Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary-Kate Olsen at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Mary-Kate Olsen at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

I think she looks gorge.
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Mary-Kate Olsen at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

She looks like a little girl playing dressing up...after having hoovered up her mother's secret coke stash.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Wish she'd chop that fucking hair off about 10 inches already. It makes her look even more like a hobbit. Then a brush would help.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

you people are so mean! i think she's cute. at least she's original, unlike every other girl in hollywood.

I know I'm not mean...just brutally honest and this girl looks like a damn gothic troll. I'm not gorgeous either...see?...honest
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

ugh. I'm really short myself (probably shorter than her even =)) ) but she still scares me. Again with the super fake hair and the super big shoes.

she looks coked up.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

That's a distinct possiblity.

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn
    I know I'm not mean...just brutally honest and this girl looks like a damn gothic troll. I'm not gorgeous either...see?...honest
    You and everyone else here are also probably also not making a mint off your image from hawking products to teenyboppers.

I'm her height. If I went out looking that unkempt I'd be lucky to be able to get into some places. Seems like she could use some brutal honesty in her life as opposed to the usual posturing and ass-kissing.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

i have one word to describe her - SCARY

Bronze Member

She totally looks like the Grinch.

Bronze Member

Beautiful eyes.

KD
    Elite Member

^You can SEE her eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters
    better not throw water on her, she might multiply.
    That made my day

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

her hair is atrocious. She doesn't even look healthy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information