Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris Hilton gets baked (01/15/07)

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^you're right. i dont like drinking myself
    Hahaha...I wonder if she realizes that marijuana makes you REAAALLY hungry!

Probably not the best drug to be doing when you are within the spotlight 24/7 expected to have a rockin' hard body...

JUST my opinion...kekeke

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Elite Member

i smoke and i never eat when i smoke...depends on the person. she;s bulimic anywayz, so she can eat all she wants. nothing goes down.

am i crazy? i don't see any needles anywhere.

i feel like a moron because i thought i already posted, but where are the needles in the picture?

Interesting...

Marijuana stimulates appetite and enhances your cravings for food...and I personally have never heard of anyone not eating or not having the munchies after smoking pot...but then again the stereotype of getting high IS the major food binge...ordering like 5 pizzas, getting take-out, doritos, and all that other good junk...

But anyways I used to be a BIG time pot-head...and I'd always pig out on stuff but I remember if I didn't eat anything while I was high I'd get really sick...maybe that was just me?

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Elite Member

well i did eat sometimes, but once i learned that it decreases your high immensely, i just stopped. i did get thirsty though. i was like-why eat if it's gonna ruin my high? but if i smoke at night for example, i'll eat dinner. i guess that helps lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    well who admits to being a drug addict and a whore? lol yea, I read her piece of crap book too. Back when we didn't know her and she was likeable. but cmon, what's she gonna say? i fuck everything that moves and love crack? haha. the truth always comes out eventually, and so from these pics and other crap she probably purposefully exposed, we learn of the real paris. but her mom was a whore-so maybe its not all her fault.

I'm not saying this to have a go at your opinion Sunshine, but in response to 'her mother was a whore', Oh what bull, my father was a hardcore heroin addict, and I didn't follow his example. Just because Kathy Hilton was a whore, it doesn't mean Paris had to be one. She's a slut because she likes it, thats the true Paris. And my point was that she shouldn't have even wrote that book if she wasn't going to be honest in it. Shes trying to act the good girl when she is far from it. I've read a few celebrity autobios where they were honest about their wild side- Marilyn Mansons book is mostly all about his love of drugs and what he does when he's stoned. What I'm saying is I have more respect for someone who is honest, no matter what they do, than someone who tries to feed us bullshit. What made me angry was that I used to argue with my aunty who's daughters idolised Paris. My aunty was saying 'Paris is nothing like the media makes her out to be' and i was trying to argue that she's much worse. And then the proof came along! I emailed it all to my aunt and so far no response, haha.

I guess it helps to be high when you realize you're famous only for being a talentless, shallow, whore, and if your grandfather wouldn't have been a business and financial genius, you'd be pregnant, on welfare, and turning in your application (with all the big words misspelled) at the local fast food restaurant.

Why is she a tramp because she smokes weed? ALOT of people do, big whoop. I just don't take pictures!
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Why can't SHE shave her head??? now those would be pictures WORTH seeing!

ooooo, now that would be freakin awesome man!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information