Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michelle Trachtenberg at LA Fashion Week kick-off dinner (03/17/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Michelle Trachtenberg at LA Fashion Week kick-off dinner (03/17/2006)

Oh please, complaining about a spelling mistake. That makes you less of a tard, really.

My point is, its obvious you losers aren't half as attractive as this girl. Its like you're trying to make yourselves feel better by rubbishing her. You're clearly shallow morons. Yes, I'm wasting time complaining about it here, but I'm wasting a grand total of...... 5 minutes or so over 2 days, while you guys have wasted hundreds of posts talking shit about people you'll never meet.

Get a life! Go do something useful! Fuck!

Default Re: Michelle Trachtenberg at LA Fashion Week kick-off dinner (03/17/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by ceirwan
    Jesus christ! You whingy bitches! She looks awesome, and its obvious you're all disgusting internet dorks who are jealous.

Shut the fuck up losers!

Who let this trool loser in the forum? UGH!! BEAT IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by ceirwan
    Oh please, complaining about a spelling mistake. That makes you less of a tard, really.

My point is, its obvious you losers aren't half as attractive as this girl. Its like you're trying to make yourselves feel better by rubbishing her. You're clearly shallow morons. Yes, I'm wasting time complaining about it here, but I'm wasting a grand total of...... 5 minutes or so over 2 days, while you guys have wasted hundreds of posts talking shit about people you'll never meet.

Get a life! Go do something useful! Fuck!
    Ahem, thats THOUSANDS thankyouverymuch!!

I know I shouldn't feed the troll but I just want to say, why the hell would we get pleasure out of saying a goodlooking person is ugly?? We say what we think, if you don't like it - leave. I doubt anybody appreciates your obnoxious opinions anyway so why don't you go spend those ever so important 5 minutes doing something useful, like sticking your head in an oven or something.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information