Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris on the catwalk with a furry friend

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix View Post
    she gave Tinkerbell away.
    I think Tinkerbell lives with her parents now...I can't imagine giving one of my dogs away.

SVZ

I guess Tinkerbell shot herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo View Post
    Um... you're kidding, right? Animals are NOT accessories. Please don't piss me off. I WILL call your mother and tell her what you've been up to, young man.

I'm sorry Frank but that's the way I feel..

Gold Member

Didn't Paris once say she had somewhere around 1000 pets scattered throughout various locations around the world. I do remember when Tinkerbell went MIA last year. I'm sure she'll carry around little Cinderella in her $4000 bag for a few months and then forget where she's left her.

What I can't figure out is how PETA goes and throws tofu pies in the faces of Anna Wintour and boycotts J-Lo, because of how they use fur in their products, yet they don't speak out against Paris or any of these other celebrities, who have habits of using animals as live accessories, and then turns around and gets rid of or neglects them.

PETA should speak up for the living animals as well.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy2cats View Post
    Didn't Paris once say she had somewhere around 1000 pets scattered throughout various locations around the world. I do remember when Tinkerbell went MIA last year. I'm sure she'll carry around little Cinderella in her $4000 bag for a few months and then forget where she's left her.

What I can't figure out is how PETA goes and throws tofu pies in the faces of Anna Wintour and boycotts J-Lo, because of how they use fur in their products, yet they don't speak out against Paris or any of these other celebrities, who have habits of using animals as live accessories, and then turns around and gets rid of or neglects them.

PETA should speak up for the living animals as well.

she never does anything to like neglect the animals.. just because she gave tinkerbell to kathy hilton doesnt mean that she's neglecting them.. she's got all the money in the world, i'm sure that the animals have their own rooms in the mansions they live in and have huge yards and get the best pet food and get to play around with other animals all the time.. its not like she's poor and chucking the animal onto the streets..

If she gave a shit about anything but herself, I might believe that she's taking good care of her pets. But if she can leave her dog at her grandmother or whoever's house and not even know it, then she's an irresponsible shithead.

I hope it pees on her.

she is thinking she is very animal loving.maybe she thinks an animal already has the ultimate life if it has the honor to be around her for a couple of days maybe even weeks or maybe she doesn't know that fur is made of animals?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information