Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

Hehe... WickedHo isn't even a Brangelina fan! I am, though (sort of... more an Angelina fan than Brad, I would prefer her without him).

They have to take their kids with them, or just stay home all the time. If I were famous, I would try my hardest to go on doing the things I wanted to do and just ignore the paprazzi. I think that's what these guys do. They are a SUPERhot topic right now, like Wicked mentioned, and there's no way they're going to avoid being photographed right now... so why not just continue on with life and deal with it?

Should the kids never, ever be allowed to eat in a restaurant until they're grown? Should they be confined to the home, or what? This topic comes up over and over again, and no one ever gives a decent answer to this question.

I would say this about any celebrity with kids... it's not really about Angelina and Brad. I would love to see someone like Nicole Kidman actually spend time with their kids in public once in a while. Instead, you see a whole lot of the celeb, while the kid sits at home with someone else.

I also think it's really sad that people think that a sweet moment between a mother and her kids could only be for the sake of the paparazzi. You guys need take your anti-cynicism pills once in a while. She might actually *gasp* love her kids.

It's so divided this topic still after all this long!! I know Angelina fans who are not impressed she picked up with him and vice versa. And then some people are happy that they are together and some well obviously are not!

I am not a (fan) of any of them. I think the term fan is thrown around a little too loosely around here. They all have their merits in some way. And all have their bad points.

I do however take offense at the way some people pick on Jen's facial features. I mean talk about taking it to the lowest to continually bag out someone's features. Brad loved Jen for a time and obviously thought she was beautiful and now he probably loves AJ.

Will they last'? That is anyone's guess. I say no personally.

But I don't expect many to agree since I apparantly am not liked or wanted here. Booooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    ^Oh fanks does that mean I have finally found one friend in you?
    Never! I am loyal to no one but myself! Muhaahaahaa!

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    Should the kids never, ever be allowed to eat in a restaurant until they're grown? Should they be confined to the home, or what? This topic comes up over and over again, and no one ever gives a decent answer to this question.
    Fuck that! Celebs are people, too, folks!

I am not a (fan) of any of them. I think the term fan is thrown around a little too loosely around here. They all have their merits in some way. And all have their bad points.

Will they last'? That is anyone's guess. I say no personally.
    I totally agree with you on both points!

*ok, how many exclamation points is that?

You know you like me deep down.

Like anything, it comes down to choices. I respect people like Johnny Depp, Jon Bon Jovi, Nicole Kidman who have chosen to keep their children out of the press. I highly doubt those kids never go out without their parents. Rather, their parents are either (1) discrete when they do go out or (2) have managed to earn some respect from the paps who honor their request that their kids be left out of photos. If it's important enough to the parents that their kids are raised out of the public eye, they'll find a way to make it happen.

Alternatively, I'm sure there are stars who don't want to work their lives around the paps and therefore their kids are in the press. So be it. It's their choice. Neither choice is wrong or right for everyone. But to say that kids who aren't photographed must never go out seems silly to me.

As for Brad and Angelina, I think she's better on her own. He seems too much like a hanger-on'er to me. I'm not much of a fan of either of theirs but I will say it's nice to see her interacting with her children in this way.

And I'm opening a new clique for anyone who wants to join! :p

^^Can I join Bella cause I apparantly have not a friend on here!

But I must warn you, I am a drunk aussie bitch with sand in my privates and a dingo chasing my wallaby.

awh c'mon stop it silly gal! let go of the past! you know voodoo..you're sounding like jen!

But I must warn you, I am a drunk aussie bitch with sand in my privates and a dingo chasing my wallaby.

^^ Hey just letting her know my great aussie traits! Or so I have been told on this lovely welcoming site!

haha cmon let's all just get along..
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

^Trying my hardest I promise!

OK, back to the pics

Brad looks like a moron with this baseball cap stuck on his head at all times
    Nope.

I'll be your friend, Voodoo Child. I think you're cool. But you have to prove your friendship by catching a koala bear and mailing it to me in the U.S.

I don't see any problem travelling with children for a holiday once in a while, but it seems all she does is drag these kids from airport to airport. Children need stability and routine and playmates.

I think it's great that Angelina wants to give a home to orphaned children, but if that's the case, then she should be prepared to stay home once in a while herself. When you commit yourself to being a parent, you have to prioritize and accept that, hey, your life is going to change somewhat.

I also don't agree with all the public photos that are taken of these kids. Many high-profile actors won't allow their children to be photographed because it makes them an easier target for kidnapping. I wonder if she's thought of that?

Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    No, it's your overall excitement over this issue that marks you as a fan Wicked, I'm just amused by it...
    I don't know how long you've been on this board, but Wicked gets excited in general and sounds off about a lot of different things. Whether I always agree or not, it's usually pretty damned entertaining. I suggest observing a person's general posting style before getting too slapdash with the labeling of someone as a particular fan of this or that....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

They make a beautiful family I love Brangelina together...sad that people can still find things to knock them on when they're simply out having dinner and obviously having a good time with their children. Let the haters hate, the pictures are worth a thousand words.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information