Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson on the beach (04/14/07)

Elite Member

I agree Femme. She used to be so so stunning. Now even at carmen electras worst she beats pammy.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Elite Member

well if you compared every 40+woman to how she looked 10-15yrs ago, then no shit she looked better. what kind of comparison is that? she had smaller implants, then she went bigger and hasnt had them reduced so obviously she likes them that way. so she is aging. shes not wearing any makeup either. maybe it was her own personal choice not to mess with her face. every other 40+woman in hollywood has had something done-so maybe Pam shouldnt be ridiculed for not going that route on her face, even if she doesnt lok 25 anymore.

Ack

Gold Member

What would she be without those boobs? She's only keeping them for image, hell she can't act so she's gonna keep those terrible ton titties for as long as she can.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    well if you compared every 40+woman to how she looked 10-15yrs ago, then no shit she looked better. what kind of comparison is that? she had smaller implants, then she went bigger and hasnt had them reduced so obviously she likes them that way. so she is aging. shes not wearing any makeup either. maybe it was her own personal choice not to mess with her face. every other 40+woman in hollywood has had something done-so maybe Pam shouldnt be ridiculed for not going that route on her face, even if she doesnt lok 25 anymore.
    She's not in her 40's yet. Just compare her to other women her age, most of them look a hellava lot better than Pam.

She IS still young enough to look better than she does. I'm 37 and look atleast 10 years younger than her.

She always wears tops that are too damn tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    She's not in her 40's yet. Just compare her to other women her age, most of them look a hellava lot better than Pam.

She IS still young enough to look better than she does. I'm 37 and look atleast 10 years younger than her.

Exactly

Pams issues are NOT from natural aging. And in truth, her body itself is still really unbeleivable for any age. It always has been. Her face, breasts and hair are just destroyed. I never thought it would happen. And Im sorry but the enormous implants are so white trash-she looks like a stripper.

Back in the day her implants were amazing. Infact, I took her 1998 playboy spread in to my PS when I had mine done and said I wanted mine to look just like Pam's except one cup size smaller. She shouldve kept them, going bigger does nothing for her.

Elite Member

She is not ugly, but flawless she never was....she was just extremely photogenic. She has to wear a ton of makeup to look glamorous and her body is that of a stripper--totally exaggerated with those boobs. Most of her photo shoots are photoshopped.

I was watching the 'Cristina' show last night and Pamela was one of the guests...she is so totally aware of her looks. She was primping herself, licking her lips, flipping her hair back and forth. She acted like a little princess, giggling and sticking her chest out. She reminds me of a real-life human Jessica Rabbit character.

Normally I am the first to knock her big hair and makeup. But I actually think she looks good on the beach. I would rather see her with no makeup than a clown face.

Bronze Member

She has the most ridiculous figure. No non-surgically enhanced person has a gigantic chest and a non-existent rear end.

her boobs look like they will pop out her bikini top.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Normally I am the first to knock her big hair and makeup. But I actually think she looks good on the beach. I would rather see her with no makeup than a clown face.
    If you go to HollywoodTuna, you'll notice even without alot of make-up, she still ends up looking like a clown..

Hollywood Tuna - Image Viewer- Pamela Anderson Pictures

Hollywood Tuna - Image Viewer- Pamela Anderson Pictures

Too bad all of the partying...it really has taken a toll on her looks. She used to be stunning...she's still pretty when she's all done up, but those tatas are ridiculous.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

^ I agree with Icepick's post above.

Pamela's always looked so 'flawless' in her magazine photo shoots because they always airbrushed her face (and possibly her body too). Whenever Pamela makes 'public appearances' 9 times out of 10 she packs on her makeup because without it, she has really bad skin. She's been sun-damaged for a long, long time. I think all the years of sunbathing and putting on all that 'war paint' makeup damaged her skin. Also, I suspect she did drugs recreationally and partied hard in the 1990's, especially when she was with Tommy Lee. That lifestyle definitely took it's toll on her because by the time she hit her early 30's she looked wasted without all that make-up. Even now, the black eyeliner, false eyelashes and pencil thin eyebrows are just so fake to me. I think a lot of regular women her age look a lot better.

The makeup, the bleached big hair, her humongous boobs, her exaggerated figure...I really think if you saw someone like her in the street, it would look ridiculous. People would stare and not because she looked gorgeous...they'd stare because it's just so obvious how surgically enhanced her appearance is. She looks NOTHING like her high school pictures or when she first started out...she has totally altered her face and body.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information