Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Kidman filming in NYC (05/23/2006)

Default Re: Nicole Kidman filming in NYC (05/23/2006)

Any pic but more obvious in the last one, there's mascara and eyebrow pencil...if in doubt compare with her previous candids where she was in tracksuit with her coach

Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    Any pic but more obvious in the last one, there's mascara and eyebrow pencil...if in doubt compare with her previous candids where she was in tracksuit with her coach
    Her brows looked dyed to match. So perhaps she is wearing a very light coating of mascara-in the SOUTH that does not count as having your "eyes made up"-I guess we have different definitions.

You claimed there was no eye make-up, if mascara and colored or penciled eyebrows aren't make-up in your book...

You claimed there was no eye make-up, if mascara and colored or penciled eyebrows aren't make-up in your book...
    I said her eyes did not look made up. (Your words) I still do not SEE makeup. I asked you to point out makeup. There is NO obvious makeup on her face. I am admitting that perhaps her brows are dyed. However they are now closer to her natural hair color than the blond she has been sporting. Perhaps she is wearing mascara but there is no proof.

So you don't know what she looks like without make-up (told you to look at the previous candids), can't recognise mascara when you see it and expect me to prove she has make-up on the pics? that makes sense...

So you don't know what she looks like without make-up (told you to look at the previous candids), can't recognise mascara when you see it and expect me to prove she has make-up on the pics? that makes sense...
    Uh, previous candids show her with bleached hair, red hair-all sorts of hair. Have you seen her natural hair color? She bleaches her hair and brows to make them lighter. For all you know her lashes and brows are tinted right now. That is not makeup-nor is it being made up.

Who cares if it's tinted -aka semi-permanent make-up- or if he removes it every night? Tatooed lips or eyeliner or eyebrows are called permanent makeup ffs - When someone wonders if she has make up on the question means is she au naturel here - And she's not...There are plenty of younger pics of her if you want to check the natural coloring

I agree dakodas, with the many shots of Nicole out there, she is either NOT wearing makeup (which would be obvious, as she arriving at the shoot, 'clean clean') or she is made up to appear NOT made up......OH GOD (follow along, if you can)

I hear a little bit of jealousy out there! This is my fav. forum, because I can get the pictures in close enough to see the large pores on the faces of the stars, as well as wrinkles (believe it or not, THIS makes me feel better about myself). I've yet to see a bad pic of Nicole (yes dear, even in the jogging suit pics). I hate her for her simplistic and classic beauty, yet don't get where you get "wearing makeup" from. What a TRUE hater! I bow to your pessimism. Unfortunately, it makes you sound RAWWWWR!

Who cares if it's tinted -aka semi-permanent make-up- or if he removes it every night? Tatooed lips or eyeliner or eyebrows are called permanent makeup ffs - When someone wonders if she has make up on the question means is she au naturel here - And she's not...There are plenty of younger pics of her if you want to check the natural coloring
    Oh, so show me a pic where she is au naturel. No hair dye. No cosmetics. No blow out. Do it. I have seen her natural coloring and hair.

Hater? Wearing make up is not degrading as far as I know...I know for certain she's wearing make-up because I'm naturally close to her colouring and that's exactly the light make up look you get

LMAO, I never said it was degrading! RAWWWR Again! I am IRISH, I think I know the 'colouring' well. With all your certainty, all I hear is a great big "SWOOSH". Give it up, you got owned!

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    Oh, so show me a pic where she is au naturel. No hair dye. No cosmetics. No blow out. Do it. I have seen her natural coloring and hair.
    If you think I'm going to waste 1 min of my life to Google pics to show you that Kidman wears mascara here you're sadly mistaken - If you're so interested search for yourself, there are pics of her as a teen with her parents an ginormous curley hair - have fun

If you think I'm going to waste 1 min of my life to Google pics to show you that Kidman wears mascara here you're sadly mistaken - If you're so interested search for yourself, there are pics of her as a teen with her parents an ginormous curley hair - have fun
    I have a Nicole Kidman biography. I have seen plenty of pics. You have already wasted many minutes of your valuable life on this foolish game of logic that you have lost. I asked you to show me a pic without makeup or cosmetic alteration that looked like she did when she was when her trainer (the one you pinted out).

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    LMAO...RAWWWR Again!...all I hear is a great big "SWOOSH...you got owned!
    Now what are the clues that would let us believe we are dealing with a pre-teen newbie?

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    I have a Nicole Kidman biography. I have seen plenty of pics. You have already wasted many minutes of your valuable life on this foolish game of logic that you have lost.
    I don't regret the time I chose to waste, I just don't want to waste it at your service

As for losing the game you can't be judge and party I'm afraid

Pre-teen newbie or not-they didn't spend 5 posts arguing about whether NK had on makeup. Both of you need to chill out. If you want to argue, argue about something with some meaning and something that the others give a shit about. Something fun...like anything pertaining to AJ, Britney, or Katie/Tom...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information