Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie cries after leaving the house of her deceased friend

Gold Member

Default Re: Nicole Richie cries after leaving the house of her deceased friend

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    She shouldn't HAVE to sneak around to get to her dead friend's house, the assholes should have some respect for 10 minutes and leave her the fuck alone.
    Very true.

I think this was Brent Shapiro's (Robert Shapiro's son) house. She and Paris were at the funeral recently.

SVZ

I agree about the paparazzi being assholes sometimes. You should never invade's someone's privacy, famous or not, when they're greiving. I feel sorry for Nicole on this.

Bronze Member

grieving?!? for a close friend?!?!? give me a break...this was some dj clown they've done X with a couple of times...celebrities do not grieve, they display melodramatic emotion, and they don't have close friends, they have many acquaintences and associates they call friends...
    c'mon guys, toughen up!

...and yes, they are red...perhaps not fire engine red, but the are RED!!!

Celebrities don't grieve...... gotcha.

SVZ

c'mon celebrities are people too. not everything is a photo-op. sure sometimes it does make them more famous.

god it's like hating all teachers because they give you homework. it's their job.

Quote Originally Posted by EDISON27 View Post
    I feel terrible
    I don't.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with julien here. Robert Shapiro -- he was one of O.J.'s defense lawyers -- is one of the biggest publicity hounds EVER. He probably called the papparazzi himself.

It might not have been Shapiro, it might have been that DJ guy that died of the bird flu.

I don't care what anyone says, when someone is crying, the paps should back off. They don't because they don't give a shit about anything but their paycheck.

Thumbs up Re: Nicole Richie cries after leaving the house of her deceased friend

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    She shouldn't HAVE to sneak around to get to her dead friend's house, the assholes should have some respect for 10 minutes and leave her the fuck alone.
    Agree.

Don't they get a private moment ever?

they dont at all. which is quite bad.
    GEORGE has a BUSHy DICK.

Bronze Member

Sure it's bad that they may not get a private moment.

And that's the exact reason they shouldn't seek the spotlight and should have become accountants.

If you want to be famous and known, you don't get to pick and choose the moments.

Quote Originally Posted by juliensorel View Post
    Don't fall for the obvious bullshit, if she didn't WANT to be seen she would have parked in the driveway, or around back, or driven a friend's car at night...beleive me there are plenty of ways to avoid the razzi if you want to. This is nothing but another photo op for this broad. Notice the tight jeans and RED BOOTS worn to a house in mourning...classy!
    Ok Whatever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information