ I agree. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I only gained 20 pounds. I took very good care of myself, exercised throughout the entire pregnancy, and only gained weight in relation to the baby. Now with my son [first pregnancy], it was a completely different story and I shall refrain from commenting. Then I was just fat.
    At least you can admit it and recognize it - that's why I know this girl is fat too! When I was pregnant with my son, it was carte blanche to eat what I want, when I wanted - I remember specifically "humongousizing" fries at McDonald's - they came in the big ass drink cup! But I was not unaware of what an orange bikini might look like on me so I didn't wear one!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Once I birthed my kiddo and went back a few days later to get my c-section staples removed, I weighed a few lbs less than I did before I was pregnant. However, I managed to pack on a hell of a lot of weight right after the birth because I decided that I needed to continue to "eat for two" since I was breastfeeding. Admittedly breastfeeding burns a lot of calories, but not as much as I was eating.

Quote Originally Posted by misskris View Post
    She doesn't even look pregnant she just looks hefty. She has always battled her weight in her adult years though. She should watch it though or she'll have difficulty getting back into shape.
    Gonna regret gaining too much this early in the game. I hate to say it, but she's gonna be off the charts by the time she pops.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Eww..i never knew that's what she looked like these days..i always thought she was that skinny little singer girl that was really young and did the whole music thing but wow has she changed and she's only 20!!! Can't believe she's pregnant either! I just suppose she's trying to work with what she's got here in this pic...

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Being pregnant is never an excuse to get fat. Charlotte is only 4 months pregnant and has gained this much weight; imagine when she is 9 months??

I'll admit, with my pregnancy (13 years ago) , I gained 47 pounds and it was because I was quite comfortable using the "pregnancy excuse". Now, if I were to get pregnant again it would never be more than 15 -20 pounds. There is a HUGE difference between gaining weight because there is a baby growing within you and getting fat. There is absolutely no reason for a woman to get fat while pregnant.

is it safe to only gain 15-20lbs? Id love to only gain that when i get pregnant. I hear ur supposed to gain 30-35lbs?

^^ Might depend on the person. If someone is underweight when they become pregnant, their doctor might prefer they gain a bit more weight to be sure both mother and baby are adequately nourished. I only gained 20 pounds with my second baby and she was perfectly healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    ^^ Might depend on the person. If someone is underweight when they become pregnant, their doctor might prefer they gain a bit more weight to be sure both mother and baby are adequately nourished. I only gained 20 pounds with my second baby and she was perfectly healthy.
    I think 20 is good too. I'm only up 7 pounds so far, and just entered the 3rd trimester. Recommendation for 3rd trimester is a pound a week. Doctor is fine with my gain so far.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information