Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68

Thread: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

  1. #46
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    My favorite young and *before* (the plasticization) pic of Pam:

    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #47
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,147

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Her face was so pretty. Emphasis on was. And she looked worlds better with her own size rack.

    *ETA: Another pic of a younger Pam with more normal sized assets. And some of her own eyebrows, too.

  3. #48
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,677

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    My favorite young and *before* (the plasticization) pic of Pam:


    Yes. What was wrong with this?? Why would Pam go from this to a hideous human barbie doll (who was left out in the rain one too many summers)

  4. #49
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    19,650

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    OMG...it's just sickening what she did to herself.

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  5. #50
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Judging from the pictures, she was once rather sweet-looking. Now she looks like she ought to be working at some 2nd rate strip joint. She looks like a freak now. She was not meant to have gigantic boobs with that tiny ass;she's out of proportion. She looked better with the smaller, natural, boobs.

  6. #51
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Her boobs were not natural in that pic. Those were her original implants from when she started Baywatch. They look 100% better, though. Her face looks so wholesome and healthy there.

  7. #52
    ANC
    ANC is offline
    Silver Member ANC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    335

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Not the first time she's been pictured or filmed on a 'private' yacht
    Ain't that the truth...
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

  8. #53
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    She used to be adorable, why would she do this to herself?

  9. #54
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Here's one from the mid 80's after she chopped her hair short.



    Pretty damned good for mid 40's (She was born in 1940).
    Don't get me wrong, she does look good in that photo. But she looks a lot older than the 20's photo. Her face looks a little harder and her boobs are pointed more towards the ground and you can't see that waist for a reason in this photo. She does look good for mid 40's, but this photo is a more fair comparison to Pamela than the other one.

    I'd like to be paid what Pamela has earned per boob.......even if they do look ridiculous.....she isn't a celebrity because of her acting.....

  10. #55
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    Don't get me wrong, she does look good in that photo. But she looks a lot older than the 20's photo. Her face looks a little harder and her boobs are pointed more towards the ground and you can't see that waist for a reason in this photo. She does look good for mid 40's, but this photo is a more fair comparison to Pamela than the other one.
    You can't see the waist because this is the only pic out of a bunch of these that I could find online and this just happens to be a yoga pose, not because she has something to hide...like a bulky middle. My mom has the book/books featuring several of these shots of her and believe me her body looks not much different in her mid 40's than when she was the hottest thing on 2 legs in her 20's. If anything, she actually became more fit and lean and less smooth-looking later on after years of yoga, which sort of made up for being older.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #56
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    You can't see the waist because this is the only pic out of a bunch of these that I could find online and this just happens to be a yoga pose, not because she has something to hide...like a bulky middle. My mom has the book/books featuring several of these shots of her and believe me her body looks not much different in her mid 40's than when she was the hottest thing on 2 legs in her 20's. If anything, she actually became more fit and lean and less smooth-looking later on after years of yoga, which sort of made up for being older.
    Could be, I've really not seen many pictures of her in recent years. She managed to avoid all the places you see "older, desperate ex-stars". Lifetime movies, Hollywood Squares, etc.

    She was always and still is a gorgeous woman, I give you that. I think retaining her dignity makes her look better than all the plastic surgery in the world.

  12. #57
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    There's lots of recent pictures of her. She goes to a lot premieres and events still. I saw one set where she looked weird and like she'd done *something* to her face. But I've seen pics from at least 2003-2004 where she looked pretty hot. Hot enough for me to be pretty impressed that she was in her 60's. I don't want to think about what Pam will look like in her 60's. Not because she couldn't have looked good naturally, just that she's done so much to fuck up her looks already because she can't handle that she's getting older that I don't see it getting any less scary. Maybe she doesn't give a fuck because she doesn't think she'll make it to 50, much less 60.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  13. #58
    Elite Member cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,435

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    There's lots of recent pictures of her. She goes to a lot premieres and events still. I saw one set where she looked weird and like she'd done *something* to her face. But I've seen pics from at least 2003-2004 where she looked pretty hot. Hot enough for me to be pretty impressed that she was in her 60's. I don't want to think about what Pam will look like in her 60's. Not because she couldn't have looked good naturally, just that she's done so much to fuck up her looks already because she can't handle that she's getting older that I don't see it getting any less scary. Maybe she doesn't give a fuck because she doesn't think she'll make it to 50, much less 60.
    Well, if she does have Hep C, she might not make it into her 50's or 60's....but I agree with you, she has butchered herself in order to be a celebrity and she will pay for it as her face slides off of her head and her boobs become all kinds of weird shapes. But, maybe, to her, the money and "fame" was worth it. After she married Tommy Lee, I figured she was just into self abuse....

  14. #59
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    My favorite young and *before* (the plasticization) pic of Pam:

    She was so gorgeous back then.

  15. #60
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,147

    Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

    So the boobs in the white shirt above were implants also? Her first set for Baywatch as someone said?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 31st, 2006, 01:04 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 24th, 2006, 12:03 PM
  3. Pamela Anderson tans in St. Tropez (07/13/2006)
    By Blackberry in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 15th, 2006, 06:08 PM
  4. Pamela Anderson out & about in St Tropez (07/12/2006)
    By PurpleHaze in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 14th, 2006, 04:44 PM
  5. Pamela Anderson in St. Tropez (07/03/2006)
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: July 4th, 2006, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •