Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole Richie Diane Sawyer Interview (07/31/07)

^^Kids Didn't hold Brit and Kevin together... not even 2 kids..

Just asking myself a little question ... Some of you already saw those episodes of the Simple Life where Nicole and Paris were acting like housewifes ... And Nicole was really ... Creepy. I mean, first of all, she told the camera she didn't want to have kids. Just adopt. Well, you're not doing good on this one girl. But does she ever does good. Sorry, I'm mean tonight. And with the kids. Even if she told Diane Sawyer that she had grown up a lot and blah blah blah. You are who you are. She doesn't have the maternal instinct AT ALL.

It smells miscarriage soon.

^^^Yeah I feel the exact same way...and why is she constantly hiding and covering herself so much these days...it makes no sense.

Default Part 2

Part two of Nicole Richie's thrilling (I'm being sarcastic) interview with Diane Sawyer aired this morning on "Good Morning America." Today they talked about Nicole's weight and again bitch claims she eats all the time. A regular [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]garbage [COLOR=#ff00ff! important]disposal[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] that one. She said she's stepped up the eating now that she's knocked up.

"Do I eat is kind of an understatement. I eat all the time, especially now. I'm constantly hungry. I'm eating at least every hour."

"Just like any mother, you know, you want to take the best care of yourself, especially while you're pregnant. And I'm definitely eating healthier now, and I'm really playing by the rules. I do not drink caffeine at all, cut out [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]sushi[/COLOR][/COLOR]" "

"No alcohol ... No marijuana ... No pills ... Nothing ... No smoking around me."

Joel Madden said not being able to smoke is the hardest part. He claims he has given up his one and half pack a day habit. If this is true I can't wait to see how fat this fucker get. He has "fat gene" written all over him.

Nicole also said that she doesn't have an eating disorder and is ok with gaining weight. "I'm totally okay" with gaining 40 or 50 lbs. during her pregnancy if "that is what my body needs to do."

"No, I do not have an eating disorder. I've never had an eating disorder. Ever. ... It's anxiety. It's stress. It's just not being careful."

And when Diane showed Nicole pictures of her looking like an ano-skeleton a few months ago she said she was a very skinny girl going through something then. Diane asked if it was drug related. Nicole answered, "I think it possibly could have been."

You think!? I hate when bitches answer a question without truly answering. Just say YES bitch, because that's basically the answer. You are doing a tell-all [COLOR=#ff00ff! important][COLOR=#ff00ff! important]interview[/COLOR][/COLOR] so TELL-ALL!

In cased you missed all the hilarity and entertainment, Nicole's interview will air again tonight in full on 20/20. Everytime I hear, read or write 20/20 I think of Barbara Walters saying it in her accent. Think of it. 20/20!!!

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    "No, I do not have an eating disorder. I've never had an eating disorder. Ever. ... It's anxiety. It's stress. It's just not being careful."
    i like nicole, but that's bullshit.

she looked pretty good in the interview.

^ Well, at the end she pretty much said it was drugs and not an eating disorder that made her lose the weight.

Bronze Member

"We are pregnant" UGH.

I wonder if that baby is really his..

Aw.. I just saw the interview and thought Joel was really sweet. Even she seemed likable.

Why isn't Joel in his black emo costume he wears in music videos? WAIT!? You mean he's NOT really like that..and...and...it was ALL FAKE all that time!? Are those HENNA tattoos on his arm? Is it really HIS sperm? Who knows what's real anymore.

She looks pretty here

Believe it when I see it.
    Hard to fathom any *normal* man would climb aboard that skeletal, drug-addicted trainwreck.

^^Yeah I wondered how anyone would want to sleep with her..what kind of "body" does she exactly have..??

Quote Originally Posted by carrie2008 View Post
    ^^Yeah I wondered how anyone would want to sleep with her..what kind of "body" does she exactly have..??
    It would probably be like sleeping with that skeleton hanging in most science classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Aw.. I just saw the interview and thought Joel was really sweet. Even she seemed likable.
    I watched it this morning. They seemed really sweet and for once she didn't look like death...she's actually glowing a little bit. Nicole is really pretty, IMO.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information