Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

I resent it when a woman is called voluptuous or curvy just because they have a huge rack. To me, a lovely figure suggests curvature all over the body with frim roundness in the right areas. Yes, Pam is lucky to have no stretch marks and a flat tummy. Her body skin held up well to 2 pregnancies. However, she has hardly any waist and no butt, so she really is lacking in any true shape. Her legs/thighs look pretty good. The tatas are ridiculous and far from sexy, imo.

Default Re: Pamela Anderson in a bikini on a private yacht in St. Tropez (07/02/2006)

Nice to see that she's pretty unattractive when you take away the make-up and the beach balls she calls breasts. Slim, yes. Curvy? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet
    I resent it when a woman is called voluptuous or curvy just because they have a huge rack. To me, a lovely figure suggests curvature all over the body with frim roundness in the right areas. Yes, Pam is lucky to have no stretch marks and a flat tummy. Her body skin held up well to 2 pregnancies. However, she has hardly any waist and no butt, so she really is lacking in any true shape. Her legs/thighs look pretty good. The tatas are ridiculous and far from sexy, imo.
    ITA. This is curvy:

This is a board with grapefruits bolted on:
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Wow, now THAT is an hourglass figure

Yes....ITA Very nice....

ROFLMAO on Board w/grapefruits bolted....hahahahahahahaha

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

ITA. This is curvy:

This is a board with grapefruits bolted on:

Awww...I can't see any pics. Post them again?

Although Raquel has an outrageous body, it isn't quite fair to compare a Raquel in her 20's with a Pamela nearly 40. Fairness would require a comparison with photos of the women at the same age.

KD
    Elite Member

Raquel's in her what 60's now? She's still hot!!

Those fake boobs are hideous. Why do women do such things to themselves ... blech.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    Those fake boobs are hideous. Why do women do such things to themselves ... blech.
    So they can get noticed, make millions, and be famous. It's a business investment & a write-off really.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    Although Raquel has an outrageous body, it isn't quite fair to compare a Raquel in her 20's with a Pamela nearly 40. Fairness would require a comparison with photos of the women at the same age.
    Y'know, I don't wanna go dig one out now, but I've seen plenty of pics of Raquel from 40-50 and she still looked hotter than Pam does now in the body and face.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Y'know, I don't wanna go dig one out now, but I've seen plenty of pics of Raquel from 40-50 and she still looked hotter than Pam does now in the body and face.

I don't even have to see a comparison to know this is true.

Here's one from the mid 80's after she chopped her hair short.

Pretty damned good for mid 40's (She was born in 1940).

What Pam really needs is a good set of eyebrows. Does anyone else think she's done something to her face, despite what she's said how she would "never think to mess with her face"? She's got that tranny look about the eyes going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch
    What Pam really needs is a good set of eyebrows. Does anyone else think she's done something to her face, despite what she's said how she would "never think to mess with her face"? She's got that tranny look about the eyes going on.
    WOW if that's Pam, she really has screwed up her face. I agree that her eyebrows look horrible. If you want to add 10 years to your look, pluck your brows too thinly and draw them back on.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information