Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton crying on her way back to Prison (06/07/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Am I the only one who feels deeply sorry for her?
    yes

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^^
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Really????? silly me, here I am thinking she was a dirty dog with rabies!!!!! Thanks for clarifying that, I was a bit confused.
    Oh Jesus that was hilarious!

Am I the only one who feels deeply sorry for her? She's become so used to having things her way, that when it finally doesn't it's actually harder for her then it would be for us.
    Try imagining that everybody but you does not live in a house. Now imagine having it taken away for 45 days where you were expected to live in the woods in the cold with everybody else. It'd suck!
    It still sucks that she was going to get special treatment, but at the same time it's what she's used to because she's rich.

I think it's very cruel how everyone is acting. She is a person. And she's crying. That's all I see.
    Right, and I'm sure this "person" would show as much compassion for you out there in the woods as you do for her.......
    The reason why you're one of very few who care for her is the fact that this arrogant, self centered, useless waste of space and air does NOT care for anything or anyone but her sorry ass self.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I dont think its fair at all what theyre doing to her

Not bc she doesnt deserve punishment--she does--but she also deserves to be treated the way others would, and that would be to be given the option of buying her way into a nicer jail. EVERY other person is given that option under the same circumstances as Paris, yet this judge is dying to make an example out of her. not fair, and like her or not, we all know that those jail-b*tches want to kill her. All I am saying is treat her the same as everyone else
    The only thing that's not fair is that those "jail b*tches" aren't even going to have the opportunity to kick her ass, as she rightly deserves. If she were really being treated like everyone else, they'd throw her ass in with the general population, none of this special one-person cell shit.

She's become so used to having things her way, that when it finally doesn't it's actually harder for her then it would be for us.
    Paris Hilton is nearly 30 years old. she is long overdue to learn how to accept responsibility and the consequences of her actions.

Try imagining that everybody but you does not live in a house. Now imagine having it taken away for 45 days where you were expected to live in the woods in the cold with everybody else. It'd suck!
    Jail sucks. No one is disputing that. But imagine if it were you who were locked up and couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't stop crying, and became mentally unstable, do you think the sheriff would let you out to serve the remainder of your sentence at home?

No. Unless you're the famous by-product of a wealthy couple who donated to the sheriff's election campaign, you would be administered to by prison doctors IN THE PRISON.

And is that fair?

I think it's very cruel how everyone is acting. She is a person. And she's crying. That's all I see.
    She is a petulant, spoiled child who is using theatrics and manipulation to try and get her way.

The only chance this idiot has of growing up is if the system does not bend to indulgent, easily-fooled people like you.

Team Tough Love!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    No seriously, I read that somewhere, too. Everyone has the option to get better lodging in jail for a certain amount of money and many people take advantage of that. There's some term for that, too, but I forgot. I was surprised to hear that. You can only do that in the US, too.

Awesome signature by the way, AKAMissy. Taken out of context, it's a pretty bizarre statement. Love it!

Thanks for the info Chilly! I didn't know that, I must go research.

Glad you approve of my sig. I'm sure a lot of ppl read it and go WTF . But when I read your comment in the Maggie Gyllenhaal thread, it made me laugh. I just knew I had to make it my sig.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Sorry, Allie, I don't feel sorry for people who think they are entitled to special treatment. She did the crime, and she needs to do the time.

What is Paris bawling about? She has the best kind of jail...solitary...she doesn't have to mingle with the other prisoners.

If I were her, I'd get some books and read the time away. Its not like she's getting tortured and raped every day. What a baby.

Read? But wouldn't that require some effort? She might actually learn something. Don't be ridiculous.

Gold Member

I'm feeling sorry for Paris again. I keep going back and forth between sympathy and apathy.
    Here's what's bothering me: legal experts are saying it is almost unheard of to go to jail for driving on a suspended license, esp for 45 days. When she got the DUI, she didn't have a wreck or hurt anyone (neither did she when she was driving w/o a license). Unlike Lohan and countless other celebs. I think the judge is making an example of Paris because she didn't take any of this seriously. But you don't send someone to jail for being a talentless, racist, spoiled brat. Justice should be blind whether the accused is a celebrity or a private citizen. In this case, a celebrity is being over-punished.

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    I'm feeling sorry for Paris again. I keep going back and forth between sympathy and apathy.
    Here's what's bothering me: legal experts are saying it is almost unheard of to go to jail for driving on a suspended license, esp for 45 days. When she got the DUI, she didn't have a wreck or hurt anyone (neither did she when she was driving w/o a license). Unlike Lohan and countless other celebs. I think the judge is making an example of Paris because she didn't take any of this seriously. But you don't send someone to jail for being a talentless, racist, spoiled brat. Justice should be blind whether the accused is a celebrity or a private citizen. In this case, a celebrity is being over-punished.
    Maybe she is, or maybe she's being punished for the crimes that she did do & also for contempt of the legal system? She hasn't complied with any of her punishments so far.....

I read that the Judge said that he'd not had any details of the medical report that freed her, that he'd been completely blind-sided by that.... maybe the sheriff should be investigated too?

Oh! & WTF is she wearing a SWEATER in LA in JUNE for????
    Free Charmed.

Even if she's being "over-punished" she had it coming because she completely thumbed her nose--repeatedly--at the legal system.

She got caught for DUI. Then she drove on a suspended license and got caught. TWICE. Then she shows up 15 minutes late for her hearing. Then she pulls all sorts of manipulative hysterics and shit in jail and--let's face it--pays the sheriff off to directly disobey the judge's order for her sentence.

With her every move, it's as if she's giving everyone the finger saying "I'm too good to go to jail. I'm above the law. I'm Paris Hilton and I can do whatever I want."

Also, what the hell kind of idiot pulls every stunt possible to piss off a judge who already dislikes your antics and is looking to make an example out of you? Moron!

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Read? But wouldn't that require some effort? She might actually learn something. Don't be ridiculous.
    Oh right, I forgot, this is Paris Hilton after all. I think Pam Anderson said that when they went out for dinner, Paris felt inconvenienced that she actually had to read the menu and wanted someone to read it to her.

Maybe Paris could bring some picture books or magazines with few words then.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information