Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban arrive in Tahiti to begin their honeymoon (06/26/2006)

Default Re: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban arrive in Tahiti to begin their honeymoon (06/26/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    But when Kate Moss wears it she is being chic...argh!
    Me Loves It....

Ahhhhhh.....the double/triple/quadruple standards !!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban arrive in Tahiti to begin their honeymoon (06/26/2006)

Judging from the second picture he seems really short and thick,just like Tom Cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a honeymoon was like a carefree vacation?Seems to me Mrs. Urban is dressed too soberly. A bright sundress and sandals would be more appropriate for the occasion.

Sober being the operative word here! He's on a TIGHT lease now.......parties over! Which is what I meant by it was appropriate that they are wearing black....

Elite Member

She looks tired but then it is a long flight from Australia. I don't know why she holidays at the beach when she doesn't go out in the sun...

Bronze Member

Default Re: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban arrive in Tahiti to begin their honeymoon (06/26/20

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a honeymoon was like a carefree vacation?Seems to me Mrs. Urban is dressed too soberly. A bright sundress and sandals would be more appropriate for the occasion.
    Give her time, she might be changing lol Good point about the sun exposure paired with Nicole though.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban arrive in Tahiti to begin their honeymoon (06/26/20

I heard on an NZ radio station this morning that they were actually spotted in NZ - south island - Queenstown to be exact, which would make the black dress appropriate as it is freezing down there! Do we know if these pics were def taken in Tahiti? or is that just the speculation for where they were going?

I have noticed that if you travel dressed better than sandals and a sundress, you get treated better

Zee

It's probably her private jet. She could be nude and they will treat her just fine.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Bronze Member

All I can say is.... IT MUST BE NICE.

Bronze Member

To the person who asked do we know if these were taken in Tahiti? Well, if you notice the vehicle in front has Air Tahiti. So looks like they are in Tahiti.
    I wish them both the best.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    Dressed in black. How appropriate.
    hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information