Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pamela Anderson on the beach (04/14/07)

The fake parts are starting to show wear and tear. She was gorgeous and ruined it.
    Last edited by RevellingInSane; April 16th, 2007 at 09:44 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DJMaX View Post
    WHAT are those bumps on each of her "breasts"?

Elite Member

Hey, that's true, she does have bumps on her breasts--literally! It's probably scar tissue from her numerous breast enhacements. Not only that, did you see how her 'cleavage' is sort of webbed together? The area between her two breasts is fused together!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, there are some MAJOR toxic chemicals floating all over that chest!

Gold Member

nothing gorgeous about her. and there never has been

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Hey, that's true, she does have bumps on her breasts--literally! It's probably scar tissue from her numerous breast enhacements. Not only that, did you see how her 'cleavage' is sort of webbed together? The area between her two breasts is fused together!
    I'm so glad somebody finally mentioned that, I have always noticed that, when she wears something lowcut (always) the area looks webbed!! The most unnatural boob job I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    There's definately something wrong with her boobs. It's like you could see the implants. Her biking bottom is too small also
    Ooooh! Are you our resident Doc?

Monday, April 16, 2007

<!-- Begin .post --> Pamela Anderson's breasts are basically "all implant"

Lovely Elisa posts on Pamela Anderson with a few bikini images and questions.

Implants of the size we see here dwarf the tissue Ms Anderson has available for coverage. Especially when she wears tight clothing, the folds of the implants become visible. The folds become more noticeable with a little bump at the location at which the pectoral muscle ends on the chest wall. I'll bet her implants are partially "under the muscle."

When you go really large on breast implants, they are going to look fake. As long as that is what you want, I guess that is OK. They probably hurt too at least on occasion at this size. Smaller ones really don't.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MDLabels: pamela anderson
    Truth In Cosmetic Surgery Blog

But my question is - what's that pigmentation on her left arm (near the shoulder?) I've never seen that before on her!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ooooh! Are you our resident Doc?

Monday, April 16, 2007

<!-- Begin .post --> Pamela Anderson's breasts are basically "all implant"

Lovely Elisa posts on Pamela Anderson with a few bikini images and questions.

Implants of the size we see here dwarf the tissue Ms Anderson has available for coverage. Especially when she wears tight clothing, the folds of the implants become visible. The folds become more noticeable with a little bump at the location at which the pectoral muscle ends on the chest wall. I'll bet her implants are partially "under the muscle."

When you go really large on breast implants, they are going to look fake. As long as that is what you want, I guess that is OK. They probably hurt too at least on occasion at this size. Smaller ones really don't.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MDLabels: pamela anderson
    Truth In Cosmetic Surgery Blog

But my question is - what's that pigmentation on her left arm (near the shoulder?) I've never seen that before on her!
    No, she's always had those marks on her arm. I first noticed them in her "home video". They are covered for photoshoots, obviously.. but, she doesn't seem to mind them because they are never hidden when she is out in public

Her breast look horrible. Why would anyone want webbed breast?

I've always wondered about those too. First time I saw them I was like, ooh, bruises from drugs/beatings/hep. But then I also noticed they never went away, so they're not really bruises. Maybe birthmarks? Unattractive, whatever they are.

Her face is what concerns me the most. She definitely doesn't look the same as when she started out, and it can't be due just to aging either. Her face looks physically different, like she had PS on her eyes, maybe her nose. Can your face physically change like hers has due to drug usage also? I suspect it can.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information