Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris littering

Elite Member

Aside from being a skanky whore with fake hair and a lazy eye, it's inexcusable to litter like that. Just put the f*cken flyer in your car and throw it in the garbage later...how hard is that??

Bronze Member

To be fair, I wouldn't call throwing a flier on the ground littering; if you didn't ask for it to be put on your car, why should you be responsible for throwing it into a trash can? I feel the same about magazine inserts; I don't want 'em, and I don't care if they fall onto the floor when I open the magazine.

However, I'm not surprised Paris feels the same way I do.

Her presence all alone already litters enough.

Elite Member

^ That's lame. So it's okay if I accidentally drop all my magazine inserts and unwanted flyers on your doorstep?

She shouldn't have dropped it, but the people who stick flyers on cars shouldn't be allowed to do it...how many of those blow off or fall off and cause litter? Also who the hell wants that shit on their car? I can't stand people who put crap on your car or try to thrust some paper into your hand as you're walking by minding your own business.

That skinny bith litters every time she sets foot on the ground
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
    ^ That's lame. So it's okay if I accidentally drop all my magazine inserts and unwanted flyers on your doorstep?
    Well...no, I wouldnt appreciate that. Plus, you'd have to go very far out of your way to do that. I'm talking more about when I'm on the subway reading a magazine, and a damn subscription insert falls out. What am I supposed to do with it? Put it back in the magazine so it can fall out again? And I don't want to put it in my pocket, especially after it's been on the floor of the subway car...yuck. Unless the CEO of People Magazine wants to personally follow me around to pick up the inserts that fall onto the ground...I just don't see any other solution.

Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan View Post
    She shouldn't have dropped it, but the people who stick flyers on cars shouldn't be allowed to do it...how many of those blow off or fall off and cause litter? Also who the hell wants that shit on their car? I can't stand people who put crap on your car or try to thrust some paper into your hand as you're walking by minding your own business.
    Isn't it irritating? I didn't notice a flyer on my car one and as I was driving it flew up on to my window and I couldn't see the road!!!

My mum makes me cringe when people hand her flyers in the street, she takes it (coz she has no choice, they ram them into you hand!) then she makes a point of letting them see her scrunch it up and put it in the first bin she walks past.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    Isn't it irritating? I didn't notice a flyer on my car one and as I was driving it flew up on to my window and I couldn't see the road!!!

My mum makes me cringe when people hand her flyers in the street, she takes it (coz she has no choice, they ram them into you hand!) then she makes a point of letting them see her scrunch it up and put it in the first bin she walks past.
    I also throw them out immediately if someone manages to force one into my hand though I don't care if they see it or not. Is this really an effective way of getting business for anyone except strip joints? I really hate the ones who act like you're some kind of bitch if you politely say "No thanks" (which I often do, despite my hatred of them) and they're the ones invading your personal space. When I get one like that, believe me, the next one winds up taking the brunt of my anger. Sometimes there are three or four between my apartment and the gym three blocks away (I'm on a busy NYC street) so it's not like it's uncommon; I have to run a gauntlet of them every day. Then of course there are the ones downtown and in Times Square that advertise by deliberately throwing their flyers and cards on the sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherGuy View Post
    Well...no, I wouldnt appreciate that. Plus, you'd have to go very far out of your way to do that. I'm talking more about when I'm on the subway reading a magazine, and a damn subscription insert falls out. What am I supposed to do with it? Put it back in the magazine so it can fall out again? And I don't want to put it in my pocket, especially after it's been on the floor of the subway car...yuck. Unless the CEO of People Magazine wants to personally follow me around to pick up the inserts that fall onto the ground...I just don't see any other solution.
    Uh, yes! Put it back in the magazine until you pass a trash can. Think about how many people read magazines and papers on the subway... if none of them picked up the stuff that fell out of them, you'd be wading through crap every time you stepped on. Someone has to clean that up, so have some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    Uh, yes! Put it back in the magazine until you pass a trash can. Think about how many people read magazines and papers on the subway... if none of them picked up the stuff that fell out of them, you'd be wading through crap every time you stepped on. Someone has to clean that up, so have some respect.
    Well I pay tax and like heaps of it.. The garbage cleaners can pick it up..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information