Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Kidman filming in NYC (05/23/2006)

Thumbs down Re: Nicole Kidman filming in NYC (05/23/2006)

[quote=lalala]Now what are the clues that would let us believe we are dealing with a pre-teen newbie?

You are half right, newbie yes, pre-teen? HARDLY (but I wish). Now what are the clues that would lead us to believe that you spend your entire day hitting the refresh button? Poor thing!

Nicole looks great, make-up or no. Why you can't admit it, I have no idea. She's classy, beautiful, and slept with Tom Cruise BEFORE he went all nutty.

Default Re: Nicole Kidman filming in NYC (05/23/2006)

[quote=equallydivided]
    Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    Now what are the clues that would let us believe we are dealing with a pre-teen newbie?

You are half right, newbie yes, pre-teen? HARDLY (but I wish). Now what are the clues that would lead us to believe that you spend your entire day hitting the refresh button? Poor thing!

Nicole looks great, make-up or no. Why you can't admit it, I have no idea. She's classy, beautiful, and slept with Tom Cruise BEFORE he went all nutty.
    Because, she KNOWS Nicole's coloring! She has it herself! She knows what is true for her must be true for Nicole!

[quote=equallydivided]
    Now what are the clues that would let us believe we are dealing with a pre-teen newbie?

You are half right, newbie yes, pre-teen? HARDLY (but I wish)
    Sorry about that, it's worse than it seems then - And yes I'm hitting the refresh button since I'm stuck in bed with a broken ankle - what's your excuse here?

[quote=dakodas]
    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    Because, she KNOWS Nicole's coloring! She has it herself! She knows what is true for her must be true for Nicole!
    To be fair I know what light makeup looks like as it's what I use myself - If you paint yourself daily as a squaw on a warpath I can understand you would find it too subtle to notice

Sadly, I'm sitting at work, getting paid. I have NOTHING better to do at the moment. Although I visit gossiprocks often, I decided to hurry up and become a member. I have so much aggression! The SAVE SEAN PRESTON campaign really hooked me in. What a wonderful way to wait-it-out until quittin' time!

Poor thing, you should aim for an interesting job if you can qualify for one

Who said my job WASN'T interesting? I believe that I stated 'I have nothing better to do at the moment'. It seems you have a big problem with misquoting people. Very convenient when you lack an intelligent reply.

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    Who said my job WASN'T interesting? I believe that I stated 'I have nothing better to do at the moment'. It seems you have a big problem with misquoting people. Very convenient when you lack an intelligent reply.
    Forgive it. It must be English to use such sensitive phrasing as "squaw on a warpath"-my Prince Phillip would be proud.

If you pay attention I wasn't quoting you Equallydivided but infering here...jobs where you have to "wait-it-out until quittin' time" (that's a quote) don't sound too exciting really, you don't seem to have much room for initiatives here, or you're not taking any...

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    Forgive it. It must be English to use such sensitive phrasing as "squaw on a warpath"-my Prince Phillip would be proud.
    Couldn't say, being French English is only my third language

I think she is wearing very light makeup. It's possible to be wearing it without people being able to see it, like clear or brown mascara with neutral eyeshadow to cover the veins or redness on the eye lids...

If you pay attention I wasn't quoting you Equallydivided but infering here...jobs where you have to "wait-it-out until quittin' time" (that's a quote) don't sound too exciting really, you don't seem to have much room for initiatives here, or you're not taking any...

Couldn't say, being French English is only my third language
    Oh, how odd! The French usually pretend to be culturally sensitive. Well, except to Muslims...

Some weird passive-aggressive shit goin' on in this thread ... I'm ducking back out.

I'm very proud to see how you've advanced in the past 12 or so posts! Now your actually using qotes AND trying to impune on a personal level. I'm glad that you know THREE whole languages, I'll know better next time! As for initiatives, why bother explaining that one? You have no idea who I am on a personal level, nor do you have any idea what I do as a profession.

What levels can a person stoop to when they have nothing else? Personal. Something smells ... alot like desperation.

just stop all this bickering please (all 3 of you)! it's annoying as hell!

True, culture is our main pride, even car burning is a respected mean of expression, see weeks of free muslim expression and not one was wounded - wouldn't happen in LA would it?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    just stop all this bickering please (all 3 of you)! it's annoying as hell!
    Sorry, it's obviously ridiculous, I was for my part only killing time, no offense meant

I couldn't tell you, as I live in Texas. Here in TEXAS, we shave our armpits AND legs, as well as wear deodorant and bathe regularly.

In the US, we also help other countries when they are in need...all for the sake of culture. Burn my car, and there is will be a LITANY of expression, none of which I could repeat on this forum!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information