Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paris Hilton goes to 'The Rox' (05/07/07)

Elite Member

I find it a bit ironic that Candy writes an open letter to Paris. They are so out of touch with reality. Furthermore, what does she know about being a mother? Her kids were raised by nannies, house staff and maids. Puhleazzzee!

I still think Paris's comment about being 'pardoned like Nixon' is priceless. What an idiot!

Elite Member

This is all getting very interesting. Here's a letter to TMZ.com from Patty Hearst. It doesn't look like Paris' crocodile tears are guilting anyone (except for the idiot kid on Nancy Grace tonight who orchestrated today's protest that no one showed up for!).

TMZ.com

OK, we here at TMZ are stoked. None other than Patty Hearst (if you don't know who she is, you should) contacted us today about a story the TV show "The Insider" is reportedly airing tomorrow -- that Hearst is giving advice to Paris Hilton about doing hard time. Hearst spoke with Harvey Levin today, and here's her letter:

Dear TMZ,

Imagine my surprise upon learning of the "advice" I had been giving Paris Hilton. In spite of reports to the contrary, I can assure you that I have not had any contact with Paris (or any member of her family) regarding her upcoming jail time, or any other matter. Like Governor Schwarzenegger, I have had many more important things to think about.

However, since I'm thinking about it now, I must say that my heart goes out to the inmates of the Century Regional Detention Center. Forty-five days with Paris Hilton and the attendant publicity seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me. Perhaps THEY should be petitioning the Governor for relief?

OK, that wasn't nice. But seriously, if Paris really wants my advice it's this: Read Candy Spelling's letter several times and take her advice to heart.

--Patricia Hearst

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information