Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68

Thread: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

  1. #46
    Silver Member tofucheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    380

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    She only seems to have one LV, though, as compared to everyone else who owns all the makes and models. There's more to it than just a label, they're actually incredible durable. You only need one for your entire life.

  2. #47
    Gold Member Elise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    995

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    I wish that Brangelina would just fade away. I'm sick of looking at them & hearing about them.

    These boards have gotten somewhat mean & nasty lately--it's a shame.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

  3. #48
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    I don't see any problem travelling with children for a holiday once in a while, but it seems all she does is drag these kids from airport to airport. Children need stability and routine and playmates.

    I think it's great that Angelina wants to give a home to orphaned children, but if that's the case, then she should be prepared to stay home once in a while herself. When you commit yourself to being a parent, you have to prioritize and accept that, hey, your life is going to change somewhat.

    I also don't agree with all the public photos that are taken of these kids. Many high-profile actors won't allow their children to be photographed because it makes them an easier target for kidnapping. I wonder if she's thought of that?
    Yes, it seems like that's all she does. But you're not getting a minute-by-minute detailed description of her day-to-day life, now, are you?

    See above ^^. Because I ask you: How do you know she doesn't stay home once in a while?? Are you receiving daily intel on her whereabouts?

    I'm sure she's thought about it, and I'm sure she's already got a plan of action in case something like that happens. Just because you don't know for a fact that she does or doesn't don't mean she don't.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    I don't know how long you've been on this board, but Wicked gets excited in general and sounds off about a lot of different things. Whether I always agree or not, it's usually pretty damned entertaining. I suggest observing a person's general posting style before getting too slapdash with the labeling of someone as a particular fan of this or that....
    Thanks, MrsD!

  4. #49
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    I could also see that if you went overboard trying to constantly hide them, living in fear from ever having a single pic taken and pulling out all the stops to keep them uber sheltered as if they were the kids of ordinary *nobodies* it could have just as bad an effect on their lives as being in the public eye.

    My childhood might seem weird or boring to someone who grew up totally different, and someone else's might seem unstable and too action packed to me, but it doesn't necessarily mean either of us had a more ideal experience than the other....or would have the potential to end up any more *fucked up*.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #50
    Gold Member lennonfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    730

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    I don't see any problem travelling with children for a holiday once in a while, but it seems all she does is drag these kids from airport to airport. Children need stability and routine and playmates.

    I think it's great that Angelina wants to give a home to orphaned children, but if that's the case, then she should be prepared to stay home once in a while herself. When you commit yourself to being a parent, you have to prioritize and accept that, hey, your life is going to change somewhat.

    I also don't agree with all the public photos that are taken of these kids. Many high-profile actors won't allow their children to be photographed because it makes them an easier target for kidnapping. I wonder if she's thought of that?
    I agree with all these points. I also think she's going to regret the media frenzy she has helped generate. Even though she has ostensibly using it to bring attention to her causes, willingly seeking the attention even with good reason just puts you more and more under the microscope. Her world tour of charitable work has definitely heightened an already high level of interest...it's hard to put the genie back in the bottle when you decide you want your privacy for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo

    I'm sure she's thought about it, and I'm sure she's already got a plan of action in case something like that happens. Just because you don't know for a fact that she does or doesn't don't mean she don't.
    [/COLOR]

    Thanks, MrsD!
    Okay, Wicked, this is kind of funny. You say that the other poster doesn't know the reality of the situation. It just SEEMS like Angelina is traveling a lot. So I guess you don't know what her thoughts are, or her plan of action is, right? You can't be "sure," right?

  6. #51
    Gold Member moocow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    717

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    If someone wanted to kidnap a celeb's kid, they'd stalk them, and snatch the kid, regardless of whether they know what they look like.

    Now consider, someone snatches Maddox. He is so well known, that unless the kidnappers were holed up the entire time, from taking him to whatever happens, he'd instantly be spotted and recognized.

    Everyday children are probably more likely to be snatched than celeb kids. There are staff and often bodyguards surrounding them when they go out. Everyday kids are out with their parents, and no one focused 100% on watching them. There are likely many more predators out there waiting for an opportunity than there are people planning to kidnap celeb kids for ransome.

