Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen at Film Independent's Spirit Awards (03/04/2006)

Default Re: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen at Film Independent's Spirit Awards (03/04/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by NawdleZouss
    Ehhh, they're 5'2", which is still taller than me. *dies*
    Shorter actually - one isn't even 5' the other is a bit taller - neither over 5'1
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen at Film Independent's Spirit Awards (03/04/2006)

MK looks like she has no neck, looks even scarier.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

^^ So true! I'm only 5'2 and I certainly don't consider myself a midget!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm 5'0 but I see even shorter girls around so I don't feel as short.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

they look so much better there ^^, especially as all we ever see Ashley do now is pout!

Ashley pouts and MK does a kind of squish lipped duck impression.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

haha yeah thats it down to a Tea!!

Cute little duckies

They lookg great in that pic where they're smiling normally!!!
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    One of them is 5ft even and the other 5'1", at least that's what they apparently said on Oprah (were they ever there?). I think they are legally "little people" or "height challenged people". Oh, don't you just love that PC lingo?
    Hmmm ... I am 4' 11" and two of my university professors are shorter than me ... I wouldn't call any of us 'little people'. But we all have some meat on our bones.

Quote Originally Posted by misskris
    i am 5'1 w normal proportions just short which is kind of how i see the olsens. well at the bar on friday i saw a little person who was my own height. you might ask how i knew this, well i watched the show 'little people' on tlc and she had a similar body/hand deformity to the people on the show just remarkably tall for a little person (either that or she had some other kind of genetic abnormality). i was quite amazed bc it led me to question what is defined as just short and what is defined as little person. i guess it's all up for interpretation.

edit: so i just did a wee bit of research and apparently the Little People of America define little people as those under 4'10'' so i suppose the girl i saw the other night is not a little person and neither are the olsens
    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by HWBL
    One of them is 5ft even and the other 5'1", at least that's what they apparently said on Oprah (were they ever there?). I think they are legally "little people" or "height challenged people". Oh, don't you just love that PC lingo?
    Hmmm ... I am 4' 11" and two of my university professors are shorter than me ... I wouldn't call any of us 'little people'. But we all have some meat on our bones.
    Hmmm, I guess the definition of "Little People" changed over the decades! My cousin is 4'11", normal proportions, just petite, and she told me herself that the right way to call people her height was a "little person". I'm talking mid eighties here. But I see that the term is now mostly used to refer to people who suffer from dwarfism, weird.
    With my 5'5" I'm rather short myself, but I know most people think I'm 2 or 3 inches taller. They say it's my posture. I do know I look rather huge next to the cousin I just mentioned.
    The weirdest thing is that no matter how short you are yourself (like me) as soon as you are in the company of people who are several inches shorter, you automatically stoop and lean in, crazy.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by NawdleZouss
    Ehhh, they're 5'2", which is still taller than me. *dies*
    That's not that short. They appear shorter.

Wow! Thanks Tiki.

They have GORGEOUS smiles! Why the heck don't they flash them more often?
    Let's AV DIS!

They do look so much better when they smile and you see teeth. Without the toothy smile, they look smirky and I want to smack them. Bitch slap them.

Because they don't eat, maybe their teeth fell out from lack of use, and they no longer do have teeth. That picture of them smiling looks old.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Ashley NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information