Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton crying on her way back to Prison (06/07/07)

ha ha ha bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by barron797 View Post

Maybe Paris could bring some picture books or magazines with few words then.
    Give her some magazines, looking at pictures of herself all day would keep her occupied i'm sure.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Sorry, Allie, I don't feel sorry for people who think they are entitled to special treatment. She did the crime, and she needs to do the time.
    Not talking about the crime and the time. Talking about everybody's treatment of her. I just find it a bit TOO mean.

Shes done plenty of mean shit, she's a horrible bitch. She deserves our cruelty.

Yes, she's not the poster child for The Girl Next Door. Let's do a brief run-down of her escapades: using racial epithets like the "n" word, boyfriend-stealing, including Stavros Niarchos from pitiful little Mary Kate Olsen, saying anyone who didn't like her was jealous of her because she's so pretty (snort!), acting special, like she's above the law. I'm not saying that she deserves punishment because she's not a nice person;I'm saying bitch doesn't necessarily have a heart 'o' gold and isn't deserving of sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Yes, she's not the poster child for The Girl Next Door. Let's do a brief run-down of her escapades: using racial epithets like the "n" word, boyfriend-stealing, including Stavros Niarchos from pitiful little Mary Kate Olsen, saying anyone who didn't like her was jealous of her because she's so pretty (snort!), acting special, like she's above the law. I'm not saying that she deserves punishment because she's not a nice person;I'm saying bitch doesn't necessarily have a heart 'o' gold and isn't deserving of sympathy.
    Don't forget her homophobia. And open public drug use. and public slandering. And the despicable snickering about the firecrotch comments. etc. etc. etc. Cunt deserves what she is getting. She has brought it all upon herself-nobody did this to her-she did it to herself, and she is reaping cummulative scorn that has been building up for quite some time-and deservedly so. Maybe she will learn from this-most likely not though.

*And worst of all was comparing herself to 'Camelot' and Jackie O and saying she was the equivalent of "American Royalty" Bitch should have been SHOT for that comment alone!*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

She deserves everything she is getting. I might have thought more of her (moved her up to the level of the bug I squash after I let my cats play with it for hours) if she had just taken her punishment with some dignity. But no...

Also, she is playing to the camera. If she didn't want these pics taken, she would have put her head down or hidden her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Even if she's being "over-punished" she had it coming because she completely thumbed her nose--repeatedly--at the legal system.

She got caught for DUI. Then she drove on a suspended license and got caught. TWICE. Then she shows up 15 minutes late for her hearing. Then she pulls all sorts of manipulative hysterics and shit in jail and--let's face it--pays the sheriff off to directly disobey the judge's order for her sentence.

With her every move, it's as if she's giving everyone the finger saying "I'm too good to go to jail. I'm above the law. I'm Paris Hilton and I can do whatever I want."

Also, what the hell kind of idiot pulls every stunt possible to piss off a judge who already dislikes your antics and is looking to make an example out of you? Moron!
    I read its common in LA for non-violent offenders to get away after serving only 10% of their term, because the jails are crammed with people.

Plus, what do the legal experts have to say about people who have violated probation? Does that also always merit a 45 day sentence?

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I think the judge knew she was trying to get out of serving the 20 days or whatever it was. I think he was letting her know she isn't above the law.

I don't understand why the judge ordered her to do her original 45 days after her sentence was reduced? Anyone know?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Not talking about the crime and the time. Talking about everybody's treatment of her. I just find it a bit TOO mean.

Honestly, I get where you're coming from but I think it's pretty clear that what she is going through is basic karma, life's like a boomerang and sometimes if it sneaks up on you and clunks you smack in the face.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Honestly, I get where you're coming from but I think it's pretty clear that what she is going through is basic karma, life's like a boomerang and sometimes if it sneaks up on you and clunks you smack in the face.
    Yeah, but I don't think she'll learn anything from this. I doubt this will be the last time we'll watch Karma kick Parisite in the ass.

I don't feel sorry for her, honestly. I think she will get over it, I don't think that she will be treated that bad. What actually worries me is that she gets so much attention, her crying face was all over the newspapers like something important happened.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't understand why the judge ordered her to do her original 45 days after her sentence was reduced? Anyone know?
    she got credit for good behavior, which is BS because she wasnt even in jail to get that good behavior and she was 30 min late for sentencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Don't forget her homophobia. And open public drug use. and public slandering. And the despicable snickering about the firecrotch comments. etc. etc. etc. Cunt deserves what she is getting. She has brought it all upon herself-nobody did this to her-she did it to herself, and she is reaping cummulative scorn that has been building up for quite some time-and deservedly so. Maybe she will learn from this-most likely not though.

*And worst of all was comparing herself to 'Camelot' and Jackie O and saying she was the equivalent of "American Royalty" Bitch should have been SHOT for that comment alone!*
    I didn't know Paris Hilton compared herself to Jackie O. That is puke-inducing. She could only dream of being as elegant and cultured as Jackie O. Maybe in your next life, bitch, but not this one.

And the Hiltons are not royalty. They're more like glorified white trash. They are not comparable to the Kennedys, the Rockefellers or even the Bushes.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information