  7. #52
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    Okay, Wicked, this is kind of funny. You say that the other poster doesn't know the reality of the situation. It just SEEMS like Angelina is traveling a lot. So I guess you don't know what her thoughts are, or her plan of action is, right? You can't be "sure," right?
    Well, of course not!! I say I'm "sure" she has because she doesn't strike me as stupid, and she seems like a good mum that looks out for the well-being of her child. But, of course, that's aaaall speculation! <<--- it's like saying "I'm sure the sun will rise tomorrow" without knowing for a fact that it will, because how can I?

    Quote Originally Posted by moocow
    If someone wanted to kidnap a celeb's kid, they'd stalk them, and snatch the kid, regardless of whether they know what they look like.

    Now consider, someone snatches Maddox. He is so well known, that unless the kidnappers were holed up the entire time, from taking him to whatever happens, he'd instantly be spotted and recognized.

    Everyday children are probably more likely to be snatched than celeb kids. There are staff and often bodyguards surrounding them when they go out. Everyday kids are out with their parents, and no one focused 100% on watching them. There are likely many more predators out there waiting for an opportunity than there are people planning to kidnap celeb kids for ransome.
    Excellent points! And that's why I said "I'm sure she's thought about it."

  8. #53
    Silver Member GawsipRawksz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    612

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    something needs to start happening. i mean, we see them constantly in pictures but where's the occasional crazy anniston fan?!

  9. #54
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    I'll be your friend, Voodoo Child. I think you're cool. But you have to prove your friendship by catching a koala bear and mailing it to me in the U.S.
    hhaaaa. I think customs or the Wildlife people might arrest me or something but I'll try just for you!

    Fanks hon.

    Quote Originally Posted by tofucheesecake
    She only seems to have one LV, though, as compared to everyone else who owns all the makes and models. There's more to it than just a label, they're actually incredible durable. You only need one for your entire life.
    Well to be honest, we really don't know how many she actually owns.

  10. #55
    Elite Member Barbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,279

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by tofucheesecake
    She only seems to have one LV, though, as compared to everyone else who owns all the makes and models. There's more to it than just a label, they're actually incredible durable. You only need one for your entire life.
    Thank God, I find the LV bags generally UGLY, never understood why they were such a hot item!
    Nope.

  11. #56
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Voodoo, sure! You sound like my kinda chick!

  12. #57
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    I think it's great. You can see that Angelina really loves those kids. Good for her.

  13. #58
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,758

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    If Angelina and Brad were never photographed with the kids I suspect some people would ask why they didn't spend more time with them.

    Seems to me like the Jolie-Pitts are living their life and the paparazzi just follow them around. They're the story right now, so that's who the magazines will buy a picture of. Thus, they get followed and their picture taken a lot.

    And Johnny Depp comparisons aren't really fair, in my opinion. Depp lives out in the French countryside. There aren't celebrities living 100 per every square mile like there is in LA, so it makes sense that a ton of paparazzi wouldn't camp out there just to follow him around without the chance of catching any other celeb.

  14. #59
    Silver Member stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    I do however take offense at the way some people pick on Jen's facial features. I mean talk about taking it to the lowest to continually bag out someone's features. Brad loved Jen for a time and obviously thought she was beautiful and now he probably loves AJ.
    that's why you are mean with jolie and people in this forum who likes her?

    brad loving jen doesn't make her beautiful for a lot of us. I personally always thought she was weird as hell.


    and let me just say what a cute family!!! I personally wanna smack maddox everytime I see his picture.

    I personally would never prevent myself to have a good time with my kids just because of paparazzi. is that publicity for them? fine, I rather give it to angie who donates 1/3 of what she makes, than to britney who is married to a fucktard and is slutty as it comes. or to lindsay who cokes money and spend all free time shopping.

    Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7
    sad that people can still find things to knock them on when they're simply out having dinner and obviously having a good time with their children. Let the haters hate, the pictures are worth a thousand words.
    yeah, when they can't say bad things about them, they start insulting the ones who say good things...
    Last edited by stardust; February 6th, 2006 at 03:33 PM.

  15. #60
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

    ^^ Ooohh, how I have missed you, Lalaland...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: September 20th, 2006, 04:34 AM
  2. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Too Busy To Watch Kids
    By tan tan in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 15th, 2006, 06:27 PM
  3. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt & kids in Florida
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: January 19th, 2006, 11:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •