Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole Kidman goes shopping at Fred Segal with a friend (08/06/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Nicole Kidman goes shopping at Fred Segal with a friend (08/06/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON View Post
    woah. chill. Fred Segal is in LA. she prob went back to LA for work or w/e. her kids live with Tom cuz she's too busy being a fugly botoxed freak and bangin keith urban to be a mother. and y do u care about the driver?

Just curious. So Fred Sega's in LA is in the middle of a cornfield? Sorry, but that thing at her feet look like a corn shuck or a dead bird, I couldn't decide which.

Default Re: Nicole Kidman goes shopping at Fred Segal with a friend (08/06/2006)

Isabella looks pretty nice to have a wako as a father and an icecube as a mother. I wish the best for her & Connor.

Never is too late to make a change.

I feel sorry for the kids. Just imagine all the nutso theatrics they witness on a daily basis in the TomKat household.

Quote Originally Posted by KIMU View Post
    an icecube as a mother.

she's so hideous now. nothing could save her at this point.

They're cute together. Bella looks like a normal teenager. I think Nicole looks fine ... not done up or anything but then she's just going shopping.

Bronze Member

Is she pregnant?

nycgirl

She does have an odd lil bump that's always there, these days. I wonder if she is indeed preggo. She doesn't look healthy enough for pregnancy to be a given. Maybe she's one of those women who just get a lil pooch as they age. But given her prediliction for PS, one would think she'd get rid of that by now, if it was just a saggy pooch.

Does anyone think that Bella looks a bit like Tom? Am I imagining it or not? I know he is a seedless psychopath but the little girl does look like him in a funny way.

Bronze Member

^^^I thought the same thing. She really does resemble him. Hmmm...

Bella probably picked up some of his quirks or mannerisms, which is probably normal. I read a book called "peoplemaking" which deals with family dynamics. Oh wait, it's Tom Cruise were talking about.

Anyhow, it is definately confirmed that Nicole wants a family? She seems like one of those women who could just live forever and never have a family. Such an indiviualist.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I don't like her! and yeah its nice to see her w/ one of her damn kids for a rare change!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    It's so weird seeing her with her kid. She doesn't seem like the motherly type at all to me.
    She's looking more like the granny type in these pics.

I feel sorry for her kids. They have to call Tom "daddy". *shudders*

Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth View Post
    Anyhow, it is definately confirmed that Nicole wants a family? She seems like one of those women who could just live forever and never have a family. Such an indiviualist.
    I think she was quoted awhile ago saying she wanted to have another (biological) child. I don't think she is pregnant though.

There was a strange article on laineygossip.com yesterday about Nicole visiting a nail salon in Tennessee--I guess Nashville-- and getting a bit annoyed when someone else got more attention. I hope that is made up because if not that is sad.
    Last edited by Rosamund; August 10th, 2006 at 07:40 PM. Reason: mistakenly italicized website name

She's not pregnant, she has already displayed a pot belly before - here at the 2004 Oscars party

^ hihiiiiiiiiiiii lolllllllllll lollllllll
    I cant believe Nicoles makes Oprah looks beautiful next to her.. Nicole looks like a mommi...

Never is too late to make a change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information