Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meg Ryan and her newly adopted daughter

Default Re: Meg Ryan and her newly adopted daughter 1/26

I thought the same thing FatGuyInALittleCoat it probably is her mom. I dont even care about all that...all I can see are those awful socks...slouched socks aren't even for the gym ,they are soo 1987!! Dont bring back what you cant pull off Meg.
    bum gone bad

Yes, she and her mom had a falling out because her mom didn't like that Dennis Quaid was a drug addict, and because she publicly said that the cutesy sweetheart thing was just a put on act to get roles. Did she write a book too, like Jennifer Aniston's mom?

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    It amazes me that people make assumptions about someone's entire life based on a couple of photographs. Maybe Meg holds her new baby a lot, and for some reason, just happend to be not holding her when this pic was taken.

I've never had much use for Meg, but this is getting silly.
    I agree. I bet she was out tons of times before and no paparazi was in sight to take a pic of her holding her baby.

what's the matter in wanting to adopt? maybe she feels this need in her life.

I don't get why people assume everyone must treat a kid as they would. the baby seems ok to me and that should be good enough. at least it's not being murdered in china.

about the china thing, as the population is very big, the goverment gives money to families that have just one kid. and since there's a lot of machismo in society, they want to have a boy and not a girl. the girls usually are murdered. it's a horrible thing.

Default Re: Meg Ryan and her newly adopted daughter

Gorgeous little baby. Just think in 20 years time there will be the new wave of celeb offspring taking their first tentative acting/singing/modelling steps............maddox/zahara and THE BABY..........gwen steffanis baby, megs, the afflecks, Tomkats..............its a never ending cycle!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information