Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mischa Barton wearing pants with spots between her legs

OCD

Default Re: Mischa Barton wearing pants with spots between her legs

Playing the detective here....

I think that it is that time of the month based on the location of the blood. When you have an "accident" during your period and don't know it was coming on usually you start with a blood stain on the bottom side of your undercarriage and it spreads up both sides of your crack, it doesn't mysteriously spurt out to one side near your thigh. So I think she is wearing like a thin pad of some sort and the poor device didn't have any absorbtion left in it and the blood squished at the sides.

And no you can't feel a small amount of blood unless there is a stiff breeze.

I think she looks like kinda skanky anyway, but I don't wear white terry cloth pantaloons so the whole look is lost on me.

Wow. That's a DAMN shame!

Kit
    Bronze Member

Someone on another site pointed out that there appears to be a red spot that look like blood on the top of her shirt....maybe she had a bloody nose and this is just from that....whatever the case I feel really bad for her, being that she is scrutinized SO carefully this has to be humiliating for her!! I'd be mortified!!

Quote Originally Posted by OCD
    So I think she is wearing like a thin pad of some sort and the poor device didn't have any absorbtion left in it and the blood squished at the sides.

My thoughts exactly .... been there, done that, unfortunately.
    Thank goodness I wasn't wearing white ... and that no one was anxiously awaiting a good photo op.

Quote Originally Posted by mia981

Well, I totally understand of course. Poor Mischa.

Aww, she's wearing one of her boyfriend's concert tees. But you notice the boyfriend is suddenly nowhere to be found. I guess he's not interested in sex on the rag.

I find the fact that someone would photograph this and make it available to the media absolutely reprehensible. It shows how far into the gutter the paparazzi have fallen. I don't know why it makes me angry, but it does. It's something that could happen to anyone (well, a female, anyway) any time of the month. The human body can be unpredictable. You KNOW it was a male who took these photos, while giggling hysterically. Pig.

I will now step off my soapbox, and mean no offense to anyone here, etc.

Did you ever see the site celebrities.com? It's so disturbing...they have videos and the paparazzi are all these greasy gross men who act all nice to the girls and say "hello Mischa, you look beautful today, Mischa" etc. etc. and follow them around in droves taking pictures. It's just so...I don't know. Gives me a bad feeling. But I'm guilty too, because I come to sites like these to look at that sort of stuff, so I'm perpetuating it. :\

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    I find the fact that someone would photograph this and make it available to the media absolutely reprehensible. It shows how far into the gutter the paparazzi have fallen. I don't know why it makes me angry, but it does. It's something that could happen to anyone (well, a female, anyway) any time of the month. The human body can be unpredictable. You KNOW it was a male who took these photos, while giggling hysterically. Pig.

I will now step off my soapbox, and mean no offense to anyone here, etc.
    I totally agree. I don't understand how any woman can't be understanding of this, and I'd want to slap any man senseless who makes fun of her for it. I like to see pap photos, but they don't need to be so nasty like they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    Well I am a woman and this CRACKS ME UP!!! Sorry, she walks around like she's the hottest shit and it's hilarious to see this happen to HER! If it happened to somebody without the elitist attitude, I'd feel bad.
    I still don't know how she could not know.

I have had similiar accident and I could feel it and wouldn't get out of the car until I got home.

I'm not sure she'd notice anything except maybe blunt force trauma with the way she pances around LALALALALAALA look at me, I am like a pretty spring flower, HMMMmhmmmHMmmmmmmm just me and my beaver hanging out of my see through white pants, look at me smile, LALALALALA I'm so beautiful.

Yah, I'm evil....and cranky today.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Bronze Member

You guys really need to let this go. It's a non-incident and it's kind of sad the way this thing has taken on a life of its own. We're all grownups here, accidents happen, etc. I bet the Celebs are just rolling their eyes at one another over how the general public just eats stuff like this up. Have some dignity and drop this.

OMG that's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by sjack827
    You guys really need to let this go. It's a non-incident and it's kind of sad the way this thing has taken on a life of its own. We're all grownups here, accidents happen, etc. I bet the Celebs are just rolling their eyes at one another over how the general public just eats stuff like this up. Have some dignity and drop this.
    In case you aren't aware, this site that you have joined is all about gossip and trashing celebs. It's what we do here. So get used to it, Noob!!

I feel bad for her, that's some embarassing shit and I hope it never happens to me...not that I have desperate photographers following me around shooting close-ups of my crotch.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Quote Originally Posted by sjack827
    If you can't laugh at others you probably can't laugh at yourself.

He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I'm with you Frank_Rizzo and grace721
    Things like that are just funny, so have a laugh and forget it
    Nope.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information