Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton and Adrian Grenier enjoy Malibu Beach (08/09/07)

I'm hoping he doesn't want to actually sleep with her. He was one of the people in Devil Wears Prada who let me ignore how annoying Anne Hathaway is, so he'll always have a special place in my memories.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

^^ thankyou thankyou thankyou. I was wondering if he was the Prada guy but was too lazy to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    He has a dick and I wouldnt put it passed him. I just love how the media can be so wrong sometimes.

Again why is AJ name always mentioned in this thread? its like an unhealthy obsession really. For the record I think AJ has a fug body, I would never want to be that skinny.

Okay how about ala Jolie/Richie/Paris/Olsen Twins. Is that better?

yeah, hahaha. I still haven't seen Entourage so Devil is the only thing I've seen him in.

Although I read that he did some reality 'special' where he tried to find his hippie unknown father or something. It seemed rather strange and self-indulgent to me. Maybe Paris is giving him tips on how to be 'real' for the camera....
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Actually his documentary "A Shot in the Dark" was pretty good. His father bailed out on Adrian when he was little because his new wife had issues with him and the fact that she couldn't have kids. She was a major bitch. The father was also a total loser, but Adrian was very forgiving. He seems like an intelligent guy. It kills me to think he might be dating Parasite. Ugh.

^^He is cute but I probably would of still done Simon Baker in TDWP!

Oh Simon Baker! I would throw Adrian out of a moving car for Simon Baker. I was so depressed when his series got cancelled. I should have taped the footage of him surfing. I have a terrible weakness for surfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Oh Simon Baker! I would throw Adrian out of a moving car for Simon Baker. I was so depressed when his series got cancelled. I should have taped the footage of him surfing. I have a terrible weakness for surfers.
    Omg yeah. Did you get those sexy ads he was in promoting that show? Man he looked hot to trot!

Really? Simon Baker? God I am such a girlyman lover. Simon Baker was really hot in that zombie movie, though. And that other totally random awful movie I saw him in but can't remember... hrmmm.

Picara - I doubt he is dating her. I'm sure there is some kind of Hollywood publicity motive involved in their being together. I mean, he's Aquaman, right? okay, yick, I'm heading off that thought because I keep having ideas for paris' superhero identity involving lubricant

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    Okay how about ala Jolie/Richie/Paris/Olsen Twins. Is that better?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    Pssshhh, VC, you KNOW that Paris is looking positively *chunky* in these pics. <STOP thinking from head>
    Last edited by Gen X EJC; August 12th, 2007 at 01:30 AM. Reason: found the joke I wanted...

What zombie movie??

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    What zombie movie??
    ummm Land of the Dead I think? It's the latest Romero one.

[disclaimer] Gen X is not RECOMMENDING you watch this movie. Any watching of this movie is done by your choice, at your own risk, and Gen X is not responsible for reaction to said movie. Gen X cannot be held financially or legally liable for emotional trauma caused by the terribleness of said movie. [/disclaimer]

Was he a zombie? He could eat my flesh anyday!

She looks way better here. You could cut glass on that square jaw when she was a bag of bones. Now she actually looks like she has two X chromosomes. I know people in the real world really are too fatassed today and could collectively stand to lose a shitload of weight, but I am so over this idiocy that women are ideally supposed to be as lean of bodyfat and as narrow in the hips as an 11 year old in the middle of an early growth spurt or "oops" they got FAT!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Since

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Wait, wasn't there an article the other day saying that she hit on him and he didn't want to have anything to do with her?????
    OH YEAH! Wonder what she has on him -

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...n-grenier.html

<HR style="COLOR: #cad9e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Entourage's Adrian Grenier was minding his own business at the new club Opera when Paris Hilton zeroed in on him. A witness said "She was all over him- flirting like crazy." After tossing her hair and turning on the charm, Paris asked Adrian for his phone number. He politely told her no "I have a girlfriend." Paris retorted "I don't care!" and poised to add it to her phone. He still refused. She gave up, but sauntered back later "I still want your number!" Again he refused, looking uncomfortable. She gave him several more "chances" but he wouldn't budge. (Hey, this would make a great scene on the show!)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just saw this:

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...entourage.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information