Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Joan-Hart is very pregnant

Default Re: Melissa Joan-Hart is very pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    Wash your mouth out with soap young lady!!!!!

I loved Sabrina!

I loved that show, too. I thought it really had a good cast, even if it was a little corny. And I find Melissa cute no matter what size!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    But it was so magical Buttmunch and funny too, and I fancied her bf Harvey! hehee. And how could you not find Salem the talking cat funny?? I use to watch Sabrina Sundays on Nickelodeon, non stop back to back Sabrina!!

OK, now even I think I sound sad
    Hmm, whatever did happen to Harvey? I thought he was sooo cute!

yeah she is pretty big..pretty screwed up to call her fat..you know she is having a human life grow inside of her..i just feel bad..shes gonna have a hard time losing it.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

SVZ

michelle branch looked the same way during her pregnancy as well.

she had a boy

she's getting fat??? no duh! she's having a baby, how can people say that she's fat...is she supposed to stay the same way she was when she wasn't pregnant, i agree with mrsmasters, it's pretty screwed up to call her fat, she's growing a baby.
    Felicity Shagwell. Shagwell by name, shag-very-well by reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    yeah she is pretty big..pretty screwed up to call her fat..you know she is having a human life grow inside of her..i just feel bad..shes gonna have a hard time losing it.
    I know its pathetic, Oh wow look how fat she is, look how big her gut is, you could fit like, a really small person in there!

You don't know it'll be hard for her to lose it, all women are different. She could have the baby and the weight could just fall off her. I hope for her sake it does.

Oh and moongirl, I dunno what happened to Harvey, he was a good actor, and hawt he should have got more work!

For your enjoyment, Nate Richert AKA Harvey Kinkle:

Last edited by Tiara; November 25th, 2005 at 03:59 AM.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

She's gonna be a cute mom!
    Yea I love watching Sabrina, too.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I think she'll be a great mom. She looks happy though.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I don't agree that it's OK for pregnant women to gain tons of weight just because they're 'growing a person.' It's actually not OK. She looks like she has gained quite a bit of weight; just look at her face and her arms. I don't think that's OK. She has clearly gained too much weight. The only weight you should gain should be from the baby, the placenta, the amniotic fluid, the increased blood volume, and maybe 3-5 pounds extra due to silly cravings.

Gaining too much weight during pregnancy puts you at risk for gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia which can endanger the life of your baby. So...no, it's not OK. Not by a longshot.

Okay.. we understand that. Some women during their pregnacy just naturally gain more weight than others. It doesn't mean she is putting herself or the baby at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    Okay.. we understand that. Some women during their pregnacy just naturally gain more weight than others. It doesn't mean she is putting herself or the baby at risk.

You're assuming she isn't. I think she has gained too much weight, and I'd bet her doctor has told her the same thing. For some women, it doesn't take much extra weight to trigger dangerously high blood pressure or gestational diabetes. Women should really watch their diets and their weight during pregnancy. That whole 'eating for two' crap is bullshit. Why endanger your baby's life because you want to eat like a pig? That's crap. God, have some self-control.

Bronze Member

How do you know it's weight gain? Couldn't be just fluid retention?

I looked just like that from the time I was 7 months pregnant until the day my daughter was born and I only gained a healthy 34lbs. Since you know so much about it, you'd know that the recommended amount of weight a woman should gain during pregnancy is anywhere from 25-35lbs. I had alot of swelling everywhere-pregnancy was not kind to me. Who's to say that's not what she's experiencing?

Quote Originally Posted by disruptivehair View Post
    You're assuming she isn't. I think she has gained too much weight, and I'd bet her doctor has told her the same thing. For some women, it doesn't take much extra weight to trigger dangerously high blood pressure or gestational diabetes. Women should really watch their diets and their weight during pregnancy. That whole 'eating for two' crap is bullshit. Why endanger your baby's life because you want to eat like a pig? That's crap. God, have some self-control.
    i kind of have to agree. i understand some women do gain loads of weight because of hormones and fluid retention, but a lot of them also use pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever they want. my mother actually admitted that's what she did, and she paid the price trying to lose it all again afterwards. i think a baby only needs about 200 extra calories a day on average, so there's really no reason to change your eating habits much at all.
    besides, melissa joan heart was already waaay chunky before getting pregnant. i remember seeing pics of her about a year ago and thinking, wow, she's gained a lot of weight.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

You know Britster was as big as Mellisa when she was prego and ppl were giving her shit calling her fat n cheetos-eating and everything...
    Last edited by moomies; November 26th, 2005 at 06:20 AM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information