Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milla Jovovich out and about in London (04/28/2006)

Default Re: Milla Jovovich out and about in London (04/28/2006)

omfg come on people. you are all so pathetic.

Milla looks BEAUTIFUL in these pictures. She is not gay and she is not pregnant. I honestly dont see how you all can just sit there and say all that about her... Why? is it because she is a celebrity and they are supposed to look perfect all the time??.... Could you go out and sell your pictures to top modeling magazines? Milla has been one of the most successful models since she was 11 years old all the way up until now. In 2004 she was THE highest paid model in the world. Could anyone of you do that?...or even come close? based on all those things YOU ALL said about her i am assuming you people are all just so perfect right?.... Wrong. No one comes close to her beauty and belive me...her beauty goes beyond her looks. She is more then just eye candy. She is also a extremely beautiful person on the inside. Looks to me like you can all take a lesson from her. You might learn alot if you could just open you mind a little and not be so fast to make judgments about shit you dont fully understand.

A new era has begun, the world is falling. And darkness triumphs, the emperor has made his call
    And now the time has come for us to dread his warning. The terror will reign death upon us all

That outfit looks like maternity wear, makes her look pg.

Bronze Member

And she needs no make up to looks pretty shes just pretty as she is,
    shes the most modest actress there is not trying to be glamourous all the time she come out ...thats pathetic!! just to be known for the beauty on the outside by doing makeup thing so the world and media can shoot everywhere she goes Blah
    shes WAAAY better than that!!!

OMG she is SOOOOOOOOO ugly, the hook nose the huuuuuuuuge gums. SHE'S pathetic, pathetically UGLY. Oh my God I actually think I'm gunna be sick just from looking at her disgustingly awful face. Wow I've never seen someone so unfortunate looking, I actually feel sorry for her. Ew.

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    OMG she is SOOOOOOOOO ugly, the hook nose the huuuuuuuuge gums. SHE'S pathetic, pathetically UGLY. Oh my God I actually think I'm gunna be sick just from looking at her disgustingly awful face. Wow I've never seen someone so unfortunate looking, I actually feel sorry for her. Ew.

LMAO... Lets see your pictures ms. perfect..... rofl

You might think so...or even wish. But reality check bitch, You never have nor will you ever come close to her beauty. Inside or out.

Tiara please refer to this link
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=conceited

A new era has begun, the world is falling. And darkness triumphs, the emperor has made his call
    And now the time has come for us to dread his warning. The terror will reign death upon us all

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

You might wanna stop personally attacking other posters just cuz they disagree with you.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Milla is the most beautiful, gorgeous woman in the world. Except for her teeth. And maybe her squinty eyes. But she's breathtaking. And her body is perfect. Well, except for maybe the pregnant-looking stomach. But otherwise it's perfect. And her fashion sense is impeccable. Except when she dresses like a hotel cleaning maid. But usually her style simply can't be touched. And her soul is pure, and she brings joy to mankind with her, uh, modelling. Yep, she's the shit.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Heineken!
    LMAO... Lets see your pictures ms. perfect..... rofl

You might think so...or even wish. But reality check bitch, You never have nor will you ever come close to her beauty. Inside or out.

Tiara please refer to this link
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=conceited

I have amazing inner beauty. You ought to see my pancreas.

If you like urbandictionary.com you would probably get a kick out of this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I think she looks better with long hair, airbrushed and not smiling.
    Otherwise, she looks pretty much average for being a top model.
    Last edited by chuckpony; May 19th, 2006 at 03:56 PM.

This is so PCfree, to assume that someone who criticizes a celeb as ugly and ask to see their pics.

Someone post the pic of Baller8 with the pink lip gloss!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Did you witness the PCfree gang invasion at APS? He was their gang leader. A*O has a stash of his private pics hidden under her bed.
    He looked like a backstreet boy and he was the one that started calling ppl bitter jealous fatties.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    Uhh...before you spouted off, you should have looked at the public photo album. Scroll toward the bottom and you will see two pics of tiara and, sorry, but she's cuter than Milla.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/ran...oto-album.html

rofl... I highly doubt that is her. Anyone can take two minutes to google some pics and say its them. Please get some real pics & check this link http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ttention+whore

As for people calling me a "troll".... read back a few pages or even read any thread in this forum. You people are the trolls. This forum has terrible mods and all you people do is harshly criticize and bash on celebritys like you are some how perfect.
    You are sad pathetic people and so is this forum.

or so she says...and i am here because i can be.

Golly, Heineken, I was just looking at your posts on http://www.millajforum.com (where you go by the name "Milla lover" ) and I must say that you people have much in common with Jackson fans. "We must defend our hero" etc Creepy.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I don't know how you can deny being a troll after you posted this one, Heineken:

"Yeah those people over there[Gossiprocks] are just plain stupid.

I signed up and gave them my opinion on them after they were bashing Milla for some candid pictures paparazzi took."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information