Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pete Doherty with Kate Moss' daughter in the Cotswolds (3/18/07)

RUNNNN. ugh i hate him
    You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew

I didn't say his son did live with him I just said his son seems to be okay so it's not like he has scarred him. And from the candids I have seen Pete see's him quite often.

I love how people pass judgment against someone, like they do nothing wrong in their lives. We really have to give all these perfect people of GR a nice big hand.

It's an addicition, a disease, just as an eating disorder, etc.... Don't be so quick to judge someone, I am sure our own back yards could probably be a little cleaner.

My backyard is spotless, actually. I do not do drugs (never have), nor do I drink and spend my time partying. I am single-handedly raising a son, so my priorities are soley for/of him. I do not live for myself, but for him. Something Pete and Kate seem to not think about or care about, because IF THEY DID, they would be getting the help they obviously and desparately need.

For shame that a woman would be a coke addict and spending her time with a disgusting, useless junkie, instead of making her child's life the best it can be. Horrible example for her daughter to see/grow up with.

^ You are the FIRST perfect person I have ever met then. Nice to finally met one.

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    ^ You are the FIRST perfect person I have ever met then. Nice to finally met one.
    I seriously doubt that. I have been on my own since I was 18 years old and I have always known what my responsibilities were. I was focused and knew drinking/drugs/low lives were not the ones to spend my time with. Where has drinking and doing drugs got anyone??? Why start at all??? I wanted to be something more than that. ALOT of people are like that. ALOT. If you don't think so, you might need to branch out. We are everywhere.

If you think Pete and Kate should be able to do what they want, with no obviously consideration to the children involved, GREAT..although, I would wonder why you would think so. They do deserve to be judged - they are responsible to the children they decided to have.

Someone wants to be a junkie, let them go right ahead, but involve children and hell yeah, I will tell someone exactly what I think about it. Those 2 could have very easily lived their disgusting, drug filled lives without children and I wouldn't have given a rat's ass.

Pete is a piece of shit. What has he done to show that he is taking care of himself. If addiction is such a serious thing like you say greeneyedbeauty, don't you think he would take it seriously enough to stop using time and time again. I save my respect and admiration for recovering drug/alcohol addicts who have turned their life around for more than two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I seriously doubt that. I have been on my own since I was 18 years old and I have always known what my responsibilities were. I was focused and knew drinking/drugs/low lives were not the ones to spend my time with. Where has drinking and doing drugs got anyone??? Why start at all??? I wanted to be something more than that. ALOT of people are like that. ALOT. If you don't think so, you might need to branch out. We are everywhere.

If you think Pete and Kate should be able to do what they want, with no obviously consideration to the children involved, GREAT..although, I would wonder why you would think so. They do deserve to be judged - they are responsible to the children they decided to have.

Someone wants to be a junkie, let them go right ahead, but involve children and hell yeah, I will tell someone exactly what I think about it. Those 2 could have very easily lived their disgusting, drug filled lives without children and I wouldn't have given a rat's ass.
    Whatever, I don't really care. BTW, I am not an idiot or a drug addict myself so please don't imply that I am with your branching out statement.
    Have a good day! I'm out.....

Whatever, I don't really care. BTW, I am not an idiot or a drug addict myself so please don't imply that I am with your branching out statement.
    YOU are the one that said you had never met anyone "perfect" after reading this comment from me

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    My backyard is spotless, actually. I do not do drugs (never have), nor do I drink and spend my time partying. I am single-handedly raising a son, so my priorities are soley for/of him. I do not live for myself, but for him. Something Pete and Kate seem to not think about or care about, because IF THEY DID, they would be getting the help they obviously and desparately need.

For shame that a woman would be a coke addict and spending her time with a disgusting, useless junkie, instead of making her child's life the best it can be. Horrible example for her daughter to see/grow up with.
    I never claimed you were anything. My "branching out" comment was in response to that - if I am the first perfect person you have met, branch out... yes.

I am willing to bet there are dozen upon dozens of perfect people just like me right here in this forum...right this moment even.

Oh, and you have a good day as well

He has repeatedly shown that he has absolutely no boundries. I would not be at all surprised if child abuse, sexual or otherwise, would fall within his demented and diseased mind as being a positive thing.

I'm not perfect but I'm not a drug using junkie. Like I said before junkies don't deserve to be around an innocent child. They are low life scum of the earth.

Oh no you aren't an idiot or addict, but you are a "greeneyedbeauty" apparently. *snort* What is up with freaks who refer to themselves as "beauty," "pretty," "hot" etc. etc. in their freaking screen names? Narcissism or wishful thinking? I wouldn't hold such a person's opinion in too high a regard.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Oh no you aren't an idiot or addict, but you are a "greeneyedbeauty" apparently. *snort* What is up with freaks who refer to themselves as "beauty," "pretty," "hot" etc. etc. in their freaking screen names? Narcissism or wishful thinking? I wouldn't hold such a person's opinion in too high a regard.
    Oh no you didn't, ManxMouse, you brave soul! I've been wondering the same thing. Ha Ha.

Since when does drug addict =child molester? Pete may be very good with Lila for all we know. I don't agree with Kate exposing her daughter to a drug addict but she may not see any of that. We really can't say because we aren't there.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    Since when does drug addict =child molester? Pete may be very good with Lila for all we know. I don't agree with Kate exposing her daughter to a drug addict but she may not see any of that. We really can't say because we aren't there.
    Kate may not see any of what... that he's a junkie?

Since when does drug addict =child molester?
    Good point. It doesn't.
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information