Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant Charlotte Church in a bikini on the beach (04/10/07)

pregnant or not, thats a terrible body.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMissy View Post
    *shrug* Maybe it's just me, but I don't think she looks bad.
    Yeah, she's bigger but she's pregnant...
    The cornrows look fine, imo.
    And maybe she should have picked another bathing suit...but oh well. Carry on.

I agree. She's not freakishly over weight or "very fat" (FF). She's not skinny, definitely, but why does she have to be? Even if she wasn't pregnant, what's really all that wrong with her? And the cornrows...well, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but people on this site tend to never like cornrows. I don't even pay attention to the comments anymore.

She is overweight and not looking toned and athletic, but I don't think that she is extremely fat.
    Considering that she is pregnant, I think that she doesn't deserve being bashed so much.
    And, about the bathing suit, I agree, it's ugly and it would be aglee even on a slim, toned body.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Someone should tell Charly that a sleek black one piece hides a lot of sins.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Well, there's pregnant and there's fat. It is possible to be pregnant and not look like you haven't unstrapped the feed bag since you got the big news.

Her thighs are going to be sporting cellulite in the very near future ... you can see it starting in the photo.

That bikini is very unattractive.

ummmm, that ain't just pregnant - it's also a chunky charlotte church.... plus, if you've ever been pregnant or gained weight, you should know better than to wear this god-awful monstrosity of a bathing suit (by the way, does anyone else think that one of those straps around her back should have gone around her neck and that would have helped with the udders?). I would also say that Jordan (Katie Price) is pregnant - it's possible to look good pregnant, people. It doesn't mean you're an invalid and unable to move, exercise or use good judgement.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Considering that she is pregnant, I think that she doesn't deserve being bashed so much.
    Why do so many people think pregnancy=free pass in the looks department? This heffer was a tubby wubby before she got knocked up and if Heidi Klum can manage to look like a million bucks in her 8th month of pregnancy while in her 30's there is no reason for Charlotte to go around looking like crap unless she just plain wants to.

She was a porker before she got knocked up.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's not fat, just a bit round. But after clicking on the link, I'm still half blind from the Kylie photos. Fembot indeed!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

The bikini is just wrong. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Why do so many people think pregnancy=free pass in the looks department? This heffer was a tubby wubby before she got knocked up and if Heidi Klum can manage to look like a million bucks in her 8th month of pregnancy while in her 30's there is no reason for Charlotte to go around looking like crap unless she just plain wants to.

Hey crumpet. I don't think pregnant women should get a pass ( I ripped on pregnant Britney all the time. Homegirl looked like crap.) I see what you're saying. And I agree, Charlotte Church has never been thin. She's always been a bit thicker, which I think is perfectly fine.
    I think her body looks like a lot of pregnant women, maybe I'm wrong though. And come on, to compare her to Heidi freakin' Klum...Yeah her body bounced back to how it was pre-babies. But Heidi's a supermodel, a freak of nature.

Silver Member

No, she's not some svelte nymph with a cute little belly that screams "there's a baby in here." She looks like what a lot of normal women look like when they get pregnant. My guess is she's exhausted, probably eating more to help battle morning sickness, and retaining a ton of water on top of her non-stick figure frame. Pregnancy is not all daisies and roses and feeling the circle-of-life thing unless that circle of life happens to be a craving for donuts.

Crumpet--Heidi Klum is a model. People expect her to look good. Her career remaining viable depends on her looking good even while eight months pregnant. Comparing her to Charlotte Church, whose career is based on her voice not looks, doesn't really make sense.

Sheesh--I gained 80lbs on top of my non-stick figure with each of my 2 kids. I was crabby, emotional, bloated, etc. I managed to lose all the weight plus some. I think it is kind of refreshing to see a celeb look like a "normal" person. Sure the suit is ugly, but she looks fine. All that matters is that she has a healthy baby. She can lose weight later.

She actually looks like most women in the UK, especially in the north (of england, I'm not speaking for scotland!).
    No, the orange bikini is a poor choice, but hey, who really give a ****.
    Jus so long as she (& the baby) is happy healthly & not declaring war on Iraq - what harm is there in her?
    No, I don't really have a soft spot for Charlotte Church, but surely this is more health than a Posh Beckham body & pregnancy?
    Maybe she's at that stage (that we have but size 00s won't) where the girl who is preggers just looks fat.... its common where I'm from.
    Just so long as she doesn't channel Britney's clothes (or Katie Price's Escape From LA (X17 Online)) surely she'll be ok!?

She still gets points for dissing Paris Hilton & that takes her a l-o-n-g way!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    Sheesh--I gained 80lbs on top of my non-stick figure with each of my 2 kids. I was crabby, emotional, bloated, etc. I managed to lose all the weight plus some. I think it is kind of refreshing to see a celeb look like a "normal" person. Sure the suit is ugly, but she looks fine. All that matters is that she has a healthy baby. She can lose weight later.
    Yeah! Like what IheartParis said!!!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm saying that she looks like crap, pregnant or not and she could look better if she wanted to. Maybe she doesn't want to and that's fine. But she was chunky to start with so I don't see why people keep offering up her pregnancy as the reason for why she looks this way. She's not carrying the kid in her ass, upper arms, or thighs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information