Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson at the Ivy (03/09/07)

Um, yeah ... Pammy wears jeans and she looks amazing. Jennifer wears jeans and she's dressed like an old maid. Sheesh.

The kids are really good looking! They're gonna be breaking a few hearts when they're older for sure!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    It's so "on & off" with them that I doubt even they can keep up!

She does look good here, I much prefer this to her "stripper" look.

(& I have to add - can you belive that Tommy Lee advised her to ditch Denise Richards as she was too skanky? Now THAT'S an insult! LOL!)
    Thanks Novice.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Um, yeah ... Pammy wears jeans and she looks amazing. Jennifer wears jeans and she's dressed like an old maid. Sheesh.
    Exactly! Maybe Jennifer Anniston should have had HUMOUNGOUS breast implants & dress in an excedingly trashy manner - then everyone would stop saying she's loney.... nah! then they'll just call her a crack whore....

Exactly! Maybe Jennifer Anniston should have had HUMOUNGOUS breast implants & dress in an excedingly trashy manner - then everyone would stop saying she's loney.... nah! then they'll just call her a crack whore....

Her boys are going to be handsome. While I'm not a fan of Pammy's or Tommy's, it's nice to see they could remain friendly. That's so much easier on the kids.

It's so "on & off" with them that I doubt even they can keep up!

She does look good here, I much prefer this to her "stripper" look.

(& I have to add - can you belive that Tommy Lee advised her to ditch Denise Richards as she was too skanky? Now THAT'S an insult! LOL!)
    Ditch Denise richards?? what do you mean?? lol and yeah pamela does look classy here..good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLangdon View Post
    Ditch Denise richards?? what do you mean?? lol and yeah pamela does look classy here..good for her!
    They got pally while filming Blond & Blonder (re-titled "2 Dumb Bitches" by Pamela!); it was due to DS that Pammy's (illedged) miscarriage was leaked to the press (The press overheard her talking to her Mom on her cell phone).
    That was apparently what they'd been *cough* "talking" (i.e. arguing) about when DR threw the laptop off the balcony. She'd already been called out by Pam & then the press started to needle her.
    Pam finished the film with her; stayed friends, they're using the same divorce lawyer.
    Hence Tommy advised Pam that she's poison. Don't forget that Tommy was married to Heather Locklear, so he's probably got her side of the story as well as Denise's via Pam.....

My goodness! I don't believe I know this stuff! I need to get out more!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post

Her boys are going to be handsome. While I'm not a fan of Pammy's or Tommy's, it's nice to see they could remain friendly. That's so much easier on the kids.
    Maybe its something about Tommy, coz he's still friends with Heather too, & they don't have kids.
    Who'd have thought maybe he's quietly responsibly & nice......... mmmmm ok, mabe now he's off the drugs?

Silver Member

Novice, have you been reading Lainey by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie View Post
    Novice, have you been reading Lainey by any chance?
    Nope.

Silver Member

Sure? Because it wasn't ''the press'' but ONLY Lainey who said that about Denise and Pamela so I was just curious. Lainey is the height of deplorable ''journalism'' IMO, clearly she is easily led by the prospect of a scoop to get her rotten name more knoown and is DESPERATE for a job iwth US Weekly. I cant bear her and I don't believe a word she says HENCE I recognised the nonsense you were writing here. ''Press'' does not equal Lainey under ANY circumstance.

Secondly, it certainly looked to me that Pamela was at least 3 months along if not more. I don't think there is any ''allegation'' for that miscarriage.

Sure? Because it wasn't ''the press'' but ONLY Lainey who said that about Denise and Pamela so I was just curious. Lainey is the height of deplorable ''journalism'' IMO, clearly she is easily led by the prospect of a scoop to get her rotten name more knoown and is DESPERATE for a job iwth US Weekly. I cant bear her and I don't believe a word she says HENCE I recognised the nonsense you were writing here. ''Press'' does not equal Lainey under ANY circumstance.

Secondly, it certainly looked to me that Pamela was at least 3 months along if not more. I don't think there is any ''allegation'' for that miscarriage.
    I do NOT appreciate the implication of being a liar.

I also have the intelligence to go to the source, so I really think that you calling my opinion nonsense is an expression of your lack of being able to believe anything other than 'Poor, poor Denise'-crap perpetuated by Denise herself in the press.

As for my quoted "pregnancy" for whatever reasons Kid Rock said that he didn't know about it.

Whatever......

Thank god for ignore.

It looked like Pam Anderson was pregnant - at a supposed 3 months? Wow, I was pregnant for 5 months before I got a tiny bulge. Not many, if any (I have never met one) women show when they are only 3 months along.

Week 12
    The fetus now measures about 2.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs between three-tenths of an ounce and half an ounce. (Pregnancy Week by Week - Third Month)

^^^ That usually doesnt cause a tell-tale pregnancy bulge

And... I think she lied about being pregnant, just like the skank lied about Tommy Lee giving her Hep C.

It's nice to see her looking good.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Question

I have said it before and I will say it again. I think LizaMarie is, in fact, Denise Richards. I stumbled a bit when she used "bifurcation" in a sentence but she could just be regurgitating verbage used by her attorneys.

Seriously...who argues so vehemently in the defense of a B list celebrity? It is either pathetic in its extreme or poor Denise is grasping so tightly to celebrity that she trolls this message board to defend her less then reputible persona.

What ever the case, is there a way to control pathetic ramblings of this poster???

GET A LIFE LIZAMARIE!!! Whoever the hell you are.

I shouldn't but I just can't help myself...
    You can't compare Jennifer Aniston to Pamela Anderson, they're entirely different. It's like night and day. Jennifer Aniston can look lovely in a pair of jeans aswell but not when they are rolled up and paired with that particular style of boot. I guess it's just me but I can't seem to find any comparison between these two. They're both attractive in very different ways. I've just always found Pamela Anderson in her younger years to be amazingly beautiful at times.

Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information