Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton goes to 'The Rox' (05/07/07)

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    Racist Skank!
    you say this in every photo post about her and it's old.

she looks alright here, better than when she wears a lot of makeup.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Racist Skank!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    you say this in every photo post about her and it's old.
    she looks alright here, better than when she wears a lot of makeup.
    I suspect that a lot of people don't mind that yoyoma does that, because a lot of new people visit this board all the time, and not everyone always remembers what a racist skank Banned is.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I understand what you're saying, but given the video of her crying while mother driving away from the hospital the other day, she's seriously upset - for real. Which is good. Although I don't wish her dad's health problems on him (he had surgery). She should have thought twice before doing things that affect her parent's physical and emotional health. A lot of people over 50 have a harder time dealing with shock and stress, she should have thought of that.

She has embarrassed her parents and caused them unnecessary and undue stress. I hope she thinks long and hard before simply resuming her former skanky irresponsible lifestyle.
    I agree with you, Mira, that I don't wish anything bad with regard to her father's health, however, I hold her parents largely responsible for her behavior because of how they raised her - her Mom especially. Kathy truly does not 'get it'. She honestly believes that Paris was taught a lesson 'because of who she is'. Her actions in the court room only validated everything I ever thought of her and those thoughts were further confirmed when she said "and after all the money we spent (on the case)." This whole family really believes they're above the law. They embarrass themselves; they surely don't need anyone else to do it for them. I say they're all finally getting their comeuppance!

I understand what you're saying, but given the video of her crying while mother driving away from the hospital the other day, she's seriously upset - for real. Which is good. Although I don't wish her dad's health problems on him (he had surgery). She should have thought twice before doing things that affect her parent's physical and emotional health. A lot of people over 50 have a harder time dealing with shock and stress, she should have thought of that.

She has embarrassed her parents and caused them unnecessary and undue stress. I hope she thinks long and hard before simply resuming her former skanky irresponsible lifestyle.
    I saw her crying with her mommy, and personally wasn't touched. She's crying 'cause she realized not everyone is blinded by her fame and money, and her parents can't buy her out of this one. Maybe i misspoke when i typed that i didn't buy that she was really sad. I should have typed that i didn't care, because she's getting what she deserved. I don't think her parents are blameless in this either. They've raised Paris to be the spoiled, useless, racist, ignorant ass she is. They may not be responsible for everything she does, but they have instilled some pretty f*$ked up values and morals in their daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I would be getting out too, I would probably be at the bar every night drowning my sorrows. I would be freaking out, going crazy right now if I knew I have to spend 45 days in jail.
    Puleeze. 45 days isn't jack shit. She'd have been in jail for double or triple that time way before now if she were a dirt poor nobody. I do recall that she was "busted" more than once and completely let go. She's already been given more chances than the law allows. Time to toughen up, babycakes! If I had to do time I definitely wouldn't be stupid enough to be seen on TV and in pics crying like a baby and getting piss drunk. Way to identify yourself as a weak ass (if there was any doubt) for the future inmates. I'd be laying low and lifting weights or learning some quick defensive Kung Fu moves or how to act/appear "crazy".
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I suspect that a lot of people don't mind that yoyoma does that, because a lot of new people visit this board all the time, and not everyone always remembers what a racist skank Banned is.
    Exactly, Yoyoma can say what she wants anyway.

Racist Skank!
    I not only agree with you yoyoma, I usually don't reply to any Paris thread until I see that you have posted your trademark statement. Paris threads wouldn't be the same without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I not only agree with you yoyoma, I usually don't reply to any Paris thread until I see that you have posted your trademark statement. Paris threads wouldn't be the same without you.
    that's right. more power to you, yoyoma!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I want to see the pics of her going to the Box.

Elite Member

It seems Candy Spelling has written an open letter to Paris Hilton. I don't know that Candy's the best person to be doling out parental advice either.

From TMZ.com
    Candy to Paris -- Spoiled Brat, Grow Up! - TMZ.com

Dear Paris,

As someone who has known you for most of your life, I pay special attention to your press coverage. (Apparently, I'm not alone, based on the responses every word about you creates on TMZ.com and elsewhere.)

Paris, I'm very worried about you. The last week has not only been an obvious roller-coaster for you emotionally, but your strategy went from blaming employees and stating silly excuses like, "I don't read," to your new lawyer's tactic to have you sound mature and take some responsibility. In between, the paparazzi continue to follow you shopping and taking self-defense classes (to protect yourself in jail?), and some over-zealous friends staged embarrassing protests (three people?), and wasted taxpayer funds with a petition to pardon you.

People who are rich and famous are not treated like "regular" people, even though you claim to now be just like everyone else. In most situations, your privileged life works to your benefit. You have opportunities, access and resources like few others; and frankly, you can get away with more bad behavior and excuses than most people could even imagine. However, as the real possibility of jail approaches -- whether it's 21 days or 45 or whatever the latest report is -- it's time to get real. It's time to find "a Paris" somewhere between "heiress" and a character on "The Simple Life." I know she's there, and I know she can be a good citizen and maturely face consequences other people would have to face under the same circumstances.

I am sorry you have been sentenced to jail. I can't think of too much that would be worse. But since you let this happen, use the next couple of weeks preparing not only by publicly learning to fight (not a good message to fellow inmates), but by looking around, realizing that you are not as truly entitled as your money implies. You are a young woman who can add more to her community than establishing new definitions for infamy.

Best,

Candy Spelling

When does she finally enters jail????
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Hit By Ban Bus!

*applause* Chalk one up for Candy. I'm glad the baby has helped mend fences with Tori, too.

Gold Member

Why isn't she in her cage already?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    you say this in every photo post about her and it's old
    Oh really? If you don't like my posts please feel free to ignore it.
    She is everything that is wrong with society today, if other people
    condone her behavior good on them but i don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69I
    not only agree with you yoyoma, I usually don't reply to any Paris thread until I see that you have posted your trademark statement. Paris threads wouldn't be the same without you.
    Thanks lisa. I'm still pissed that nothing was done in regards to her
    comments, but yet other people that have said similar things have
    been purnished. All i have heard since the video came out was excuses
    made on her behalf and so far i haven't heard her make an apology about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey
    Thank You!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information