Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pamela Anderson at the Ivy (03/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    I can tell you one thing though, Jennifer Aniston can act where as Pam cannot.
    I actually think she can, but never got the opportunity to show it.

What about Baywatch, Barb Wire, VIP, Tool time and the sitcom, Stacked? I consider those opportunities.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

ALL pretty much the same dumb blonde roles....

I think Pamela Anderson always looks terrible, no matter what. I'll admit she looked good back in the day before she got the Frankenstein implants and other tweaking.

She did nothing to her face. Only some possible temporary lip fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    It looked like Pam Anderson was pregnant - at a supposed 3 months? Wow, I was pregnant for 5 months before I got a tiny bulge. Not many, if any (I have never met one) women show when they are only 3 months along.

Week 12
    The fetus now measures about 2.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs between three-tenths of an ounce and half an ounce. (Pregnancy Week by Week - Third Month)

^^^ That usually doesnt cause a tell-tale pregnancy bulge

And... I think she lied about being pregnant, just like the skank lied about Tommy Lee giving her Hep C.
    Well Pammy stated on her website a month before her miscarriage that she wasn't preggers, I had heard that she & denise did a preggers test in Canada while filming and therefore drew the conclusion that she was only a month or so on.

I appreciate that she's not going to announce that she's preggers on her website, but with the above info (re the test) & Kid Rock's (arsehole) comments... mmmm I'd give her 2 months max.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet2071 View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again. I think LizaMarie is, in fact, Denise Richards. I stumbled a bit when she used "bifurcation" in a sentence but she could just be regurgitating verbage used by her attorneys.

Seriously...who argues so vehemently in the defense of a B list celebrity? It is either pathetic in its extreme or poor Denise is grasping so tightly to celebrity that she trolls this message board to defend her less then reputible persona.

What ever the case, is there a way to control pathetic ramblings of this poster???

GET A LIFE LIZAMARIE!!! Whoever the hell you are.
    bifurcation has been bandied about on some websites, in explaining what has happened.
    I've seen a poster with the same name making equally defensive comments on other boards.
    What I do find... I think Funny is the word that even when Denise has admitted that she had done something wrong the poster completely ignores it & invents some alternative story.
    When Denise's door got taken off there was this complete explaination of how the outside door was damaged without being open. When in actual fact, Denise had been stood in the road getting one of the kids out of the car. She even says so on the video.... its really quite funny.
    I hadn't realised the extent that some fans blind themselves to their idols behaviour before that (or just seem to make stuff up to fit their ideal)

Oh Sweet2071, you can't control the ramblings, but the ignore button is REALLY useful!

And - for the record - I adore Pammy's shoes here!!!! They're really cute!

You know that they are still getting it on!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie View Post
    uhm...sweet, I ain't Denise honey. Sorry to disappoint you.
    So then you are just a fanatic that really needs to chill. Either scenerio is equally off center.

Allow me to state the obvious...this is a woman you don't know and will never know yet you verbally assault anyone who dares speak a negative word about her. Your aggressive nature towards people who are here to partake in gossip is very odd.

It doesn't really matter if what people say is true or not. This is a forum about Gossip thus the name "gossip rocks" lest we forget why we are all here.

Let people say what they want. Why you have appointed yourself Denise's great defender must be born of some deep psychosis because to pick fights with perfect strangers over gossip about perfect strangers shows is just pathetic. Because at the end of the day....it just really doesn't matter whether Denise is a complete psychopathic whore or mother theresa. It is just gossip, plain and simple.

For some unknown reason, I find Tommy Lee incredibly sexy...
    Even if they aren't back together, like someone said, it's nice that they can still be friends...although in my case it would definitely have to be friends with benefits!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information