Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton crying on her way back to Prison (06/07/07)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    It would be nice if she learned from this and emerged from her experience as a better person, but I don't think she's smart enough to learn from her mistakes. She also has a huge sense of entitlement. "It's not right!" she hollered. What's not right? That even someone rich and pampered should pay for her mistakes? She's contemptible.
    she probably feels that the sentence was too harsh. not right to go to jail. wants a diff punishment. or shorter.

All I can hear echoing in my head is "na na na na boo booooo!"
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Geez. Show some dignity for shit's sakes.

A 26-year old woman crying for her mommy, how pathetic is that?

I keep getting visuals of the time this waste of space and her family were on Oprah, and the parents kept saying their girls "worked" for their money..... Yes, she modelled and it was such hard work..... God, I mean: this piece of shit (I'm sorry, I just cannot bring myself to even type her ridiculous name) was raised by two of the most delusional, backbone-less excuses for parents that I've ever seen, so I guess that's her biggest handicap. However, if a person has just a little bit of common sense or a tiny piece of a working brain or conscience even, being raised in such a blatantly materialistic way would awaken a some guilt or at least a feeling of injustice. But I guess she's just a living, breathing birth defect, because she doesn't have a clue of how utterly disgusting she and her lifestyle are
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She's a fug. But its alarming we get so much happiness out of her (PR planned) sufferance.

What a screwed up bitch! She's an adult who can't follow the law, so she has to pay the price...Boo-F*#king-Hoo! She has been allowed to have a free pass for so long that she cannot even comprehend her prediciment. She's blubbering like buffoon and literally crying for her mommy, how ridiculous! It's not like her punishment was a year on a chain gang, it's only 40 days in a private cell of a special needs section of the jail. The other inmates cannot even get to her to kick her ass. Paris, it's 40 days, read one of the katrillion spiritual books you publicly showed off to get sympathy, meditate, detox, get your GED, whatever...it's not the end of the world. Grow up, you're f*#king annoying and ridiculous!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by acinodras View Post
    She shoulda yelled "That's not hot!"

that's funny!!! i still pity her a smidgen. i know i would lose it n that cell. yes, i know....

Why would anyone FEEL sorry for her? She knew what she was doing..she thought she was above the fucking law. SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!!

THAT'S HOT!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

I would say that she fell from grace...but she never had any grace to begin with. heh

In the words of Nelson Muntz from the Simpsons......

"HAAAHHHH HAAAAHHH"

Elite Member

Paris Hilton is going to county jail, not prison. It's not like she's getting the Death Penalty. Why should we feel sorry for her? And I'm not having a party over here, but do feel that a lot of celebrities in L.A. just got a little worried and scared right about now. If this happened to her, it can happen to them. They better realize that they can also be put in the pokey at any given time.

The message the public sent out today by throwing Parisite back in the slammer is not that they hate Paris Hilton. It's a wake up call to Hollywood! Fame can buy you homes. Fame can buy you clothes. Fame can even buy you cars. But fame shouldn NOT be able to buy you freedom when you break the law. The law should be the same for all it's citizens, not give celebrities special preference.

And sorry but I'm glad they handcuffed her on the way to court. Remember she is (or was) on house arrest. She was still under their custody albeit not in their facility. What were the Sheriffs supposed to do, let Paris give autographs, smile at the cameras and wave to the helicopters above? Then what she did after wards..that emotional and crying outburst...("This just isn't right!") and shouting 'Mom!" in court...they had every right to make sure she was taken out of there swiftly and didn't cause more of a scene than what was necessary. You're not even supposed to communicate with an inmate in court and they can't communicate with people in the courtroom either! That means no hand signs, no whistling, no passing notes, no talking. When you're in court, you shut up and speak to your counsel and the judge. She was a defendant in court. You don't yell and shout out messages to your family. That alone is reason enough for any judge to lock you up if he feels like it. Any defendant who would've done that would've been handcuffed and hauled off immediately. So Paris wasn't treated 'badly'. It's a law. No one's allowed to do that. Not me, not you and not her.

Also, she is a celebrity and they can't exactly transport her walking freely around in the back of the courthouse and in the holding cell while the other inmates see this and think "Why is she getting special treatment? I was handcuffed. Why isn't she?" Jail is jail. It's not a posh rehabilition facility in Malibu that these people are used to.

Welcome to the real world poor little rich girl.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; June 8th, 2007 at 07:33 PM.

Gold Member

This biatch is stupid.......pathetic I tell you.

Gold Member

Wow, I'm looking down and I see there are more lurkers than members. Yall come on in and have a nice cup of tea.

The only thing that bothers me about this is she is getting a shitload of International attention on legitamite news sources. Like she's the pope or a head of state. She was on NBC nightly news for chrissake. Its so pathetic.

Can you imagine walter cronkite reporting on a celebutard??

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information