Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

  1. #61
    Elite Member Luna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,663

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    Nice LV! Good to see she still likes the finer things in life after rabbiting on about the fake hollywood set and their values.




    (awaiting the peanut gallery)
    Yes but she's been carrying that same LV for months.

    Quote Originally Posted by tofucheesecake
    She only seems to have one LV, though, as compared to everyone else who owns all the makes and models. There's more to it than just a label, they're actually incredible durable. You only need one for your entire life.
    Ahhhh, yes, and they warranty them for life!


    They look like a cute family and I hope for the kids sake it lasts but is very unlikely.
    Last edited by Luna; February 6th, 2006 at 05:47 PM.

  2. #62
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    yes those LV's are so ugly..I think angie does have very unusual features..I think that is why so many people do find her attractive

    And aniston has really masculine or strong features IMO..and I don't mean it in a joking way...im dead serious..but she has always came off weird to me even weirder tha Angelina..thats a stretch
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

  3. #63
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    they don't seem very lovey-dovey, unless they know the cameras are there.

  4. #64
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    angelina looks so brittle

  5. #65
    Gold Member lennonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    730

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    ^^^angie is looking a bit worn but prob just because she is carrying the SPAWN OF SATAN in her womb - it's a tough gig I'm sure
    LOL! You are confusing her with Katie Holmes, I think!

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent
    If Angelina and Brad were never photographed with the kids I suspect some people would ask why they didn't spend more time with them.

    Seems to me like the Jolie-Pitts are living their life and the paparazzi just follow them around. They're the story right now, so that's who the magazines will buy a picture of. Thus, they get followed and their picture taken a lot.

    And Johnny Depp comparisons aren't really fair, in my opinion. Depp lives out in the French countryside. There aren't celebrities living 100 per every square mile like there is in LA, so it makes sense that a ton of paparazzi wouldn't camp out there just to follow him around without the chance of catching any other celeb.
    But Johnny chooses to live a quiet life in a low-key place. He's a big star but not inviting a lot of attention at this point in his life. I respect that.

  6. #66
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by stardust
    that's why you are mean with jolie and people in this forum who likes her?

    brad loving jen doesn't make her beautiful for a lot of us. I personally always thought she was weird as hell.


    and let me just say what a cute family!!! I personally wanna smack maddox everytime I see his picture.

    I personally would never prevent myself to have a good time with my kids just because of paparazzi. is that publicity for them? fine, I rather give it to angie who donates 1/3 of what she makes, than to britney who is married to a fucktard and is slutty as it comes. or to lindsay who cokes money and spend all free time shopping.



    yeah, when they can't say bad things about them, they start insulting the ones who say good things...
    What the? I am not mean. I have an opinion but I don't think I have been nasty like some other posters who are passionate about the Jolie camp. I am quite tame.

    And I didn't say every person has to think she is beautiful because Brad did. I don't think she is the most beautiful woman in the world by a long shot. But I think she is pretty.

    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    ^^^angie is looking a bit worn but prob just because she is carrying the SPAWN OF SATAN in her womb - it's a tough gig I'm sure
    I pay that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Voodoo, sure! You sound like my kinda chick!
    Bella your the bomb!

  7. #67
    Silver Member stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    What the? I am not mean. I have an opinion but I don't think I have been nasty like some other posters who are passionate about the Jolie camp. I am quite tame.

    And I didn't say every person has to think she is beautiful because Brad did. I don't think she is the most beautiful woman in the world by a long shot. But I think she is pretty.
    :
    oh, I've seen you say bad things about angie before, not as bad as some other people, but yes...

    well, the comment you said about a brad was very much out of nowhere. you said "I do however take offense at the way some people pick on Jen's facial features" and then "Brad loved Jen for a time and obviously thought she was beautiful". I didn't get why they were together in the same paragraph. for me, it indicated that we shouldn't say jen is ugly as hell and angie pretty because brad married jen and obviouly thought she was pretty as well.

    I don't care qhat brad thinks, jen is still weird. and annoying I should add...

  8. #68
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    ^^I just comment off the cuff no big deal. Don't make too much of it.

    I have my reasons for the Brad comment but I honestly don't want to make a huge deal of it. I am bored with it all now truly!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: September 20th, 2006, 04:34 AM
  2. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Too Busy To Watch Kids
    By tan tan in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 15th, 2006, 06:27 PM
  3. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt & kids in Florida
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: January 19th, 2006, 11:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •