Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now THIS is a way to make Brad Jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by ReinaBikipatra View Post
    Uh, NO. The ability of a man to sustain an erection and then to gain an erection after ejaculation in a short amount of time DECLINES with age. An older man needs more recovery time. Testosterone IS NOT The key.
    Sorry, you're talking about a much older man than Bradski. And it's as much about overall physical deterioration as it is chronological age.

Not that I'd go on just my personal exp. But I've been with the same man for 10 years and absolutely nothing has changed when it comes to his sustainment and recovery time.

I'm not saying you're entirely wrong. But what you are saying is a gross generalization based on the masses, which is especially far from the case when we're talking about celebs who adhere to ultimate in diet and fitness standards.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

ReinaBikipatra

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Sorry, you're talking about a much older man than Bradski. And it's as much about overall physical deterioration as it is chronological age.

Not that I'd go on just my personal exp. But I've been with the same man for 10 years and absolutely nothing has changed when it comes to his sustainment and recovery time.

I'm not saying you're entirely wrong. But what you are saying is a gross generalization based on the masses, which is especially far from the case when we're talking about celebs who adhere to ultimate in diet and fitness standards.
    You mean the celebs who are not pleasure and drug addicts who do not exhaust themselves on movie sets?

You mean the celebs who are not pleasure and drug addicts who do not exhaust themselves on movie sets?

I'm saying that a few of the generalizations...scientific and otherwise....that distinguish younger men from older as lovers are just that. I suppose we could speculate all day long about drugs, daily schedules and regimens, heredity, and anything else that might factor into performance. The fact that given all other factors being equal there are 40 year olds that can get it up and keep it up just as well or better than 20 year olds is not even unusual. Yet the myth persists.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

ReinaBikipatra

I'm saying that a few of the generalizations...scientific and otherwise....that distinguish younger men from older as lovers are just that. I suppose we could speculate all day long about drugs, daily schedules and regimens, heredity, and anything else that might factor into performance. The fact that given all other factors being equal there are 40 year olds that can get it up and keep it up just as well or better than 20 year olds is not even unusual. Yet the myth persists.
    You call it myth, I call it SCIENCE. Oh, well!

Scientists apparently disagree then. There happened to be a really good discovery channel on just this subject. But it seemed that this was not so much a disagreement as a generalization that's been overexaggerated. There's a lot of potential profit in the perpetuation of men as being less capable sexually with age.

ReinaBikipatra

Scientists apparently disagree then. There happened to be a really good discovery channel on just this subject. But it seemed that this was not so much a disagreement as a generalization that's been overexaggerated. There's a lot of potential profit in the perpetuation of men as being less capable sexually with age.
    Let's just say I have it on good authority that 18 years olds can fuck 5 times a day and most 60 year olds can't.

Let's just say I have it on good authority that 18 years olds can fuck 5 times a day and most 60 year olds can't.
    Hmm. What was that I was saying about overexaggerations again?

18 vs 60? Not gonna dispute that!

Now all Jen has to do is hook up with an 18 yr old when Brad turns 60!

Lil' Jake is hot. But I'd bet the farm Brad could get it up just as quick and just as often! The guy's probably got quite a few good years in him before he's reached Michael Douglas territory, dontcha agree?

I forgot to ask. Are those recent pics? I know she did that one movie with him a few years back. (The Good Girl)

ReinaBikipatra

Hmm. What was that I was saying about overexaggerations again?

18 vs 60? Not gonna dispute that!

Now all Jen has to do is hook up with an 18 yr old when Brad turns 60!

Lil' Jake is hot. But I'd bet the farm Brad could get it up just as quick and just as often! The guy's probably got quite a few good years in him before he's reached Michael Douglas territory, dontcha agree?
    I think you were saying that you "overexaggerate" LOL. What an interesting word!

ReinaBikipatra

I forgot to ask. Are those recent pics? I know she did that one movie with him a few years back. (The Good Girl)
    Yes, recent.

I think you were saying that you "overexaggerate" LOL. What an interesting word!
    Er. No. That's not what I was saying at all.

Not quite sure if I'm being laughed at or with here....

Brad will probably be slightly pissed off that she's blatantly trying to make him jealous, but he's probably glad to have gotten rid of the large chinned bint, he's got a family with Angelina Jolie now, who cares about the desperate attention seeking ex???
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I don't think Brad will ever be happy with Angelina and even less that they'll make a family together. Seriously this girl obviously has a problem with men, her family background and her previous sentimental life has quite proved it... I'm sure she soon gonna dump him when she'll get bored of him. Moreover, Brad is doing everything like her (his look, his hobbies, etc), actually he became her flunkey. He's acting quite patheticly to me.
    I'm not sure he's gonna miss Jenifer but I think that sooner or later he will regret this relationship with Angelina, to me he's' just a new toy for her and maybe a paternal presence for her kids, nothing more.
    But who knows ??? Maybe it'll work, they would have lovely kids

Uh, NO. The ability of a man to sustain an erection and then to gain an erection after ejaculation in a short amount of time DECLINES with age. An older man needs more recovery time. Testosterone IS NOT The key.
    This is what I learned in my human sexuality class. Men peak in their early twenties; women in their mid-late thirties. So it ain't a myth, its science.

but hey, as with everything else, it varies with each person.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

[QUOTE=beauty_lies8;29529]This is what I learned in my human sexuality class. Men peak in their early twenties; women in their mid-late thirties. So it ain't a myth, its science.

but hey, as with everything else, it varies with each person.[/QUOTE]

Basically what I was trying to convey; Obviously not very well. That it's true for everyone is the myth. Can only speculate about Brad, but 13 years of experience in a related field I've seen it all. If Brad were lacking in this dept there's no way in hell he probably would have held Angelina's interest for more than 5 minutes. If and when he ever cares enough to be jealous of Jennifer it'll probably have to include her having gotten to the point where she does not care about whether or not she is making him jealous. And unless all this stuff in the news is just for her image, that time hasn't come yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information